Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

Stupid tattoos like "Only God Can Judge Me" and stuff like that. Completely meaningless bullshit.

Stupid tattoos like "Only God Can Judge Me" and stuff like that. Completely meaningless bullshit.

I saw a guy come into court one day wearing a shirt that said that

Hearing Fetty Wap literally like every 2 minutes on both of the hip-hop stations here. Absolutely fucking infuriating.

Not having Sirius XM at the moment (my car was totaled 2 weeks ago thanks to some idiot driving on a suspended license) pretty much fucking sucks. I can't stomach FM radio lol.

Hearing Fetty Wap literally like every 2 minutes on both of the hip-hop stations here. Absolutely fucking infuriating.

Not having Sirius XM at the moment (my car was totaled 2 weeks ago thanks to some idiot driving on a suspended license) pretty much fucking sucks. I can't stomach FM radio lol.

Sirius XM is garbage. Hook to your phone up to your radio and play music that way. So much better using pandora or spotify.

When machines have both metric and US Customary pieces. Why should one bolt and nut go by US measurements and the next metric? It makes no sense.

The US needs to stop using its own system and just use metric...

• Upvote 2

Anybody else that can't stand laugh tracks on tv shows?

• Upvote 1

I actually kind of like them. I associate laugh tracks with not-so-heavy, kick back and relax TV

Anybody else that can't stand laugh tracks on tv shows?

I like it on a show such as Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

• Upvote 2

I may need to clarify, I'm not a fan of laugh tracks, but overuse of laugh tracks absolutely kills a show for me. When I was watching the new show Dr. Ken (figured it was worth a shot with Ken Jeong) but on top of not being that funny it had a laugh track over damn near the entire show. In general I think if you have to tell people when to laugh at your show you've failed as a writer and the constant laugh track just got annoying.

I despise laugh tracks. From what I was told, Arrested Development got canceled partially due to not having a laugh track. Sophisticated humor + no laugh track = dumb 'Mericans don't know when to laugh...

• Upvote 2

People always need to be told

utzTCyo.png

Also, I hate it when people are loud for no reason.

• Upvote 1

People who complain all the time and have nothing positive to say irritate the crap out of me. I'm happy to help, but if you're more interested in attention than looking to solve your problems then I have no patience for you.

Having an old bed that doesn't allow me to drop into anything resembling a deep sleep. I've yet to succumb to using credit to make a household purchase but I'm starting to think waiting until I can save money may not be worth more than getting a good night's sleep ASAP. Of course, I could go sleep at the farm for the time being but I left Grand Forks for an apartment in my home town so I had space 24/7. Kind of hard to forego.

Shoot. I can have a deep sleep on a pile of rocks covered in ants. Sleeping is my superpower. Sucks to not be able to, I can't imagine not being able to sleep. On the flip side, credit is the devil!

Yay for using a phrase that was topical almost 20 years ago.

Having an old bed that doesn't allow me to drop into anything resembling a deep sleep. I've yet to succumb to using credit to make a household purchase but I'm starting to think waiting until I can save money may not be worth more than getting a good night's sleep ASAP. Of course, I could go sleep at the farm for the time being but I left Grand Forks for an apartment in my home town so I had space 24/7. Kind of hard to forego.

Wait, your farm didn't have much space?

Shoot. I can have a deep sleep on a pile of rocks covered in ants. Sleeping is my superpower. Sucks to not be able to, I can't imagine not being able to sleep. On the flip side, credit is the devil!

Yay for using a phrase that was topical almost 20 years ago.

I think he didn't have his OWN space, in that it was shared. At least that's how I understood it.