Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

I'm just saying the money excuse falls flat when you say it.

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying the money excuse falls flat when you say it.

Absolutely.

Well we already waste money, lets waste some more instead of actually, you know, correcting the problem. lol what?

Well here is the thing. The Army at least already pays for one free cosmetic surgery for either you or your spouse. It was originally intended to get cosmetic surgery for those that were disfigured in combat, however, it was not limited to just that. There is a lot of women who have gotten boob jobs of the military, and only one I know who got her boobs reduced lol. I have no problem with people getting cosmetic surgeries in the military if we are going to be lining the pockets of billionaires anyway. Now if we enacted a policy that said all personnel, ordinance, and all other things to make the military self-sustaining were made by the military and not rely on third party producers, the fine.

The problem I have with transgender people is them reducing the effectiveness of their unit especially in combat roles. There is the prep for the surgery, the surgery, and at least two years of hormone therapy from what I heard and read. To make sure it is done safely they are going to have to have checkups all the time, doctors pretty much on call, pharmacy aid and so on, not to mention physical exertion can tweak their hormones causing unintended changes which could set the m aback or they could have to constantly change the amount they are taking to make sure it stays at correct levels. All of these can hurt a unit say if they are training for deployment. Now they don't train with a unit, and cannot deploy leaving the unit shorthanded and having transfers whom nobody knows comes in and you have to rebuild everything. They have to have so much medical attention the focus cannot be on training if they are constantly leaving making their unit less combat effective and ready. They most certainly could not deploy in full capacity. I am just opposed to it DURING then.

• Upvote 1

Ban sex change operations in the military, not trans people all together...or am I missing something?

If someone is actively transitioning, simply don't put them in the field of combat. You are talking, at most, 8.4 million out of 48 billion- and that's just healthcare costs.

This is a sorry attempt by Donald to redirect the conversation and deflect from the serious problems he's having. As per usual.

Ban sex change operations in the military, not trans people all together...or am I missing something?

Exactly.

Lol, he had the job for like 5 days. That is awesome.

Lol, he had the job for like 5 days. That is awesome.

10 days thank you very much.

People use the military to pay for college; I really don't care if they use it for their own medical benefits.

I care if their medical issues affect their viability as a soldier. I don't agree with the entire ban but I do vehemently disagree with the government covering ANY aspect of transgender treatment. No hormone therapy. No surgeries. I am speaking hypothetically, though. I don't know if trans soldiers can have these things covered or not. I would hope not.

SRS is a medical procedure to treat gender dysphoria. It is far more medically relevant than boner pills.

Well that is a two way street. People with serious mental illness are not allowed in so...

SRS is a medical procedure to treat gender dysphoria. It is far more medically relevant than boner pills.

SRS is hardly more than self mutilation. As for ED pills...trauma can cause erectile problems, as can stress. Explain to me what's so bad about allowing veterans to maintain their sex lives when they put themselves at risk for our country? Oh wait, it's a non issue held up by the radical left as a response to Trump's military leaders being truthful about the risks and the hassle. Are there a handful of people who are transgender? Sure. But you can't risk the safety of the whole in order to cater to a minority of people. Liberals want to live in a fantasy world where nobody can view themselves ridiculously and be mentally ill and we can throw money we don't have at problems we can't solve. It's un-fucking-believable that conservatives have become the voice of reason comparitively. Neither party knows its head from its ass, but at least conservatives have the courage to be skeptical about all this hippie-dippie bullshit.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1

SRS is hardly more than self mutilation. As for ED pills...trauma can cause erectile problems, as can stress. Explain to me what's so bad about allowing veterans to maintain their sex lives when they put themselves at risk for our country? Oh wait, it's a non issue held up by the radical left as a response to Trump's military leaders being truthful about the risks and the hassle. Are there a handful of people who are transgender? Sure. But you can't risk the safety of the whole in order to cater to a minority of people. Liberals want to live in a fantasy world where nobody can view themselves ridiculously and be mentally ill and we can throw money we don't have at problems we can't solve. It's un-fucking-believable that conservatives have become the voice of reason comparitively. Neither party knows its head from its ass, but at least conservatives have the courage to be skeptical about all this hippie-dippie bullshit.

Not that you should give a shit, but I am starting to like you lol. What the hell happened to you ?

• Downvote 1

Not that you should give a shit, but I am starting to like you lol. What the hell happened to you ?

