DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Playoff Thread

Hope you guys are enjoying watching the GOAT as much as I am. :smug:

:mjlaugh:

LeDouche and Company have yet to face any real competition in the playoffs...

Either way... the Thunder will kill the Cavs in transition and the Warriors will brutalize them inside and defensively.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not liking the Thunder's chances of pulling this one out, but if Durant can shoot better than he did this game who knows?

Well, seems like Klay Thompson decided to defy all laws of reason and this is going to 7. Thunder have to do a good job of putting this behind them or they're going to get blown out. I think Durant is staying in OKC now regardless of how game 7 goes though.

This was the problem with the Thunder all season. They just could not close down the stretch. The good news for them is the pressure off. No one is really expecting them to win this Game 7 so all the pressure shifts to the Warriors to complete the comeback.

Have never believed in momentum so I don't see how this os for sure a win for GSW. All that needs to happen is KD and Westbrook to be on and they probably come out on top.

Have never believed in momentum so I don't see how this os for sure a win for GSW. All that needs to happen is KD and Westbrook to be on and they probably come out on top.

I don't understand how people don't believe in momentum in sports. If players admit they believe in momentum and they are the people who 100% effect what happens on the field, court, ice etc. how can it not be a real thing?

Players also believe that positively charged ion bracelets help them play better

The better team will win.

It will be a new game, but those two lost it for the Thunder at the end of game 6. They had to have had 4 or 5 turnovers between them in the final 2 minutes.

Players also believe that positively charged ion bracelets help them play better

I think you more proved his point than anything. The placebo effect. It's mind over matter. The players, coaches, fans, etc create the momentum in their minds. It's a real thing as long as they believe it is.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

But if the players BELIEVE it is helping them player better, this will result in them playing better making it a real thing and effecting the game (even though the braclets themselves don't do anything physically, mentally it does).

I have a friend who is much better at basketball than me. But I beat him one-on-one 13 times in a row at one point. I can honestly say that only happened because mentally after a few games and leading and losing it would get in his head and worry about blowing a lead, start rushing shots etc.

Momentum isn't the proper term, IMO.

Hope.

You gain a mental process that enables you to believe that you CAN do some regardless or not if you are actually completing the end goal...but doing the little steps such as winning games after being down 3-1.

This is the Thunder's WORST possible nightmare. If you don't think there's pressure on the Thunder this game...you are crazy. This could be the last we see KD and Westbrook on the same team, and could mark the beginning of a new era already somewhat started with Donovan in OKC.

You have to go into Oracle against a Warriors team that is getting healthier and is playing all around better and not even the same team they were in game 4.

There's no reason why this game 7 should be happening, especially after last night. That was your best chance...Warriors are going to come out with vengeance.

I agree. Warriors will take this easily. Live by the Westbrook, die by the Westbrook. Russell had 3 turnovers in the last sixty seconds and it killed them.

I agree. Warriors will take this easily. Live by the Westbrook, die by the Westbrook. Russell had 3 turnovers in the last sixty seconds and it killed them.

Sure they could take it easily, but if Westbrook and Durant are both on the Thunder can beat anyone. If I had to put money on it, don't get me wrong, I'm taking GS, but remember, OKC already won 3 games. Not sure how anyone could think it'll be a walk in the park to beat them.

Durant didn't help. As bad as Westbrook was, Durant was worse.

I don't wanna write the Thunder off but one has to feel Game 6 was really Game 7 for them.

OKC came out with the right mindset, that is for sure. They weathered the storm well, but they still need to finish strong.

Man, thats gotta hurt for the Thunder, but they played a fantastic series. Could make some tweaks in the offseason but they should be right back there next year.

Officiating was disgusting in that final game. When the announcers point out 4 or 5 blatant misses, shit's real. Thunder can't finish like they used to, though. They press and lose their composure too often. Great season, KD better not leave.

Draymond Green needs to be suspended. Dude has been playing dirty for far too long.

• Upvote 1

If Durant leaves, he's not interested in winning a championship