Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

TGP Primary Poll: Democrats

19 members have voted

1. 1. As of today, who would you vote for?

• Joe Biden
    • Hilary Clinton
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Other

Trump model of attack. He's going to start taking black votes after what he said. Feel the Bern motherfuckers, the fires have begun.

Hilldog needs to shut her yap.

• Upvote 1

Hillary's campaign strategy to attack Sanders seems to be backfiring at nearly every turn. Something about glass stones in brick houses...

It gets better. She sent Bernie Sanders a handwritten note thanking him for his contributions to the health care reform fight. The note was dated '93.

Where was he? He was with you the whole time, bitch.

And despite all this she's still gonna win the nomination.

Hillary or Trump....

How much does it cost to move to Canada?

CdXnA1_VIAAAr8w.jpg

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

Sanders is done. Can't get the delegates now.

Not my first choice, but if you support any of the clowns the republicans are trotting out over Hillary, I question why you liked Sanders to begin with.

I think Sanders can take a moral victory out of his campaign if Hillary can start that political revolution he's talking about, and the fact is she has had to address some of the economic and social issues Sanders is talking about, but Clinton is a career politician and has a career mired in scandal and controversy, so I severely doubt it. Still better to take the poison that might not kill you over the poison that'll murder you and your family.

It baffles me how Hillary can be supported in any capacity. The only candidate or human being on the planetthat makes her even remotely humanistic is Donald Trump. Talk about being blessed with a perfect scenario.

But now it all makes sense.... Trump was paid by Democrats to run as a Republican so that Hillary could seal the nomination and Presidency.

Still not totally convinced she will win, which is scary because if she can't beat Trump (or Cruz), she really has no business in politics.... Republicans are going to come out and vote in droves.... Not sure Democrats will.

Yeah and I'd vote for the ghost of abraham lincoln too.

It's gonna be a big backfire when Trump wins the election because of course Trump is gonna win the election.

• Upvote 1

Sanders is done. Can't get the delegates now.

Not my first choice, but if you support any of the clowns the republicans are trotting out over Hillary, I question why you liked Sanders to begin with.

I've talked to a lot of (the more crazy) Bernie supporters who would vote for Trump over Hilary because "Trump isn't controlled by corporations."

A corporation bribes a politician to do things their way. You think thats me? You don't know who you're talking to. I AM THE CORPORATION!

• Upvote 1

I am not BEING BRIBED. I AM THE ONE WHO BRIBES!

Psh, you're merely a corporation?!?

I am God.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Guest Phailadelphia

Guys, what if the GOP successfully blocks the Merrick Garland nomination but then Hillary wins the election and nominates Obama for the seat? Just the possibility of that scenario going down makes me giddy. It would be THE ultimate "fuck you" to the GOP.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Guest Phailadelphia

Sanders seems like a great candidate for people who like not having a job.

It's truly unbelievable that it's Bernie and Hillary battling it out for the dems... I legitimately almost feel bad for democratic supporters... srs. Two broken the fuck down candidates. Unreal. Maybe 2020 will pan out better for the dems. :rog:

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention, but your candidate has been having trouble lately. He had a bad loss in Wisconsin and has slim odds of getting the majority of votes in time for the convention. Once that happens who the fuck knows?

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention, but your candidate has been having trouble lately. He had a bad loss in Wisconsin and has slim odds of getting the majority of votes in time for the convention. Once that happens who the fuck knows?

He's also, like, the most unpopular presidential candidate ever.

He's also, like, the most unpopular presidential candidate ever.

Says the libtard.

• Downvote 1