Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Fox News Blatantly Racist Segment on Chinese/Asians

I know its Fox News, but holy fucking shit. There are so many stereotypes packed in this pile of shit. This aired on O'Reilly's program. I'm getting this off their own youtube channel, they still don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Making fun of old people for not being able to answer your questions because they speak fucking Chinese instead of English is not comedy.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't get through that. That was just painful to watch.

At least make the stereotypes culturally accurate, for crying out loud.

1. Mister Miyagi was Okinawan, and Pat Morita was Japanese. Absolutely nothing to do with China.

2. Karate originated in Japan.

3. In the dojo, there were Korean flags.

4. North Korea is no threat to China whatsoever, and furthermore it is not China's duty to "take care of North Korea." Open a damn book for once. Chinese culture is one of the least aggressive in the world in terms of poking their noses in other peoples' shit.

LmaoFoxNewsFail. Can't even be racist correctly. Absolutely no surprise that Bill O'Reilly sponsored this garbage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Indeed very cringe-worthy. I am not sure why they would tape that and then still green light it to go on air. Although the guy who is doing it does this all the time, so I am kind of surprised this is the first one that has really made a big stink. I did like the Chinese food joke though, except I've heard it many times before so he still doesn't get credit for that...

I actually lol'd @ the vid.

And the guy who said Hillary is basically an extension of Obama....

hqdefault.jpg

• Downvote 1

I actually lol'd @ the vid.

Trust me, nobody is surprised by that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are twats lol

This guy Watter has been doing the same bit for quite some time. He goes to a local area and asks for the most part light hearted political questions to the locals and throws in cheesy jokes mashed up with stupid pop culture clips. Getting upset about this shows how thin-skinned you guys are

Edited by Socal
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Even forgetting the racism aspect of it, none of it was actually funny.

He and his "segments" or "bits" are completely cringeworthy. He'd be better off recording himself cupping O'Reilly's balls in the green room. I'd at least laugh at that for a brief second before throwing up my Chipotle.

You guys are twats lol

This guy Watter has been doing the same bit for quite some time. He goes to a local area and asks for the most part light hearted political questions to the locals and throws in cheesy jokes mashed up with stupid pop culture clips. Getting upset about this shows how thin-skinned you guys are

I don't think it's too much to ask to make the jokes actually relevant to the local area. lol.

What he did would be like going to London and making fun of New Yorkers. The guy is an idiot. He's right at home on lolFoxNews, and so is anyone who laughs at or supports that petulant sense of humor.

You guys are twats lol

Acting like all Asians have the same culture and there aren't completely different cultures between the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans is basically the same as saying all Asians look alike, dude.

Its not just the "pop culture references" its that he gets them all mixed up between cultures.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Acting like all Asians have the same culture and there aren't completely different cultures between the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans is basically the same as saying all Asians look alike, dude.

Its not just the "pop culture references" its that he gets them all mixed up between cultures.

That's the JOKE, genius lol. Why are you acting like this is a serious matter?

All the sore vaginas on TGP reading way too hard into a silly clip. Typical lol.

I'm hugely anti-censorship--let them say/do what they want. We also have the right to judge them accordingly for their ignorant, humorless fuckery. If you think they weren't being racist, the "quips" between the two at the end sure seemed to indicate otherwise.

• Upvote 2

It's not funny, it's not racist either. It's just dumb.