Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nintendo Direct just KILLED IT..... Wii U and 3DS gaming consoles of the future KreyGasm Finally Nintendo flexing that muscle like it should have been doing for years.

Cloud on Smash Bros. is going to be insane! Yeah, Nintendo has a bright future ahead of 'em.

Cloud on Smash Bros. is going to be insane! Yeah, Nintendo has a bright future ahead of 'em.

Oh ya, the little gameplay they showed us of him, he may challenge me to use a new main. Can't wait!

Nintendo getting back to those classic RPG roots is awesome. Dragon Quest, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem... Some new pokemon games that aren't of the traditional nature. Star Fox news, Zelda news.... Goooood stuff. Not all of it was brand new news of course.. But just seeing the blueprint for the next 6 months or so is really exciting. I may need to upgrade and get a bigger Wii U or get some new external storage.

• Upvote 1

*6 months from now at Nintendo HQ*

Oh, you thought you were getting all of that? Sorry! Here's some amibos instead!

Still butthurt? We have about 100 more Mario games in development!

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I may need to upgrade and get a bigger Wii U or get some new external storage.

Do you download all of your games directly to the Wii U? I try and always go for the disc if available. Save the space for games that are only for download.

No. But Xenoblade Chronicles X is gonna have packs to DL to make the game play faster and smoother and updates are like 8 GB which is the entirety of my harddrive. lol

No. But Xenoblade Chronicles X is gonna have packs to DL to make the game play faster and smoother and updates are like 8 GB which is the entirety of my harddrive. lol

Yeah, I was not a fan of that announcement. Not sure what I'm going to do when it comes to Xenoblade...

Playing Blade and Soul in their closed beta test, rather entertaining so far, some of the best combat in an MMO I've ever played.

Dunno why Nintendo keeps pumping out consoles with such little hard drive space.

Playing Blade and Soul in their closed beta test, rather entertaining so far, some of the best combat in an MMO I've ever played.

My Korean buddy has been talking this game up for a while. He's jealous you're playing the closed beta.

How did you get into that?

My girlfriend got me into it. There was a Gamespot closed beta key giveaway, all you had to do was register to follow them on Twitch.

It really is insanely fun, it reminds me of an updated Jade Empire in MMO form.

My girlfriend got me into it. There was a Gamespot closed beta key giveaway, all you had to do was register to follow them on Twitch.

It really is insanely fun, it reminds me of an updated Jade Empire in MMO form.

547d6642cedd7_-_video-gamer-girl-lg.jpg

• Upvote 1

You're playing B&S? I'm busy watching it on crunchyroll :D

Grim Dawn is an aRPG from the makers of Titan Quest and it feels very much like TQ if it was set in a Fallout-esque world.

Consider it a direct mix of Diablo 3 and Titan Quest with a splash of Fallout.

It is fantastic, incredibly fun, and the plotline actually is very interesting. It's currently in Early Access, but its basically in beta stage at this point.

Edited by Thanatos19

Damn, Titan Quest. That takes me back. Might have to check that out.

Haven't been playing a lot of games lately. A friend has been playing borderlands 2 for the first time so I've been playing that with them some. A little bit of fallout here and there but haven't fallen completely into it yet.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Damn, Titan Quest. That takes me back. Might have to check that out.

Haven't been playing a lot of games lately. A friend has been playing borderlands 2 for the first time so I've been playing that with them some. A little bit of fallout here and there but haven't fallen completely into it yet.

The class system is lifted directly from TQ, with the way the masteries work and the ability to mix two classes as you see fit.

Currently playing a Warder (Shaman/Soldier), who focuses on uses a giant two-handed lightning axe and his trusty pets Lightning Tornado and Very Ugly Wood Forest Creature Thing to beat the everliving shit out of everything that moves.

Having more fun in Grim Dawn than I did in Diablo 3. Just way more interesting skill wise and class wise. Six classes, yes, but the ability to mix two of them together means that you really have 15 different classes.

Fallout 4 is a very good game, easily worth the money. The perk system is nifty but it does require planning. The gameplay is still Bethesda-esque but it's improved. Id say it's a lot more like FO3 than New Vegas (I guess that's expected). I've done my typical make a hundred different characters and figure out what I enjoy the most or what approach I want to take far into the game.

So I haven't gotten too far into the game yet. But a couple things I'll say and I think I've said it on here before that New Vegas is my favorite game of all time so it's natural to compare the two. I think FO4 is lacking (sort of) in terms of RP, your backstory is kind of set and the premise makes it a little more difficult to make your guy purely evil, if that's what you go for. You still have a lot of free will and there really isn't that much of a leash but it still makes it a bit awkward given your characters backstory (they even give you a previous career which I hate for role play reasons and they could have left that out). New Vegas was almost a complete blank slate and you did whatever you want, which was perfect. You were left to your own imagination almost completely.

Finally i just feel like the game lacks the heart and soul that New Vegas had, the atmosphere of sorts, and that's what made that game so great in my mind.

Edited by BJORN

I've never played a Fallout game before this one, but I'm pretty hooked.

Finally gonna beat Inquistion.

I'm sorry, but this is got damn amazing. They didn't butcher Cloud's voice. :ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

Also from the same event (and unrelated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmPDvVz3MA

Dialogue options. :ooo:

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 2

I have a closed beta key for the closed beta test #4 for Blade and Soul starting tomorrow if anyone is interested. First come first serve.