Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You either need to repeal it and replace it with something better, or you need to full throttle try to make it work.

None of this pussy shit of "letting it fail" thats only going to hurt even more people. Put a better system in place or at least give it your best shot to try to make it work. Letting it fail just to try to gain political points is dangerous, both to the American people and to the politicians who try that route, because I betcha a lot of people will blame the party in power when their healthcare falls out from under them, regardless of whose name is unofficially on it.

The first year I had Obamacare it was $32/mo. This year, its $59/mo and it covers less than before. Next year, the projection is currently that its going to be $95/mo or so. I can fully see where this is going. Give it a few more years and it will be just as bad as before.

The entire healthcare system needs a complete overhaul into single-payer, as per Bernie Sanders' current (?) proposal to the House. It is a pipe dream atm, but that's what we need.

I really enjoyed the response the NFL gave today. People who complain about this form of protesting are entitled to their own opinions, but it's ridiculous to get this upset about peaceful protests to the point that we have the president calling for them to be fired. Trump crossed a line and I think the response has shown that.

Edited by OSUViking
  • Upvote 2

It's their right, but they're not accomplishing anything and their perspectives are flawed.

• Downvote 3

It's their right, but they're not accomplishing anything and their perspectives are flawed.

I think they're actually accomplishing exactly what they set out to do. Raise awareness of a racist justice system. What would be the correct perspective to have on this?

Oh and how do we have a travel ban that DOESN'T include Saudi Arabia? It's being widely reported that they're the number 1 financier of terror in the UK and they fucking did 9/11. They're being sued for it right now. They fund Isis...and we give them hundreds of billions of dollars.

I'm not one of those people who thinks there was a bomb in the one tower but I really do believe that 9/11 was an inside job at this point. We know who did it but we invade and level Afghanistan? This lead us into going into multiple countries over a span of 16 years now. It's hard to fathom that our country let this happen but I really do believe that we did.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

I actually saw a headline the other day that said a recent report confirmed a controlled demolition. I don't remember the source, so I'm unsure if it's credible but I'll try to find it when I get home

I actually saw a headline the other day that said a recent report confirmed a controlled demolition. I don't remember the source, so I'm unsure if it's credible but I'll try to find it when I get home

It's not.

• Upvote 2

I think they're actually accomplishing exactly what they set out to do. Raise awareness of a racist justice system. What would be the correct perspective to have on this?

Oh and how do we have a travel ban that DOESN'T include Saudi Arabia? It's being widely reported that they're the number 1 financier of terror in the UK and they fucking did 9/11. They're being sued for it right now. They fund Isis...and we give them hundreds of billions of dollars.

I'm not one of those people who thinks there was a bomb in the one tower but I really do believe that 9/11 was an inside job at this point. We know who did it but we invade and level Afghanistan? This lead us into going into multiple countries over a span of 16 years now. It's hard to fathom that our country let this happen but I really do believe that we did.

They are dividing American citizens even further than politics already have. There are plenty of good reasons to oppose disrespecting the National Anthem and American flag as a form of protest.

It is their right, but it's also an asshole move when there are so many reasons to stand at attention, least of which is gratitude for the opportunity to make millions of dollars playing a fucking game.

• Downvote 2

So bware, whats the right way for them to protest?

​I think 9/11 was for sure some form of inside job. A lot of things just don't add up and the United States government is already known to have planned fake terrorist attacks in the 1960s to give them a reason to invade Cuba. So this isn't new to the United States at all.

Sooo...Puerto Rico is a disaster. Why are we waiting almost 2 weeks to submit a request for help?

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/912329122227134465

Because honestly it is time to stop. We are bleeding money and we have given Puerto Rico a small fortune and seen little or no return really. We can't keep doing this shit.

Its part of the US and its a disaster. You say just let them die?

Its part of the US and its a disaster. You say just let them die?

It is not a part of the US. I say let their government help them. Do you know what they gave the US for Harvey, Irma, or Katrina ?

It is not a part of the US. I say let their government help them. Do you know what they gave the US for Harvey, Irma, or Katrina ?

It is a territory of the US. Their government is our government. They have every right to help that Florida and Texas did.

It is a territory of the US. Their government is our government. They have every right to help that Florida and Texas did.

No and no. They are unincorporated and only partially governed by our constitution. They don't have to pay taxes do they ? Nice try, but no.

No and no. They are unincorporated and only partially governed by our constitution. They don't have to pay taxes do they ? Nice try, but no.

They don't pay income tax, but other than that, they do.

They are part of the US. The island is destroyed. They will die without help.

So bware, whats the right way for them to protest?

Off the field, actually interacting with law enforcement about the wrongs of profiling and also with legislators in an effort to make our justice system more aware of the plight of minorities.

Guys like Marshall from the Broncos are doing it right. He might take a knee or whichever form he uses, but at least he's taken action

Edited by BwareDWare94

They don't pay income tax, but other than that, they do.

They are part of the US. The island is destroyed. They will die without help.

Is that why over half want statehood and they have their own congress, president, and other legislative bodies. You are either a state or you are not. They are not.

I never said they're a state. I said they're part of the US.

I never said they're a state. I said they're part of the US.

If you are not a state you are not a part of the UNITED STATES....STATES.....STATES...

Please let the residents of Washington DC know that.

• Upvote 2

Please let the residents of Washington DC know that.

Ill let their voting member is congress know right after I let Puerto Ricos know... So never because they dont have one. Nice try again but you are just failing left and right.

• Downvote 1