Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Colin Kaepernick

you reading something and believing it doesn't prove it's true. Absolutely nothing can replace first hand knowledge. Most everything in your life is based on trust in a external source.youve been trained to need and to have and to get instead of just simply to 'be','being', to 'know'. Since the day you were born your entire life has been influenced by artificial stimuli . everything you think,feel,believe was taught to you by media,tv,radio,news paper etc..only a hand full of thoughts if any have ever been your own.

Holy Evasive Answer Batman!

Clearly first hand knowledge is preferable, but if that's all that we can rely on then there's no way of advancing any field of study, "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." I am absolutely certain that there are some things you believe are true that you haven't experienced first hand, so I want to know what you consider adequate proof. I'm going to use the example Ngata came up with and ask the question more directly: Do you believe that the RMS Titanic was a ship that sank during a trans-Atlantic voyage in 1912? If your answer is no then I don't think this conversation can go any further, but if your answer is yes then I'm genuinely curious about what caused you to believe that.

Phill's special power is being able to somehow find ways to continuously revive the topic of "you don't actually know what you think you know"...

• Upvote 1

translated- he doesnt think like us, he must be terminated. He must be pushed aside for fear of infecting

our indoctrinated masses that follow our orders so willingly.

I'm the only one challenging myself. You choose to stay in the same rut day after day after day.

I'm the open minded one.

hello Orwell

challenge yourself? I just got through saying that we have been reduced to wage slaves worried about doing and having, to survive, instead of the simple less stressful more meaningful ability to just 'be'. Challenge? you mean the class system of job and education and judging others based on that ?

Those of us who choose to grow will never acclimate to your world, and that is ok.

acclimate? all youve ever done is acclimate to the class system,debt slave life you were directed to follow since the day you were born.

How can you grow when you cant even comprehend what I'm saying? believing what youve believed the last 20 years isnt growth. Its stagnation.

First and foremost... I am a huge proponent of thinkng different. That said just because you think different does not mean it is useful. I never said you must be terminated, quit being dramatic.

Second I am faaaaaaaar from a wage slave. I am not going to disclose any income or anything but I will put it like this. I broke my neck in February and just recently decided to work again. During that time I never once worried about rent and in fact spent more than I normally do and spent 16000 cash on a new car to replace the one I totaled. I dont live paycheck to paycheck or month to month anymore. That was years ago for me. So to assume my thinking is based on fear of money...youre wrong.

Third. You can insult me if you feel it makes your argument more substantial, I am cool with it. That said you have still failed to answer what else makes something a fact other than first hand knowledge ? This is the third time you have been asked about the titanic and refused to answer. We both know why, and thats ok. It is your right divulge as much as you choose on the internet. Just dont project yourself as levitating above the rest of us with your superior intellect.There are others here who relish that role without you joining their ranks.

• Upvote 1

This dude is a fucking masterful troll. If you pay attention you can see he just hijacked this thread with utter nonsense. Lol

• Upvote 2

Phil, didn't you just make a thread about the Dolphins signing Cutler.... BEFORE it was official?

You are really one to tell others to stop believing everything they read and hear.... lulz BUSTED.

I know it's hard not to feed into it, but we're all being trolled in this thread. lol

Back on topic, there are reports that Miami considered Tebow. Granted these are just reports and there's no telling whether those reports included every qb the team considered, but if they actually did consider Tebow and not Kaepernick then there may be something to this conspiracy theory.

• Upvote 1

Back on topic, there are reports that Miami considered Tebow. Granted these are just reports and there's no telling whether those reports included every qb the team considered, but if they actually did consider Tebow and not Kaepernick then there may be something to this conspiracy theory.

Yea I saw that on ESPN. Even Kyle freakin Orton, with a 81 career passer rating and hasn't played since 2014 according to ESPN.

When you combine that with the Ravens' situation (before Kaep's girl derailed it)... IDK man.

All I know about Kaep is that you can agree or disagree with whats happened to him, but if you believe that he is out of the league for purely football reasons, you're insane.

