DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Playoff Thread

They need Mozgov pretty bad. He was the x-factor last year.

Mozgov has been garbage all year. He hasn't at all recovered from his knee surgery.

This Warriors team, dudes. Best team seen in years

This Warriors team, dudes. Best team seen in years

:pls:

:pls:

Then who would you say was? If you can get 73 wins plus the championship, that's a fair case.

Then who would you say was? If you can get 73 wins plus the championship, that's a fair case.

That's what I was saying. He was pointing out something obvious.

Cav fans everywhere are looking for excuses....

But the bottom line is, Cleveland can't play defense, and they are going to get swept.

This makes my heart happy.

I wonder how much of this team GS will be able to keep together.

I wonder how much of this team GS will be able to keep together.

I think that core of Curry, Thompson and Green will be staying a while. Barnes will probably leave this summer along with Ezeli.

Cavs showed up yesterday (at least the starters). Glad to see my boy Kryie put in some work last night. Would love for Cleveland to win Friday and tie this series up. Curry has not had a good series at all.

Cavs showed up yesterday (at least the starters). Glad to see my boy Kryie put in some work last night. Would love for Cleveland to win Friday and tie this series up. Curry has not had a good series at all.

He and the organization will never acknowledge it but I think that was a nasty, nasty knee sprain he is still dealing with.

Swiping this from Reddit, but Lebron is leading both teams in minutes, points, rebounds, assists, and steals per game , and is behind Bogut for blocks.

And the crazy thing is that I'm not surprised. And he could still play a lot better.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Swiping this from Reddit, but Lebron is leading both teams in minutes, points, rebounds, assists, and steals per game , and is behind Bogut for blocks.

And the crazy thing is that I'm not surprised. And he could still play a lot better.

I do not like that LeBron is a gigantic bitch, but to watch him play is a gift to all of us. There's no denying that.

• Upvote 1

i said this during the last Warriors series, but.. These guys might be the best closers in sports.They just bury teams and their hopes and dreams in the 2nd halves of games and late in the 4th. I know 5 points is nothing, but they were down by that amount at half... Come out and outscore the Cavs on the road by 16 in the second half and win by 11.

Also, what happened to the Cavs team that were jacking 3's all game and winning with ease. Obviously that was lesser competition, but why not try it? I know it is easier said than done, but if Cleveland can even kind of keep pace from beyond the arc with GS, they can win games.

But if they shoot 25% or whatever like they did tonight with GS shooting almost 50%... Pack you bags now.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Unless Durant comes east there's literally no one that will stop Cleveland from getting back here next year. Where they will promptly get curb stomped again by GS or OKC. The NBA is in a pretty bad place right now IMO.

If the NBA suspends Draymond Green over that Lebron nut shot, they seriously need to explain why the multiple shots on Steven Adams were not suspension worthy.

• Upvote 1

Because its a points system. It's not a bad flagrant foul, but it is a flagrant and since its his 4th point it automatically triggers the suspension.

Because its a points system. It's not a bad flagrant foul, but it is a flagrant and since its his 4th point it automatically triggers the suspension.

This instance was easily the least worrisome, and absolutely looked 100% incidental. I mean, I can't even tell where he almost makes contact. If LeBron doesn't try to be the asshole who steps over him, nothing happens at all. Seems like a very fishy suspension to me. I understand that Draymond was pushing his lock, but that doesn't justify the softest and most questionable flagrant foul in NBA history.

He takes a swing at him after making contact with his groin. It's soft, but its there. Given his past history, Draymond Green deserves no benefit of the doubt.

He takes a swing at him after making contact with his groin. It's soft, but its there. Given his past history, Draymond Green deserves no benefit of the doubt.

I finally found a video that shows it. I can't tell if he's swinging or just getting up but it definitely looks bad.

Kevin love is MIA right now. 2 points in 33 minutes

NBA got exactly what they wanted. Either the GOAT Warriors win back-to-back and have the greatest season ever against LeBron, or LeBron wins one for Cleveland and is the first ever to come back from 3-1 and ends the 73-9 season.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel