Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

What's on Your Mind?

Woah... You haven't told your baby momma that you are moving to the other side of the country... In less than a month?

Uhhhhh.

Lolno. She knows I'm leaving for Oregon, but she's currently under the assumption it's in the fall. I'm gonna tell her soon though, cause, well, she's gonna find out one way or another, and it should probably be from me...

Lolno. She knows I'm leaving for Oregon, but she's currently under the assumption it's in the fall. I'm gonna tell her soon though, cause, well, she's gonna find out one way or another, and it should probably be from me...

You're a terrible baby daddy.

You ever get dreams that feel so real you have to check yourself before you wreck yourself?

Because in my dream I punched a hooker out, burned down a bookstore, and drank driveway sealer on a dare. It was pretty fucked up. Then I got thrown in an interrogation cell, snapped the table holding me in half with a headbutt and almost killed two police officers in my escape. It was so fucked up. Then I woke up and start puking.

I have fucked up dreams on almost a nightly basis. Every morning I wake up a couple hours before my alarm soaked in sweat and I have to try and get back those last couple hours of sleep while trying to ignore what I just saw.

My gf says I often murmur and thrash around and she has to dodge my elbows, lol. I feel bad for her.

It was a thousand times worse when I was taking ZMA a couple years back (a supplement that Socal suggested while on a lifting routine). He told me going in that it's known to make you have vivid, often times awful dreams, but I figured it couldn't be worse than what I already experience. Still remember some of them like they were movies.

Joel, that shit's just irresponsible. You're playing with that tiny girl's heart. :nonono:

But I guess at least you didn't ruin her vag with your BBC on account of you're religious and then bolt. :laugh:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Yea, I mean, I tend to steer clear of relationships because I'm no good at them, I'm just extremely non-confrontational. I've made an executive decision based on the shaming to talk to holla at her tonight, so there's that. Ha

I don't really think it's a good idea for a jail to have a gym for the inmates to use.

If you're wondering why that's on my mind all of a sudden, I just read this news article (which is a horrible story btw). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3090435/Police-identify-man-suspected-killing-CEO-wife-son-DC-mansion-finding-DNA-pizza-crust.html

Why allow prisoners that you'd like to keep a strength advantage over (regardless of guards having weapons) to increase their muscle? It just seems long-term thinking the negative far outweighs the positive.

Edited by Maverick

I don't really think it's a good idea for a jail to have a gym for the inmates to use.

If you're wondering why that's on my mind all of a sudden, I just read this news article (which is a horrible story btw). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3090435/Police-identify-man-suspected-killing-CEO-wife-son-DC-mansion-finding-DNA-pizza-crust.html

Why allow prisoners that you'd like to keep a strength advantage over (regardless of guards having weapons) to increase their muscle? It just seems long-term thinking the negative far outweighs the positive.

The prison I work at..all they have is an indoor basketball court with no weights...and and outdoor gym just to walk around and get fresh air.

They have no form of weights in any way shape or form, but I will say most inmates don't want to start shit with guards...and if they did. They would have a swarm of guards put them down with ease in less than 10 seconds in the form of tasers, OC spray, or tear gas.

You don't need weights in prison to get big

I like my new job and all but I hate getting up at 545 every morning. I'm not a morning person. never was never will.

I am also not a morning person so what I've started doing is going to bed immediately after getting home and making Midnight my morning. If I wake up earlier than that, so be it.

I'm gonna be a senior soon. What the fuck why am I getting old?

You'll still be a junior to us, Cherry. :yep:

You'll still be a junior to us, Cherry. :yep:

Technically you guys adopted me as a sophomore. :smug: