Vin

Seahawks @ Vikings

So that explains 7 of the 35 points ? whats your excuse for the other 28 of them ? Can not even say I'm not watching the game.

Doug Baldwin 5 catches 94 yards 2 tds. In the words of Bruno Mars. Bitch say my name you know who i am.

That explains 14 of them. Separate drives. It should be 21-7.

As for Doug Baldwin--We've got Chad Greenway, Robert Blanton, and Antome Exum in coverage right now because Barr and Smith are hurt.

If Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith don't suffer ridiculous injuries on the first 1.5 drives, this is a different game.

3224262.jpg

Honestly Bware, you're the biggest fucking joke on this forum. Whenever your team is losing (or a team you want to see win), it's never because they're playing like shit, it's always on the refs. You're a fucking child lmao.

Says the guy who spends most of his alone time on the internet being an asshole for absolutely no reason.

Pot meet kettle, dumbass.

• Downvote 3

That explains 14 of them. Separate drives. It should be 21-7.

As for Doug Baldwin--We've got Chad Greenway, Robert Blanton, and Antome Exum in coverage right now because Barr and Smith are hurt.

If Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith don't suffer ridiculous injuries on the first 1.5 drives, this is a different game.

Says the guy who spends most of his alone time on the internet being an asshole for absolutely no reason.

Also that Robinson sack happened on first down. So it would been 2 nd and 18 still inside the redzone for the seahawks. The way the Crykings are playing they would of scored anyways sooo...

I wouldn't be an asshole to you if you didn't have such a dumb fucking ''WAAAH MY TEAM IS LOSING BECAUSE OF THESE SHITTY REFS!!!!1111'' shtick. And your homerism is through the fucking roof. You don't realize it, but it's really fucking annoying.

Also that Robinson sack happened on first down. So it would been 2 nd and 18 still inside the redzone for the seahawks. The way the Crykings are playing they would of scored anyways sooo...

Needless to say, Vikings make good play, refs take it away. That's not how the game is supposed to be officiated.

Regardless, Teddy Bridgewater is the problem. He's fucking terrible.

:(

This is so bad, dude. And the cherry on top is Norv killing our early drive that could have tied it with that terrible slow developing handoff to Diggs. Just awful.

Needless to say, Vikings make good play, refs take it away. That's not how the game is supposed to be officiated.

Regardless, Teddy Bridgewater is the problem. He's fucking terrible.

Its 35-0 because the vikings are simply just not that good as people think they are. Look at that last Seahawks score RW runs for 60 yards scores it gets called back for holding the very next play RW slings to Baldwin for a TD.

• Upvote 1

Its 35-0 because the vikings are simply just not that good as people think they are. Look at that last Seahawks score RW runs for 60 yards scores it gets called back for holding the very next play RW slings to Baldwin for a TD.

WHY do you continue to overlook that Joseph, Barr, and Smith are out? Please acknowledge that this team is better than this, because they undoubtedly are. This game went sideways as soon as those three went out. It's not like this game isn't close without those three in there.

WHY do you continue to overlook that Joseph, Barr, and Smith are out? Please acknowledge that this team is better than this, because they undoubtedly are. This game went sideways as soon as those three went out. It's not like this game isn't close without those three in there.

Injury excuses. :yao:

Pats have lost some of their best players in the past several weeks and they're not getting shit on like the Vikings. So STFU.

• Upvote 1

Injury excuses. :yao:

Pats have lost some of their best players in the past several weeks and they're not getting shit on like the Vikings. So STFU.

Losing Julian Edelman or Dion Lewis is not akin to losing Anthony Barr or Harrison Smith :rofl:

• Downvote 3

Losing Julian Edelman or Dion Lewis is not akin to losing Anthony Barr or Harrison Smith :rofl:

Plus Jamie Collins + Hightower + Amendola

Jamie Collins only one of the best OLBs in the game

You do also realize the Pats have been without their best LB and athlete in Jamie Collins, right? Pats have also had 2 key OL sent to IR with Solder and Wendell.

And yes let's act like losing Edelman and Lewis aren't nothing to sneeze at since the Pats have so many other offensive dangerous threats. :rofl:

You lose. Injury excuses are the worst. Seahawks were driving down your D pretty well even for the short time that Barr and Smith were out there. Its like this every week with you since you joined. You talk shit all week about how one of your many teams is better,than you get steam rolled. Then the excuses come out.

Oh here is something for you Bware. Baldwin had more yards and Tds than Diggs, Wallace and Wright combined and had one less catch.

Edited by Turry

Kind of ironic that the one guy we've neglected all year is the only person to score for us. It may have come on ST, but still. I want Patterson more involved if not only for the reason that I like Patterson.

Bware, stop trash talking before the game even starts (or after it, for that matter). A valuable lesson in life is if you don't want to be embarrassed by yourself, don't speak in absolutes. I have put myself in a strong position to get good grades this semester, but I haven't received those grades yet. I'm not saying I killed this semester until those final grades are in, and they're all good. I won't trash talk about the Vikings until we do something to a playoff caliber team.

To everyone else: Any other people struggle to read a post when it has more than one :rofl: in it? I just lose focus and concentrate on how perfectly in sync the two faces are.

• Upvote 1

You're right. It's worse.

You're right. It's worse.

You've got to be trolling, at this point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bware's bias and homerism. :mjlaugh:

First of all Harrison Smith is one of the best safeties in the league. Barr is well on his way to being one of the top OLBs. Edelman and Lewis aren't top anything.

• Downvote 6

Smith and Barr going down no doubt contributed to the game spiraling out of control, though they weren't the only reason it happened. The Vikings offense got shut out and couldn't stay on the field. AP got abandoned almost immediately when the Vikings fell behind finishing with a paltry 8 touches for 18 yards. Bridgewater couldn't make any meaningful throws. With the offense being shut down it meant the depleted Vikings defense was constantly on the field for a re-emerging seahawks offense to take advantage of. Throw in a few bad calls and you get a perfect storm of bad football culminating in an embarrassing blowout loss at home.

This was one of those 'Murphy's Law' games. Everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong, and a winnable game became a mess. The Vikings definitely didn't bring their best football today, and I have no idea what the outcome would be if we'd come into that stadium and faced a 100% healthy and prepared vikings team. I'm not prepared to say we definitely would lose in that circumstance, but it would have been hella close.

Doug Baldwin who? ROFL

Just now saw this lmfao. Come on man it's just getting embarrassing now.

Sorry guys, for the first time in my TGP stay I've run out of positive rep. I'm sorry for everyone I missed.

Tfw your #6 receiver or whatever the fuck Patterson is at this point is the only one to score all day... and it's on a kickoff return TD.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Maybe time to stahp and leave BWare alone. The Cowboys and Vikings have been through a lot. Dude might have post-traumatic ass woopn disorder.

Good game tho :coffee:

• Downvote 2