oochymp

Presidential Election Thread

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

He's ALREADY breaking campaign promises left and right lol. Look at the people he's surrounding himself with. He said he doesn't give a fucking about gay marriage though, yay lol big shocker there. The dude is going to be horrible, just strap in and enjoy the ride. At least he's not Hillary and we probably aren't going to war with Russia. That's LITERALLY the only thing to be optimistic about with a Trump presidency as far as what he's actually going to do or not do. Don't kid yourself. Hopefully the Libertarians don't run a retard next cycle so you can vote somebody you actually like JD, but don't lower yourself to defend this douche bag. He's gonna be horrible. He already is.

Trump's doing what every president has done since the inception of this country. I am not defending him, but I also won't act shocked or like I expected anything different.

I am sorry big daddy Trump hurt your feelings, Sean.

Sean, I really don't know what you thought was going to happen with trump.

I knew this would happen blots, I also know that people are already protesting and fighting. With Hillary the left would have rolled over and given her whatever fucked policies she wanted without any fight at all.

I think one of the worst betrayals Trump could commit is hiring John Bolton. One of the things I would be most disappointed by.. I really want to get out of the nation building business.

Ya, I see Rand spoke out against that, too.

Other than the ones he has actually named, I'm done with speculation of who his cabinet will be. I think it's becoming a competition among outlets to name more and more ridiculous people because anything is possible with trump. Let's just trash his choices once they're actually made.

Like Steve bannon. Fuck Steve bannon.

Probably a good idea. We can just battle the rage and unleash it at once.

^ Ha, that might be the most accurate thing I've ever read.

• Upvote 1

At the time everyone was reporting it was a shooting. Though we should've known better when nobody actually died.

The liberal media did what, you say?

The way news is reported these days isn't just political in nature. Everyone wants to be first instead of correct. Doesn't really matter what your political affiliation is.

The liberal media did what, you say?

The liberal media is basically the internet seeing as how democrats aren't even liberal anymore. Lol

At the time everyone was reporting it was a shooting. Though we should've known better when nobody actually died.

If they were carrying, they would not have been stabbed.

The liberal media is basically the internet seeing as how democrats aren't even liberal anymore. Lol

Yeah, I had a small group of Democrats tell me they don't want to be called "liberals" because that word is offensive. Lol. I was like, okay.

I think it's also worth noting that Kaine was governor of Virginia when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, which is still the second deadliest shooting incident with a single shooter in the US, so that might make him feel more compelled than your average politician to comment early on even if it is before all information is known.