Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Oh I'll explain the joke then.

It's because Hinkley shot Reagan, which was considered a bad thing, but now we want the president to be killed because he's a meanece to America and the world.

As your hero said:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592

I didn't need it explained. It wasn't funny because it doesn't make sense.

Hinkley failed at what he was trying to do. He shot at Reagan 6 times and only hit him after the last bullet did some fancy ricochet work. Reagan didn't die, he didn't resign, He went on to continue being President for the next 8 years. lol.

So the joke is... You want somebody to fail an assassination attempt on Trump so he can... continue what... he's doing... ?

Hilarious.

People joke about lynching Obama- hilarious.

People joke about Trump being killed- respect the President, its not funny guys.

Make all the jokes you want, but why not make them funny.. Or at least make sense. I didn't find Kathy's beheaded Trump joke funny either. I didn't find lynching Obama jokes funny. Not because they were distasteful.. But because they just weren't funny.

• Upvote 2

Also, being outraged at Kathy Griffen on serves to further her career. She's never been funny and she would be totally irrelevant if people just ignored her. As for the lynching jokes...there's racism in America. There's not much you can do about that but just continue to educate people. Most of the people who find these jokes funny are people from small towns or rural towns who know maybe a handful of black people and in some cases they don't know ANY black people.

• Upvote 1

I didn't need it explained. It wasn't funny because it doesn't make sense.

Hinkley failed at what he was trying to do. He shot at Reagan 6 times and only hit him after the last bullet did some fancy ricochet work. Reagan didn't die, he didn't resign, He went on to continue being President for the next 8 years. lol.

So the joke is... You want somebody to fail an assassination attempt on Trump so he can... continue what... he's doing... ?

Hilarious.

Yes because the message was quite literally "I want to see trump get shot at 6 times with the only one that hits him to be off a ricochet. Also it will still be 1981 because analogies aren't a thing that exists in quick twitter jokes."

Stop being intentionally dense. It comes naturally to you well enough.

Thats kind of the opposite of dense. Understanding history and knowing that if you want a President assasinated that you dont want to recruit Hinkley.

Likewise I think rewriting history or at the least stretching it to try to make a joke funny is fairly dense. You quite literally have to pretend to be dumber to get that joke.

But I suppose that comes as naturally to me as coming off condescending comes to you. We stay in our lanes well.

You dont find this lame joke funny? Oh , you must just not understand it

Edited by Olenna4Ever

My explanation of it was so clearly not serious. It isn't subtle in the slightest. If you don't find it funny, fine. I don't really care.

Why do people like captain America? Red Skull wasn't a real thing. This makes no sense. Beep boop.

Make all the jokes you want, but why not make them funny.. Or at least make sense. I didn't find Kathy's beheaded Trump joke funny either. I didn't find lynching Obama jokes funny. Not because they were distasteful.. But because they just weren't funny.

Wasn't talking about you, son.

​I couldn't last 15 seconds watching this, lol. Conservatives crying and pulling the victim card over people insulting a man who has done nothing but insult and say distasteful things his entire life. I'm not trying to hate on conservatives either necessarily (not all of them), I'm a registered Republican and this was my first election not voting for a Republican candidate. I just think this is a laughably pathetic attempt and trying to be victims, a lot of these same people were saying terrible and disgusting things about Obama (who I don't like either). This will always and probably forever be the way politics are discussed by people who don't actually understand it. But Trump is one of the few presidents who loves to dish it out, it's just so funny how sensitive he and his supporters get when it's dished back to him.

• Upvote 2

Sensitive snowflakes they are...

• Upvote 1

Stuff like that is actually very dangerous. It's trying to invoke an emotional response from radical people. It was just a bunch of conservative buzz words used to try and get people angry and scared. I harp on propaganda a lot but this is clear.

In other news how about that DNC? lol This party is so dead. Kicking out actual liberals to bring in lobbyists. This is what happens when our elections are for sale.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

In other news how about that DNC? lol This party is so dead. Kicking out actual liberals to bring in lobbyists. This is what happens when our elections are for sale.

Looks like I'm going 3rd party again. Clowns Lol

• Upvote 1

Could you link to this dnc stuff Sean?

I'll withhold judgement for now, but if that is true that is despicable. Essentially a bloodless purge from the sound of it.

• Upvote 1

Trump plans to release classified documents on the assassination of JFK. That should be interesting -- or maybe really boring.

Wat r u doing?

Trump plans to release classified documents on the assassination of JFK. That should be interesting -- or maybe really boring.

Kennedy was actually the man who walked on the moon. They just left him their to die.

50 year limit on classified docs, pussy boy trump ain't doing shit

He could have blocked their release if he wanted.

Wat r u doing?

What am I doing? The only thing they represent is the whims of their super pac. These elections are a fucking sham. The democrats are basically pro civil rights when it's convenient to them. They're only slightly better for the environment. Them along with the republicans have worked together to sell this country to the highest bidder for years. We're talking human lives. The democrats will let us keep Obama care but you know, those people who are entering medical bankrupsy and dying on it can't be helped. They'll drop bombs and kill innocent people. They'll send our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters to war serving only to profit their donors. They don't give a fuck about you just as much as the Republicans. The game is rigged I think a grass roots campaign for a 3rd party is possible and is honestly the only reasonable solution to this problem as the DNC has just removed every decenting voice in the committee from their position. I mean, I can't vote for that. I don't care what the alternative to it is. It can't be allowed to continue.

Voting for the DNC is like going into court with Jack Kelly (Charlie's Uncle) in a divorce settlement against The Lawyer from It's always sunny lol

Rank Choice Voting and Open Primaries need to be made a priority.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 2

I meant like, what are they doing? This is shit.

• Upvote 1

If anyone thinks the government documents will do anything but confirm Oswalt as the lone shooter, I've got beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.

Edited by SteVo

If anyone thinks the government documents will do anything but confirm Oswalt as the lone shooter, I've got beachfront property in kansas to sell you.

I knew this man was a killer.

Patton_Oswalt.jpg

Edited by blotsfan

I meant like, what are they doing? This is shit.

Now watch how CNN and MSNBC cover it.They'll probably mention it as sparingly as possible and with little to no real criticism. Hell, read what MSNBC has to say about it. They call it a "shake up."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/shakeup-democratic-national-committee-longtime-officials-ousted-n812126