Or maybe... what happened to you? lol

• Upvote 1

Or maybe... what happened to you? lol

Fair point, I have always sided with the military though, and Bware one of its great detractors. Who knows though, hopefully, we are all changing

• Upvote 1

This is sounds good, except for one tiny little fact: Its not at all based on what his military leaders told him. If it were, the Pentagon wouldn't be blindsided by the announcement, as they said they were. And they were still in the middle of an investigation into just what the burden of having transgender troops in the military actually was, and Trump went ahead and did this ban prior to the results.

This is nothing more than him trying to distract, again.

Edited by Thanatos

Its been a bit since I've done a Blotsfan Breakdown™ of a really stupid post. No time like the present.

SRS is hardly more than self mutilation.

Science disagrees with you (page 846 under guideline 11)

As for ED pills...trauma can cause erectile problems, as can stress. Explain to me what's so bad about allowing veterans to maintain their sex lives when they put themselves at risk for our country?

If your brain is so messed up that you can't get a boner then maybe you're not fit to serve. No one has a problem with the military giving out boner pills. Its just bullshit that that is justified when trans treatments aren't.

Oh wait, it's a non issue held up by the radical left as a response to Trump's military leaders being truthful about the risks and the hassle.

As Than has pointed out, this decision was made without the military input. It was literally done to get people that might vote for democrats to stay with the republican party by tapping into their bigotry. In fact, the Pentagon doesn't want this to happen because surprise, surprise, they don't want to force out qualified troops for no good reason.

Are there a handful of people who are transgender? Sure.

If a minority group is small enough, its ok to discriminate against them. Alright.

But you can't risk the safety of the whole in order to cater to a minority of people.

This was the justification for why black people shouldn't serve in the military. And women. And gay people. I'm sure this time its a legitimate reason and not just enforcement of bigotry though.

Liberals want to live in a fantasy world where nobody can view themselves ridiculously and be mentally ill and we can throw money we don't have at problems we can't solve. It's un-fucking-believable that conservatives have become the voice of reason comparitively.

People can be mentally ill. Being transgender isn't a mental illness. But even if you would like to call it one, then it's a very treatable one: Transition. Be it with hormones or surgery, that will alleviate it (or it would if society didn't insist on treating trans people like shit).

Neither party knows its head from its ass, but at least conservatives have the courage to be skeptical about all this hippie-dippie bullshit.

You are the first person I have seen use the phrase "hippie-dippie" unironically. That's amazing.

• Upvote 1

I was knee deep in a liberal arts college. I got out and woke back up. I'm still very liberal on most things, but I've regained the courage to think for myself, which liberals don't allow. For instance, terminating a pregnancy is a horrible deed barring drastic circumstances in regard to the mother's health. If I said that to many of my friends from college, I'd be excommunicated from their hoity toity urban country club of bug and disease ridden organic produce and environment activists who choose to throw money at climate change bullshit as opposed to viewing Earth's history and seeing the ebbs and flows in climate.

Fuck snowflakes. Literally, fuck them. Have children with them, and instill sense in the children and rid our society of this plague of destructive extremism.

• Upvote 1

Nonsensical post

And if they say that it is a burden, then what ?

Found a really good article that is more relevant to the OP than the current discussion, but still, (I know its cracked, but trust me, it's good): http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

And if they say that it is a burden, then what ?

Then we take steps then. We dont pre-emptively ban them before the investigation has even concluded and without actually consulting the people whose job it is to figure this out.

If the leaders of the military actually do have proof that transgender troops negatively affect unit cohesion, then I'd be fine with a ban going forward.

But anyone currently in the military, stays in the military. Sorry. That or they get their pension early and get an honorable discharge.

Edited by Thanatos

Found a really good article that is more relevant to the OP than the current discussion, but still, (I know its cracked, but trust me, it's good): http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

Then we take steps then. We dont pre-emptively ban them before the investigation has even concluded and without actually consulting the people whose job it is to figure this out.

If the leaders of the military actually do have proof that transgender troops negatively affect unit cohesion, then I'd be fine with a ban going forward.

But anyone currently in the military, stays in the military. Sorry. That or they get their pension early and get an honorable discharge.

It is less about cohesion and more about readiness. That is what real soldiers in the field are worried about. It is like when Obama let women in combat roles, and they did terribly....like ridiculously bad, like embarrassingly bad. He did not listen to troops who knew what the outcome would be and women in the infantry as a GENERAL rule weaken the infantry incredibly.

It had nothing to do with cohesion it is just that we are obsessed with insinuating that women can do the same thing men can do...newsflash...they cant. The medical care alone makes a trans person a liability, and makes them unavailable a lot. It is about readiness not cohesion. Most people are cool with the hole LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+-/ movement, it really is about job effectiveness and readiness.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1