• Upvote 1

Faepernick glorified Fidel Castro, there is no way Miami would even entertain that idea.

• Upvote 1

All I know about Kaep is that you can agree or disagree with whats happened to him, but if you believe that he is out of the league for purely football reasons, you're insane.

​Basically, he's better than a lot of backups with jobs but teams are scared of the backlash they will get from flag worshippers. It sucks for Kap, but I guess he has to accept the consequences of his actions, right or wrong.

Raiders are a good road team too. They're going to get booed heavily when they're not in Oakland. Imagine being a black player and getting booed, getting threats for protesting police violence against black people. Fuck ever taking less to win a ring, just get your money. lol

That is interesting. He better have a good season. If he doesn't he will get the Kaep treatment where he will have a down season and people will never give him the respect he should get. If he has a good one it is going to be hard to do. At least with Kaep you can have two valid reasons. First he is a scheme guy who may not exactly be able to run certain systems, and he has not looked great. Better than some but it would be hard to argue he is in the top half of QB's anymore.

Lynch came out of retirement. He could care less if he gets black balled lol.

I think that's why he did it more than actually making a political statement. He knows he's good.. He probably won't play much longer anyway. He just wants to show that he can do it and be fine.. Plus, let's not forget that Lynch is borderline a marketing genius (or his people, whoever).. Attention for him means attention for his brand.

Was watching a discussion on anthem sitting and a question was raised in the light of C-ville:

Why aren't the NAZIS labeled as thugs?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

• Upvote 1

Why is there a Colin Kaepernick thread? He's never going to be a relevant NFL QB again...

Why is there a Colin Kaepernick thread? He's never going to be a relevant NFL QB again...

If he had to spot start for somebody like Ben Roethlisberger for 2 games in the middle of a playoff run he would be and if you say Kaepernick isn't better than Landry Jones I'm going to go up to North Dakota, find you amongst the 50 people who live in ND in the phone book and punch you in the face.

• Upvote 1

I thought he was super overrated after the SB run but now he is probably underrated. Definitely better than a lot of backups. Been saying Kaep would be a decent enough fit in Bmore with Greg Roman...but his girlfriend probably ruined that opportunity (plus Flacco seems to be back on track). And much like his hair, he brings a circus with him...not good for a backup.

Confirmed

Ray Lewis said the Baltimore Ravens chose not to sign Colin Kaepernick after the quarterback's girlfriend posted a "racist" tweet featuring the former All-Pro linebacker and owner Steve Bisciotti.

"We were going to close the deal to sign him," Lewis said on Showtime's "Inside the NFL" on Tuesday night. "Steve Bisciotti said, 'I want to hear Colin Kaepernick speak to let me know that he wants to play football.'"

"And it never happens because that picture comes up the next day."

The Aug. 2 tweet by Nessa Diab compared a picture of Lewis hugging Bisciotti to a scene from "Django Unchained," where Samuel L. Jackson's loyal house slave held Leonardo DiCaprio's cruel plantation owner.

"His girl [Kaepernick's girlfriend] goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn't know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed," Lewis said. "Steve Bisciotti has said it himself: 'How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?'"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20597810/ray-lewis-said-baltimore-ravens-sign-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-racist-tweet

Dude sucks. That is why he isn't signed

/thread

• Downvote 3

Dude sucks. That is why he isn't signed

/thread

I'd him over any of The Vikings trash QB's
  • Upvote 1

Are you going to tell me Brock Osweiler is better than Kap? Kap had a 16:4 TD:INT ratio in 12 games, where Brock had a 15:16 TD:INT ratio in 15 games with better talent on offense. Nobody is saying Kap is an elite QB, but to say he's unsigned simply because he sucks is ignorant. I'll tell you as a Bucs fan that I'd rather have Kap backing up Jameis than Shitzpatrick. It's totally about his protest, and while teams have the right to avoid him for that you can't seriously try and tell me he's not good enough to be on a roster in the NFL. It's about publicity, not football with this situation.