Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

That's one of the best tweets ever.

Oh hey another woman accusing Roy Moore of going after her when she was underage.

In fairness though, republicans that aren't even about to retire are condemning him and telling him to drop out. Kinda sad that it took this long, but better late than never I guess.

I wonder how many death threats Lizzy Warren had to get to make her walk back her comments on the primary being rigged. Watching this shit is scary. None of these people will answer a straight question, one by one they're all taking back what they said. Even Donna fucking Brazile. They just want to act like it never happened and "move on."

"I agree with what Donna Brazile has said over the last few days; that while there was some bias at the DNC, the overall 2016 primary process was fair and Hillary made history,"

Wtf? lol

Edited by seanbrock

Sean, if you hadn't been a member here for awhile I'd think you were a Russian bot.

You literally linked to a page debunking it. And yeah Bill Clinton has done a lot of shitty things to women, quite possibly including rape. I'm not gonna miss him when he's gone. But he isn't the president. He isn't in charge now.

What we've seen is the party aligned themselves with the candidate who was a lifelong party member, over the guy who literally joined just to take advantage of the party brand. Yes it's not ok, but it is not comparable to literal treason committed by the president of the United States. And yet, every single mention of that, you follow with "but Hillary!" That is literally the Russian propaganda method. They even stoked the "Bernie was robbed" sentiments because they wanted people like you to support trump and it obviously worked. You believe every insane conspiracy if it's against the democrats (I remember you being on board with pizzagate) and you brush aside the most blatant thing happening in front of your face when it involves a republican.

Or it could be we all know the Republicans are crooked. They have been honest about it for years. I think most here know Paul Ryan hates you.

What has happened is Democrats act like they care and are the good salt of the earth folks sticking up for the little guy. That could not be further from the truth they are every bit as bad for the countryvand equally corrupt as evidenced by the DNC bullshit. Obama expanded the patriot act, and made drone strikes a very popular hobby and the sad part is he was the best democrat outside warren we could have had when he ran. The DNC is fucked and what you are hearing is a death rattle from the party. It will collapse and rebuild and then take power. Not until then. I mean they just lost to a reality tv show criminal, who is shades of movie theatre butter. Its over man. They don't care about you.

Edited by Omerta

They won the popular vote by 3 million with Hillary. Really don't see them collapsing. Hell they might win a senate seat in freaking Alabama at this point.

She is still unpopular enough for him to won. She is only popular in urban areas and the rest of the country hates her with a passion.

I think they are on the brink. There's only two or three people that can bring them back from the grave. If anything smells funky in this next election it's a wrap. Or if they lose it's over

Edited by Omerta

I think people are really quick to throw out a party after they lose the White House.

Clinton went 2 terms, Bush went 2 terms, Obama went 2 terms, even if Trump goes two terms the GOP is still just holding serve. If the GOP wins again after that, then maybe its time to call something.

You literally linked to a page debunking it. And yeah Bill Clinton has done a lot of shitty things to women, quite possibly including rape. I'm not gonna miss him when he's gone. But he isn't the president. He isn't in charge now.

What we've seen is the party aligned themselves with the candidate who was a lifelong party member, over the guy who literally joined just to take advantage of the party brand. Yes it's not ok, but it is not comparable to literal treason committed by the president of the United States. And yet, every single mention of that, you follow with "but Hillary!" That is literally the Russian propaganda method. They even stoked the "Bernie was robbed" sentiments because they wanted people like you to support trump and it obviously worked. You believe every insane conspiracy if it's against the democrats (I remember you being on board with pizzagate) and you brush aside the most blatant thing happening in front of your face when it involves a republican.

Donald Trump as president has been a net win for progressives. People have come out to primary Clinton Democrats. People actually came out to vote for mid terms and Donald Trump even with a huge, historic majority really hasn't accomplished very much in the way of legislation because he's unpredictable and offensive and a lot of Republican's don't want to be tied to him.

If you don't believe that there is corruption in the DNC and Hillary controlled the DNC and rigged the primary then idk what to tell you. It's clear in the policies of people like Tim Kaine, Tom Perez, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary, Feinstein etc. that these people are just trying to protect their flow of money coming in from big donors. If people like Bernie and Tulsi controlled the party, do you think they'd be getting billions of dollars of corporate money? Fuck no. That's why they're rigging the process. They're protecting their incomes lol. Would you have somebody killed if you had millions of dollars on the line? I don't think you would personally, you seem like a good dude, but you would think about it and most people would probably do it.

The reason I was buying the whole pizzagate scandal is because of Lolita Express, which is true, but also just research that I've done about other shit. Google Paul Bonacci. Powerful people are usually pretty fucked up and it happens on both sides. Looks like pizzagate was bullshit but you have to at least look at it.

btw I forgot to say that it looks like you were right about the recent elections. I'm just so skeptical of this stuff because of the corruption of the American political process. It's legal to bribe politicians and buy elections. The whole super delegate thing is fucking insane and completely undemocratic. It's actually a lot worse than the electoral college. There has to be a real opposition to neo conservatism. The lesser of two evils is not that and will get us into a position that we can't get out of.

If you don't believe that there is corruption in the DNC and Hillary controlled the DNC and rigged the primary then idk what to tell you. It's clear in the policies of people like Tim Kaine, Tom Perez, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary, Feinstein etc. that these people are just trying to protect their flow of money coming in from big donors. If people like Bernie and Tulsi controlled the party, do you think they'd be getting billions of dollars of corporate money? Fuck no. That's why they're rigging the process. They're protecting their incomes lol. Would you have somebody killed if you had millions of dollars on the line? I don't think you would personally, you seem like a good dude, but you would think about it and most people would probably do it.

In a case of irony not seen since the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise, he came out today calling for superdelegates to be removed. Though I still maintain that the practical influence of the superdelegates is vastly overstated. They were all in the bag for hillary in 2008, but once the votes for Obama came in, they switched. I still believe if Bernie actually won the primaries they would've done the same. I'm generally ok with this, but the one thing to make you hesistate, if only for a second, is that the superdelegates could keep a trump-like figure out of the democratic nomination.

LaVar Ball needs to die. I wonder if Trump gets a thank you card ?

LaVar should be nicer to Big Donny. He's a prime candidate for Celebrity Apprentice once Lonzo is out of the NBA in 3 years because he can't shoot lololololol

• Upvote 1

If you are a working class American, you literally cannot afford to still like Trump after this tax plan. It literally fucks anyone who makes less than 75K. What a joke

Good video, I found it enlightening.

Trump just nominated Alex Azar as his new health secretary. Dude is the CEO of the pharma company responsible for tripling the price of insulin in the US. Fuck him.

I might be for keeping Guantanamo Bay open if we could throw guys like him in there with no trial or charges for being a domestic terrorist.

That tweet is literally the least surprising thing ever.

I'm ashamed to admit I am anticipating the Lavar Ball/Trump beef. It seems inevitable at this point.

f5axBKB.gif

Maybe they will destroy each other and the earth will be forever free of their presence.

• Upvote 1