Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2017 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Wait, so, why didn't he put his pick in?

Because I haven't decided.

Just a general heads up, we only name players who have been drafted in the discussion thread. No dig here as I know it's your first one here

I dont do trades in mock drafts, so naming who I might go with has no affect. Both will be gone by the time I pick next.

He's probably working and just popped in quick. I'm sure he'll have it posted when he's done.

edit: nvm lol

Edited by seanbrock

Warhorse its been 24 hours since the previous pick. By rule, you would be skipped. You need to make your pick now.

I'm not in the game, but I say let it slide this time and let him pick later today/tonight. Try not to let your time run out again though, Warhorse. :yep:

Just due to being a new player to the game, I'd say give him until later tonight. If he doesn't pick by around 9 eastern time, we can skip him or pick Reddick/Lamp in his place.

Was hoping Reddick fell to 32 :(

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

Wait, so, why didn't he put his pick in?

I understand now, missed the pick in the time frame I should have. I am usually the guy who is waiting for someone else.

I understand now, missed the pick in the time frame I should have. I am usually the guy who is waiting for someone else.

It's fine. We just try to stay on schedule, so make sure you're already looking for your pick every time you get on. If you don't think you'll be able to get your pick in, leave someone else like Favre or myself a list of guys you want (in the order you want them) so we can get your pick in for you. ;)

• Upvote 2

Don't worry about it man, every single person in this game we've waited for at least one time for longer than we should have.

Also. Fuck whoever took my man. Homo intended.

Edited by MackAttack
  • Upvote 2

I got Corey Davis as the best receiver in the class, so imo that was great value. I know there are a lot of differing opinions on him but I think the dude is going to be really good.

• Upvote 1

My logic on both picks:

Ravens - Corey Davis. With Barnett and Foster gone, I felt WR was the obvious choice and Corey Davis was both BPA and the best fit given that he is well rounded.

Redskins - Malik McDowell. The Redskins have to go defense so obviously they won't IRL. McDowell is a top 10 talent in the draft IMO. Can't speak to his intangibles from my arm chair.

• Upvote 2

I'm guessing the lack of messages means nobody's interested in trading up, but I'm still gonna give it a little time before I make my pick, I'm still hoping to get into the second round. If I don't get any inquiries that look like they're going somewhere I will get a pick in some time this evening.

If anyone wants to trade up to 20, I'll listen to offers.

..I'd rather not deal with any curveballs, so if all you guys who may be looking to trade up wait until I make my two picks, that'd be great.

Just sayin...

alright, looks like no more trading down for me, but that doesn't mean I'm done, looking to trade up, probably not gonna happen soon but I do have five picks across the 3rd and 4th rounds

alright, looks like no more trading down for me, but that doesn't mean I'm done, looking to trade up, probably not gonna happen soon but I do have five picks across the 3rd and 4th rounds

#41 is on the block for Cincy.

Oochymp pls.

not a Ross fan or was that about my looking to trade up? I'm not expecting to actually go after a trade up for a while since my next pick isn't until #73

All the pundits have been touting RB's, secondary, edge, and pressure. Now watch the WR's be the best of this year down the road.......

Edited by Warhorse

Offensive line would be even funnier. Everybody seems to be trashing the oline class.

• Upvote 1

Offensive line would be even funnier. Everybody seems to be trashing the oline class.

Spoiler alert: It's actually pretty good

• Upvote 1

Trade:

:Broncos: receive

:Seahawks: receive

Trade:

:Broncos: receive

:Seahawks: receive

XRJzw.gif

• Upvote 1