Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

So I finally finished SoM, over 100 hours later, and loved every minute of it. Except for that last Tower fight, wtf was that.

I agree, everything was awesome except for the final two "boss" fights that were rather bad.

The first one was just super easy and the second one was nothing but QTEs.

It broke the flow of the game- the game was never about launching a full on frontal assault on anything, yet that's the final half hour to 45 minutes of the gameplay.

• Upvote 1

Rift's expansion is pretty awesome so far. They've really done well with the graphics and style.

The new expansion is in the "Plane of Water", so much of the zones are comprised of water and you navigate in three dimensions instead of just running around on land. The cool thing is that there are giant water areas adjacent to the land area, so it looks like a giant wall of water along the side of the road. If you're in the water you can swim up and jump out the side and shit. They've also added land/water mounts so you can stay mounted between land/water.

I've only gotten to play around 4 hours, so I'm just level 62 (this expansion is 60-65), but I'm excited to get into raiding again. I'm leveling pretty slowly because they've made it so you can hop between servers at any time during a session and I've been questing on the lone PVP server so I can run around and kill people all day, which was one of my favorite things when I played back in 2011. I had a guy do the out-of-combat "buyback" feature for $0.50 about 15-20 times trying to kill me yesterday, lol.

If anyone seriously thinks they might want to commit to raiding in Rift, I have a one-use item that can level you to 60 so you can start the expansion.

I think it's rather impressive Trion's commitment to Rift with Archeage's success. Probably different divisions, but still all the same money.

Shadow of Mordor question, do you get enough points/xp to unlock everything? Also, do the chiefs ever stay dead? :lol:

^Yes to your first question, IDK to the second one.

With me they stay dead for a while, and then someone eventually replaces them. That gets rushed if you die.

Rift's expansion is pretty awesome so far. They've really done well with the graphics and style.

The new expansion is in the "Plane of Water", so much of the zones are comprised of water and you navigate in three dimensions instead of just running around on land. The cool thing is that there are giant water areas adjacent to the land area, so it looks like a giant wall of water along the side of the road. If you're in the water you can swim up and jump out the side and shit. They've also added land/water mounts so you can stay mounted between land/water.

I've only gotten to play around 4 hours, so I'm just level 62 (this expansion is 60-65), but I'm excited to get into raiding again. I'm leveling pretty slowly because they've made it so you can hop between servers at any time during a session and I've been questing on the lone PVP server so I can run around and kill people all day, which was one of my favorite things when I played back in 2011. I had a guy do the out-of-combat "buyback" feature for $0.50 about 15-20 times trying to kill me yesterday, lol.

If anyone seriously thinks they might want to commit to raiding in Rift, I have a one-use item that can level you to 60 so you can start the expansion.

I have a level 60 character in Rift already, what server are you on? I'd probably be willing to give it another shot as long as you can confirm it is not Pay to Win.

Edited by Thanatos19

^Yes to your first question, IDK to the second one.

With me they stay dead for a while, and then someone eventually replaces them. That gets rushed if you die.

I know I've killed the one guy at least 4 times or so, and I only have about 12 hours or so in the game. It's cool though, they keep making them harder.

Yeah death really sucks. Mostly because I can't nail down the last stand thing, but also the promotions and replacements of all the captain's you've killed. The funny thing about them coming back, is that they're model changes a bit to look more damaged and even put back together. Really like the game anyway.

I know I've killed the one guy at least 4 times or so, and I only have about 12 hours or so in the game. It's cool though, they keep making them harder.

Yeah death really sucks. Mostly because I can't nail down the last stand thing, but also the promotions and replacements of all the captain's you've killed. The funny thing about them coming back, is that they're model changes a bit to look more damaged and even put back together. Really like the game anyway.

This is random, but this reminded me of the Fable games. How I yearn for another good title form the franchise. :(

This is random, but this reminded me of the Fable games. How I yearn for another good title form the franchise. :(

I can def get that. I have high hopes for Fable Legends, and the game after that now that Molyneux is out of the picture completely

I have a level 60 character in Rift already, what server are you on? I'd probably be willing to give it another shot as long as you can confirm it is not Pay to Win.

Greybriar.

At the moment some people claim that it's pay to win, because you can purchase dungeon-level gear with credits and get into raids, but that's how it was when F2P was released in Storm Legion, so it's no different.

Funny, I returned Destiny. Lol. The strict NAT here makes it impossible for me to play the game with other people.

Also fuck 2K sports and their whack ass servers. I don't understand how their servers can be so dreadful.

I picked up Alien Isolation today, hopefully this game is good.

Funny, I returned Destiny. Lol. The strict NAT here makes it impossible for me to play the game with other people.

Also fuck 2K sports and their whack ass servers. I don't understand how their servers can be so dreadful.

2K > EA

EA are horrible.

Anyone have COD yet? If so how is the multiplayer?

I haven't got it yet, waiting to see how its received and I have a few exams I need to focus on.

I beat Shadow of Mordor, it was a lot of fun, but I hated the end. The fights were dumb and I'm not even sure I followed the plot at the end.

I went through all the trouble of getting my warchiefs all a couple bodyguards and it didn't even matter. After my first couple deaths I don't think I died the rest of the game. One thing that was cool is one of the chiefs I branded shot really high damage explosive arrows, and in the nemesis fight at the end he killed everyone :lol: even some of my guys.

Not really sure why the second to last "boss" wanted to wander around the fort aimlessly instead of trying to fight me.

What was Talion talking about in the last scene by "it's time for a new ring?" and his eyes flashed all weird like Sauron possessed him or something. If this takes place between the books, then Bilbo Baggins has the One ring at that time. I suppose that it's a setup for a next game, cus Talion doesn't die or go ethereal or anything.... not sure where it will go. :shrug:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Exit Fate. Guy made it entirely in RPG Maker, and it is sick.

I beat Shadow of Mordor, it was a lot of fun, but I hated the end. The fights were dumb and I'm not even sure I followed the plot at the end.

I went through all the trouble of getting my warchiefs all a couple bodyguards and it didn't even matter. After my first couple deaths I don't think I died the rest of the game. One thing that was cool is one of the chiefs I branded shot really high damage explosive arrows, and in the nemesis fight at the end he killed everyone :lol: even some of my guys.

Not really sure why the second to last "boss" wanted to wander around the fort aimlessly instead of trying to fight me.

What was Talion talking about in the last scene by "it's time for a new ring?" and his eyes flashed all weird like Sauron possessed him or something. If this takes place between the books, then Bilbo Baggins has the One ring at that time. I suppose that it's a setup for a next game, cus Talion doesn't die or go ethereal or anything.... not sure where it will go. :shrug:

The person possessing Talion is the wraith that has been doing so the whole game- Celebrimbor, who forged the rings of power. Well, less possessing, and more like sharing his body and keeping him alive when he should be dead. Talion is saying they are going to make another ring of power and challenge Sauron with it.

Edited by Thanatos19

So many games coming out these next few weeks.

Really want that COD Xbone, keep telling myself I don't need it.

Still playing League, don't think I will ever stop playing it till it dies.

Other than that I have completed the 2nd season of the walking dead game, so much epicness. I can't wait for season 3

So many games coming out these next few weeks.

Really want that COD Xbone, keep telling myself I don't need it.

lol

No...go ahead...buy it...so you can watch another xbox one collect dust...

So hyped for this Halo Master Chief Collection coming out tomorrow, taking me back to my childhood :wub:

Just biding my time with Super Mario 3D World right now...

Gonna buy an Xbox One on Black Friday with Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Master Chief Collection, and AC as well as Smash for Wii U... Gonna be a long, fun, and lonely winter.

lol

No...go ahead...buy it...so you can watch another xbox one collect dust...

Only thing collecting dust is my ps4 :shrug:

Only thing collecting dust is my ps4 :shrug:

Now the ps4 is collecting dust?

For the longest time you were saying how you play the PS4 more and your xbone just collects dust. :shrug: