Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Week 6 Reaction

A couple of points on Rodgers: 1. Any time a 30+ player goes down to serious injury, the game of football is badly hurt. I love watching Rodgers and hate that we've just had possibly 10+ games of his prime stolen from us by a bad fall. Let it be a lesson to QBs--don't brace your fall, especially with your throwing arm. 2. We will see his value on full display with his absence because even though Brett Hundley will not be bad, the Packers roster is bad and lacks depth. They could lose every division game for the rest of the year.

The Eagles just became the absolute NFC favorite, if they weren't already.

The Vikings need to have Sam or Teddy for a chance to do anything. Keenum has been admirable, but there are too many missed opportunities with him.

LolBroncos

So the Saints might not suck

So the Raiders might suck

The Chiefs might be suffering too many injuries at this point.

Look at those Rams go.

The AS-J play was a touchdown. LolNFLofficiating.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Is the NFC North the worst division in football now?

So uhhh nice of the Giants defense to show up 2 out of the 6 weeks this season right? Denver's defense on the other hand, idk even...the number 1 run defense in the league gets gashed by the Giants? What the actual fuck? Giants need to slow down on this winning or they might not get another franchise QB handed to them.

Are the Eagles now the best team in the NFC? The Packers are out of the running. The Falcons are looking very suspect. The Eagles just beat Carolina at home. The Vikings have shit at QB. Maybe Nawlins?

Edited by seanbrock

Idk how you teach your body not to brace for impact though. Obviously it would be better not to, but isnt that just natural reaction?

Are the Eagles now the best team in the NFC? The Packers are out of the running. The Falcons are looking very suspect. The Eagles just beat Carolina at home. The Vikings have shit at QB. Maybe Nawlins?

I'm realizing you're probably right which means you're gonna be insufferable aren't you?

• Upvote 1

Eagles are definitely the best team in the NFC for the moment, but that will change. Without many elite teams, it's gonna be similar to last season. Lots of chaos.

I didn't actually think the Eagles were going to be the best team in the NFL or the NFC. Realistically I thought that the division got worse and they'd have a good shot at winning it if Carson Wentz got better this year. The reason I think they might be the best team in the conference right now is they're equipped to play in any style of a game against any opponent. They have the special teams and defense to grind it our in a low scoring game. They have weapons in the passing game to put up points fast and to my surprise they've been able to close out games in the fourth quarter with a lead by running the football. It's a pysical game and injuries happen so when they get some guys back they might lose some but this team seems to be very well rounded. That also means they can capitalize on the weaknesses of just about anyone. Obviously they're not some unbeatable juggernaut because they've already lost to the Chiefs but there isn't a team in the league that I don't think they have a real good shot against.

Idk how you teach your body not to brace for impact though. Obviously it would be better not to, but isnt that just natural reaction?

Was it even that he was bracing or was it just an awkward landing? I feel like it was more of the latter.

Carolina could easily beat the Eagles with a healthy Luke. They shot themselves in the foot so many times in that game.

It's actually amazing to see the amount of mediocrity across the league. The NFL is borderline unwatchable garbage. And I've commented the last couple years on how the NFL is going down a downward spiral, but holy shit, this is embarrassing.

Between the dog shit quality of play throughout the league, this bullshit BLM/oppression movement, and extremely greedy owners/commissioner, I almost can't wait for the day that the NFL gets fucked in the ass.

Mark Cuban said this 3 years ago...

"I think the NFL is 10 years away from an implosion," Cuban said Sunday evening when his pregame conversation with reporters, which covered a broad range of topics, swayed toward football. "I'm just telling you: Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. And they're getting hoggy.

Carolina could easily beat the Eagles with a healthy Luke. They shot themselves in the foot so many times in that game.

If Morelli called a fair game Panthers wouldn't have been in the game to begin with

Both teams had injuries lol. Eagles lost Hicks. Lane Johnson and Ronald Darby were out too.

Mariota is a damn good QB and definitely should've gone #1 in his draft.

The Lions find new and creative ways to both win and lose. Pretty wild, I watch then every week to.see what'll happen next.

12 (!!!) batted passes... 4 pass defensed...

The offense is tragically bad right now, and the defense has no rush. The offensive line is made up of gates that are never closed...

It's all bad. Smh

The Lions find new and creative ways to both win and lose. Pretty wild, I watch then every week to.see what'll happen next.

12 (!!!) batted passes... 4 pass defensed...

The offense is tragically bad right now, and the defense has no rush. The offensive line is made up of gates that are never closed...

It's all bad. Smh

Sounds like the Packers. That matchup may be so bad that its funny

Taylor Lewan is a godsend to the Titans franchise. Not only arguably the best LT in football, but his emotion has been needed by this franchise for so, so long.

Him going off on the offense and the coaching staff after yet another failed redzone possession was key, and that's when the offense stopped fucking itself and started scoring touchdowns.

Need to give Lewan ALL the money in the offseason. All of it.

Yeah he shows leadership and nastiness on the offensive side. We need someone like that on defense. The coaching staff continues to suck in the first half though. Like how do you continue to come out flat and not adjust early? It's frustrating. Put a good head coach on our team right now and we are 5-1 easily.

Both teams had injuries lol. Eagles lost Hicks. Lane Johnson and Ronald Darby were out too.

Ryan Kalil and Greg Olsen were also out if we're gonna go that route. And Luke >>>>>>> Hicks.

Luke is a lot more valuable to the Panthers defense than anyone you just named and its not even close. If we get a rematch in the playoffs, I'll sig bet every Eagles fan on this site, including Weapon who can't stop whining about the refs. Never seen so much bellyaching and we have Bware on this site, lmao.

Edited by Thanatos

if Panthers make the playoffs, the only thing that will happen is Cam does something really stupid, in or outside the game that gives you another story to banter about for 2 weeks. Thats the part he plays

"The New England Patriots won't even make the Superbowl, much less win it."

Sorry, Phil, you now forever have zero credibility on your predictions. Nice try, son.

Ryan Kalil and Greg Olsen were also out if we're gonna go that route. And Luke >>>>>>> Hicks.

Luke is a lot more valuable to the Panthers defense than anyone you just named and its not even close. If we get a rematch in the playoffs, I'll sig bet every Eagles fan on this site, including Weapon who can't stop whining about the refs. Never seen so much bellyaching and we have Bware on this site, lmao.

I mean, I'm all aboard the Luke bandwagon. The dude is gonna be a hall of famer when all is said and done but you are really sleeping on Jordan Hicks. He's a top 5 MIKE LB in the league and there are plenty of statistics both advanced and raw that back that up. Plus the guy is all over the field. If you watch any more Eagles games this year just watch him a little more and I guarantee you that you'll back off that statement. Luke might be better but not by that much and Hicks certainly means a lot to this team. I mean, anytime any team loses the QB of their defense it's a major hit even if they're not that good.

I also wouldn't even factor Olsen into the conversation because he's on IR and won't be playing in a rematch game anyway.

I'll take the sig bet now because I think it makes things fun. The Panthers are a good football team and might well beat us in a rematch but I'm not sure how you can come away with this feeling so confident that the Panthers are better than the Eagles.

One wrong answer? Weren't you hyping up a Colts/Vikings Super Bowl for the longest time?

• Upvote 1

I will stop when you stop saying if Luke stayed in well if the fucking refs called it fair Eagles wouldve smoked yall

• Upvote 1

The game was called fair.... ish

• Upvote 1