Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Ok, maybe not most pirated ever, but still a ridiculous amount, IMO.

This is probably pretty sad.

But.

4.5 pirated copies for every legal one is actually on the lower end of the scale. As ridiculous as that sounds.

As well, this is assuming two things, if one assumes it hurts CDPR's bottom line, (which it does, just not as much as most people might think):

1) All of those downloads were unique.

2) A person who pirates a copy would have bought the game.

Neither of which is for sure. I doubt most people who pirated games would have bought the original, either because they didn't have enough money, or for another reason. Not excusing what they did, it's still theft, and people who pirate TW2 are scum, but I don't think CDPR would have gotten another 500k copies out of all those pirated games.

Just got to the point in Witcher 2 where you have to choose what path to take, went with the elves as there is something about them I like plus Roache is a cock. Be interesting to see what happens this play through.

Roache is scum? What about Iorveth? You don't mind a little bit of terrorism mixed in with your allies?

I'd hang onto the save before you choose sides. You get an entirely different Act 2 depending which way you go.

Edited by Thanatos19

Wanted to experience some feelings of nostalgia, so I just downloaded Final Fantasy VII on my PS3.

Good times, good times...

• Upvote 2

One of my friends has beaten Diablo III and says he is bored of it already... >_>

Anybody know when Skyrim DLC comes out?

Anybody know when Skyrim DLC comes out?

Sometime this summer on 360 with the PS3 and PC versions having to wait at least 30 days

Picked up D3 today. Tweaked the settings a little and now my laptop runs it pretty well, which surprises me.

Battletag is Axiomatic728#1384 if any of you that have it want to play or whatever.

One of my friends has beaten Diablo III and says he is bored of it already... >_>

clearly didn't play 2

Picked up D3 today. Tweaked the settings a little and now my laptop runs it pretty well, which surprises me.

Battletag is Axiomatic728#1384 if any of you that have it want to play or whatever.

and adding you now so we can be gay witch doctors together =D

Edited by funnygunny

D3 is pretty awesome. The Skeleton King is a pain in the ass when solo.

That is all.

I found D3 pretty boring as well, and I did play D2. And yeah, it's pretty short, <20 hours of main questline.

Ya going through the main questline of D3 on normal is not beating the game. There is sooo much side stuff along with the game becoming much funner in the harder difficulties. Normal is not challenging at all but everything is vamped up once you hit the harder difficulties. I've logged almost 24 hrs into the game since I was lucky and had Wednesday and Thursday off of work so played it quite a bit. I'm very impressed by D3, although there are a few flaws.

I just think there are games in that style that are far more fun with more varied skills.

See Titan Quest for an example.

OT: Sins of a Solar Empire. If you've never heard of this game, and you like strategy games, I'd highly recommend it. It's a few years old, but it's one of the best strategy games of all-time, IMO.

I found D3 pretty boring as well, and I did play D2. And yeah, it's pretty short,

I don't recall D2 being that long either, especially pre-LOD.

I don't recall D2 being that long either, especially pre-LOD.

I didn't say I didn't think D2 wasn't also boring, though. :p (triple negative ftw!)

I think Diablo is simply a single-player MMO feel, just hack and slash, grind, grind, grind.

I'd rather play an MMO with dungeons, bosses, etc, with a large group of people.

It was fun when playing with friends, but the singleplayer experience has always been very lacking.

Edited by Thanatos19

ya, diablo is alot more fun when you play with friends IMO.

but its also fun on singleplayer, for me at least, since i'd be on skype with my friends bragging about how much i'm hitting with witch doctor, rofl

Yeah, multiplayer was always where the most fun was at. I used to get burnt out by level 30 in D2 whenever I played single player.

And before I forget again, I've got a couple guest passes if anyone wants them to try out the game.

Legend of Dragoon.

Saw it got put up on PSN earlier in the month, decided to download it since I never got a chance to play it when it initially came out.

Legend of Dragoon.

Saw it got put up on PSN earlier in the month, decided to download it since I never got a chance to play it when it initially came out.

Wow. I remember playing that when it first came out, seems like forever ago. Come to think of it, that may have been the last game I bought before I got married and my wife forbade me from buying video games (that didn't last long).

I a currently playing [Prototype 2], I think it is just as fun as the first, but hte story seems weaker to me through the point that I am at right now.

Legend of Dragoon.

Wow, thats old school. I remember that game, it was awesome.

Legend of Dragoon.

My brother DL for his emulator... lol

The New Iron Maiden pack is quite awesome :corn:

Includes this boss track:

Well after hearing some of the hate for NBA 2k12 on here I got 2k11 which I know is good. Currently playing both franchise and my player.

Franchise I am the Trailblazers I am currently 5-2 with Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldrich tearing shit up. though it seems the injury curse has hit me early as Batum broke his ankle first game and is out for 6 weeks and Camby has a sprained achilles is out for 4 weeks. Odem is again injured but some how playing through it lol.

On the my player got drafted first round by the Nets and they suck balls. Currently playing 27 minutes a game and I am only 10 games in averaging 11 points a game and 6 rebounds at SF. Making my guy arrogant as hell so nobody likes him yet I am loved around the league and my team mates but hated by New Jerseys fans :D

Ages of Empires II: The Age of Kings

I'm back to Batman Arkham City. Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC is freshly out. I've been dying to get some new story DLC for this game. :yep:

I'm back to Batman Arkham City. Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC is freshly out. I've been dying to get some new story DLC for this game. :yep: