blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Love Conley's game :yep: Him and Lowry on the Raps are so fun to watch

And to think, Memphis had both of them, at one point. Almost like Houston having Lowry and Dragic, but unlike Houston, Memphis wasn't dumb enough to let both of them go.

http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/11/22/7266327/report-sixers-and-nets-discussing-kirilenko-trade

Rumors are the Sixers might trade for Kirilenko and Sergey Karasev to facilitate a salary dump by the Nets. The Sixers are a truly awful team at the moment but I can't help but like that they stay committed to acquiring young talent and draft picks. Karasev hasn't shown much in Brooklyn but he hasn't gotten any minutes either. Couldn't hurt to play the kid and see what he's got. Maybe we could end up finding ourselves a shooter in a salary dump. Fingers crossed. This team has shown some heart at least this year playing hard. Hopefully our young players can learn from this and grow.

I have faith in Hinkie. Really hope this team is ready to at least compete come 2016 and not be in the running for another high lottery pick. Maybe Saric will be here by then too.

There was some big time basketball in Toronto, tonight (Suns vs. Raptors).

I love both of these teams. Toronto is stacked. Their only real weakness is Casey, who is becoming drastically overrated very fast. As for Phoenix, they might be one of the most well-coached teams in the league, even if Jeff Hornacek will never get any credit because Phoenix's overall talent gives them a very obvious ceiling.

No team with Miles Plumlee starting at Center is going anywhere. Isn't it time to just give Len the nod? He's improving very quickly.

Cavs destroyed the Magic like they should. Hopefully they can get something going now.

Great win against the Wizards, one of the better teams in the league currently.

A lot of cheap and easy wins seem to get to the Suns sometimes. I think their egos were super inflated from this offseason and the over achieving they did a year ago. Got some work to do yet. :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC won a game!! And Jeremy Lamb went 7-8 for 23 points???

AND RUSS MIGHT BE BACK FRIDAY AGAINST THE KNICKS AND THATS THE BEST THING ANYONE COULD GIVE ME RIGHT NOW

Oh and KD has participated in full contact practices as well. So did Mitch McGary. They could be back next week.

THUNDER BACK

Edited by Phailadelphia

It's been a really rough start to the season for us. Way too many injuries, not just Rose this year. Rose, Gasol, Gibson, and Noah are huge contributors to the team who've been out significant time.

Thankfully Butler's playing like an All-Star.

But Mirotic and McDermott look like they have real high potential which is great.

Guest Phailadelphia

WESTBROOK BACK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Guest Phailadelphia

I feel bad for the team who is going to work their ass off all year for a top seed only to face OKC in the first round.

Well apparently Westbrook makes quite a difference, despite being a selfish ballhog that hurts his teammates for his own stats.

Isaiah Canaan reminds me of Kyle Lowry. A lot.

Also, Blake Griffin has added many, many things to his game, including the illegal, should-be-called-every-time knee pick.

Seriously. Don't tell use you're going to enforce that rule and then ignore it. Stop letting players set picks with their knees. That's not a fucking pick. That's a lazy-ass foul.

Guest Phailadelphia

32/7/8 in 23 minutes. In his first game played in a month.

Best guard in the league.

• Upvote 1

Houston with another key injury. Isaiah Canaan. His ankle turn looked worse than Rubio's, if you can believe that. I saw both when they happened. Awful, awful, awful.

I think he's stolen the starting gig from Beverly, at least.

Guest Phailadelphia

First player in the shot clock era with at least 32 points and 8 assists in less than 24 min. THE GAWD.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 2

Speaking of Westbrook...I know this is very very unlikely to happen, but just hear me out. The Wolves see a lot of him in Zach Lavine if Lavine were to develop into the best-case-scenario player shown in his potential. It's not likely to happen, at all, but it's very very noticeable, how similiar Lavine's game is to early Westbrook. He might be a better shooter, though. Not on the same level attacking the basket, obviously.

Lakers/Raptors game was pretty fun to watch. Kobe with that triple double too. :kobe:

The Lakers play with everybody, but aren't good enough to eek out wins against good teams at full strength.

The only thing that's remotely interesting about the NBA this year is if the Sixers can win a game this season.

:walter:

The only way the Sixers win a game is if they fuck up and win one by accident