Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Which 0-2 team finishes with the best record?

22 members have voted

1. 1. Answer the question

• Ravens
    • Bears
    • Lions
    • Texans
    • Colts
    • Saints
    • Giants
    • Eagles
    • Seahawks

There are a lot of surprising 0-2 teams this year, so who is the most likely to turn it around and salvage a respectable season?

Who's gonna make the adjustments and make a playoff push?

Was someone just hated by the schedule makers and given a couple juggernauts out of the gates?

Whatever the cause, somebody will figure it out and climb out of the hole, so take your pick, who do you still have faith in despite what they've shown in the first two weeks?

The prophecy must be fulfilled.

Giants.

I gotta go with Seattle. They have a somewhat easy schedule, assuming they can win their home games against their division rivals, which I'm going to give them. Despite the 0-2 start, the worst I can see is 10-6 and that includes a couple of upsets.

Yea, gotta go with Seattle out of these teams.

The easy pick is Seattle, I think. But I decided to pick Baltimore, for whatever reason.

The Colts starting with the same 0-2 record last year is worth noting, and Luck looked ready to just go on a rampage after tonights loss which i predict happens. But yeah, we will lose probably 3 more and be good to go with 11-5 or so.

I don't think Seattle's as good as previous years. Their OL can't even get Lynch going. Their secondary is suffering. Jimmy Graham now knows what it's like to not have an elite QB throwing to him. Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse are STILL starting at WR, for whatever reason. Russell Wilson is their quarterback.

There are a lot of reasons to think Seattle might have a down year. I just listed a few of them.

I want to pick Baltimore but they have Cincy this week, and the Bengals know they have a chance to dig the Ravens into an even bigger hole.

The Colts just aren't a good team outside of QB, WR, and a handful of other players. Andrew Luck can't carry them forever.

I'm picking Houston. I think they'll rebound. They have 2 winnable games coming up, now, before division play.

Edited by BwareDWare94

it's hard to imagine Seattle or Indy are as bad as they've looked, but they have looked bad and for Seattle you throw in a tough division

Indy is probably the most likely to make the playoffs just because of how shitty their division is, but they've really looked bad in their two games so far so I can't take them to finish with the best record

I went with the Giants, shitty division and they've had a ten point lead in the fourth quarter of both games, I don't think they're as bad as their schedule indicates

• Upvote 1

Eagles :ninja:

No they won't, they suck and I'm most likely going to have to buy Cholly a jersey. Mother fucker. :(

No more bets made on the Eagles. I think I'm a curse to them :(

Giants or Texans.

Eli has been playing pretty well..both losses were pretty shitty and a result of the defense's ultimate collapse and in a shit show called the NFC East...anything can happen.

I didn't pick the Seahawks because you can very easily tell that defense is not the same as years past...secondary is weaker, offensive line is weaker. They are getting brutalized at the LOS and they still have no receivers and Jimmy Graham is a no name anymore.

In the NFC West you have ARZ, STL, and SF who are all proving that they can and will be extremely competitive, SEA has yet to show me that this year.

Giants or Texans.

Eli has been playing pretty well..both losses were pretty shitty and a result of the defense's ultimate collapse and in a shit show called the NFC East...anything can happen.

I didn't pick the Seahawks because you can very easily tell that defense is not the same as years past...secondary is weaker, offensive line is weaker. They are getting brutalized at the LOS and they still have no receivers and Jimmy Graham is a no name anymore.

In the NFC West you have ARZ, STL, and SF who are all proving that they can and will be extremely competitive, SEA has yet to show me that this year.

I'm not sold AT ALL one either of those teams. The Rams just lost to Washington. The 49ers got their shit pushed in by Pittsburgh. Arizona though? The Cardinals looking fucking dangerous. I could see them winning the Super Bowl. People want to crown the Pats :troll: but the Cardinals are looking fucking gooooooood.

Edited by seanbrock

No more bets made on the Eagles. I think I'm a curse to them :(

Thank God

I believe the Colts will finish with the best record because they play in a weak division, and they have a franchise QB, while the lack of a franchise QB for the Texans contributes to the weakness of the division. The Ravens are missing Haloti Ngata and Terrell Suggs, and they have a tough schedule. The Seahawks are missing Kam Chancellor, and they play in a tough division. The Lions are missing Ndamukong Suh, and they have to deal with the Packers in their division. The Eagles and Giants have glaring deficiencies that will prevent them from overtaking the injury-ravaged Cowboys. The Saints are finished. The Bears could be the worst team in the NFL.

Tough choices. Both Seattle and Indy have terrible OLs that won't be getting any better. Seattle plays in a tough division, while Indy's division is pretty meh. I picked the Giants because of the injuries in that division

I'm telling you guys... The Seahawks are in for a long season, especially since Future dropped another project.

But on a more serious note, I think it's the Colts. They still have a relatively easy schedule and are suffering from bad play calling and dumb mistakes. At least on offense.

well, we're just over halfway through the season, feels like a good time to revisit this, a lot of them have recovered pretty well to this point, current records for the 0-2 teams (*=currently leading a division):

*Giants - 5-5
*Texans - 4-5
*Colts - 4-5
Bears - 4-5
Eagles - 4-5
Seahawks - 4-5
Saints - 4-6
Ravens - 2-7
Lions - 2-7

Giants or Texans.

well, we're just over halfway through the season, feels like a good time to revisit this, a lot of them have recovered pretty well to this point, current records for the 0-2 teams (*=currently leading a division):

*Giants - 5-5
*Texans - 4-5
*Colts - 4-5
Bears - 4-5
Eagles - 4-5
Seahawks - 4-5
Saints - 4-6
Ravens - 2-7
Lions - 2-7

Bang :smug:

Just because the Falcons, Raiders and whatever shitty team you root for now is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention doesn't mean the season is over yet, churlz. :p

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait, are the Falcons actually eliminated from playoff contention?

No, they're 6-3