Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

TGP Primary Poll: Republicans

20 members have voted

1. 1. As of today, who would you vote for?

• Jeb Bush
    • Ben Carson
    • Chris Christie
    • Ted Cruz
    • Carly Fiorina
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John Kasich
    • Rand Paul
    • Marco Rubio
    • Donald Trump
    • Scott Walker
    • Other

Starting to become more of a fan of Kasich as the election drags on. Obviously Trump has the best tax policies but he'd likely fuck himself going up against Hillary or Bernie. Rubio is a stealth democrat with the outrageous tax plans, and Cruz is a reptile overlord. With Jeb out and Carson on the edge, it looks like Kasich could start drawing up all the moderates. We can all pray, at least.

Starting to become more of a fan of Kasich as the election drags on. Obviously Trump has the best tax policies but he'd likely fuck himself going up against Hillary or Bernie. Rubio is a stealth democrat with the outrageous tax plans, and Cruz is a reptile overlord. With Jeb out and Carson on the edge, it looks like Kasich could start drawing up all the moderates. We can all pray, at least.

Too late for him to gain enough momentum to win the nomination, but he's got definite running mate potential, especially if Rubio wins the nomination.

Too late for him to gain enough momentum to win the nomination, but he's got definite running mate potential, especially if Rubio wins the nomination.

I don't know. He's going to gain a lot of momentum now that Jeb is gone. Carson leaving would push him up even more. All he has to do is knock down Rubio and he's got a really good shot.

I'm not sure how this thought process that Kasich is some "moderate Republican" started but it really needs to be squashed because it's not close to true.

I'm not sure how this thought process that Kasich is some "moderate Republican" started but it really needs to be squashed because it's not close to true.

Any time a Republican voluntarily uses the word "compromise," he is no longer considered a true conservative, due to the insane people at that party's core. Oh, speaking of...

A recent political poll found that nearly one in five supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump do not support the Emancipation Proclamation, the document which freed slaves during the Civil War.

http://thesource.com/2016/02/25/20-percent-of-trump-supporters-do-not-the-emancipation-proclamation/

GIF-Conceding-Lumbergh-Office-Office-Spa

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 1

"Why do you still have a race problem?"

Talk to a first nations member if there are racial issues in Canada.

Shoutbox down :(

Kasich is killing it again, IMO. :yep:

EDIT: ...considering who's on the stage that is...

Edited by BucD

Sounds to me like the GOP hauled in every single person that wants to vote for Rubio into that debate. Sounds so fake, so staged.. Lmao. There was one lady in particular who began HOWLING after every. single. answer. I couldn't handle it. May God help our souls if that propped up half-measures candidate gets elected into the White House. If he becomes President, he will automatically become the biggest puppet in US History -- and that's saying a lot.

Kasich sounds sane, which means he should be dropping out soon.

Edited by Favre4Ever

No kidding.

It sounded like we were watching American Idol or The Voice

(CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie offered a surprise endorsement to Donald Trump on Friday, saying there is no one better prepared to lead the country or defeat former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should she become the Democratic nominee.
"I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States," the New Jersey Republican told reporters at a press conference in Texas. "The best person to beat Hillary Clinton on that stage last night is undoubtedly Donald Trump."

:notamused:

Ya, Wolf had no control last night at all. And every single time Ted Cruz demanded more time, he got it. Grow a spine.

That's Ted Cruz showing his strong leadership qualities. He really has what it takes to lead America.

(He's also the Zodiac Killer)

That's Ted Cruz showing his strong leadership qualities. He really has what it takes to lead America.

(He's also the Zodiac Killer)

What is it about Canadians thinking they can run the US better ? Although to be fair, my dog could run the country better.

Sounds to me like the GOP hauled in every single person that wants to vote for Rubio into that debate. Sounds so fake, so staged.. Lmao. There was one lady in particular who began HOWLING after every. single. answer. I couldn't handle it. May God help our souls if that propped up half-measures candidate gets elected into the White House. If he becomes President, he will automatically become the biggest puppet in US History -- and that's saying a lot.

Kasich sounds sane, which means he should be dropping out soon.

Cruz and Trump would both be worse than Rubio, IMO.

That's not saying much, I know.

I am not even sure of that at his point. I mean I wouldn't go as far as to argue, as I refuse to vouch for either of the other two, but they are all terrible for different reasons. Trump is a pompous racist...Cruz looks and sounds like he is lying about everything he says. He could tell me the sky was blue or the sun rose today and I would probably have to look up just to verify for myself. And Rubio , maybe it's just the media getting to me, but he just doesn't seem ready. He feels like he is just trying too hard to impress and seems like he is willing to do anything he has to. He's young and eager to climb the ladder. But there is just too often that he gets caught not knowing what to say or when to say it. He seems clueless, lost, and probably couldn't tell you what state they were in last night without checking with his aides first.

I'm with Thanatos on this one. Rubio is far from an ideal candidate, but he's clearly the best of the top three right now.

Also, Ben Carson, what the serious fuck? The fruit salad of their lives? Thanks for the comedy, doc.

And like you guys said, Wolf Blitzer sucked, but it would have been hard for anyone to moderate that nonsense. What these TV channels really need is a mute button to turn microphones off.

What these TV channels really need is a mute button to turn microphones off.

then we're just one step from having Tony Reali moderate, though actually an "Around the Horn" style debate might not be such a bad idea

The moderators have gotten run over in pretty much every single debate thus far.

then we're just one step from having Tony Reali moderate, though actually an "Around the Horn" style debate might not be such a bad idea

Sign me up.

Anderson Cooper needs to moderate one of these crazy debates, and Fox News needs to moderate a Hillary/Bernie one.

Rubio just comes off too confused, naive, and establishment to me. I know that probably sounds weird being that Trump gets all the psycho conservatives, but it's how I feel. Rubio feels like to me he will be Mitch McConnell Jr in 40 years... Corrupt to the core.

I would vote for Trump, Kasich, and Carson over Rubio or Cruz.

Trump or Carson? Juses. I see what you mean about establishment leading to corruption, though.