The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Been re-watching House just because. That season 4 finale tho...

If you love the Twilight Zone I strongly recommend you try out Black Mirror (not sure if it's on Netflix but maybe.) In my opinion it's the 21st centuries version of the Twilight Zone but with a reoccurring theme of technology. The concepts, metaphors, commentary on modern society are phenomenal. It's British though, I know some Americans have a tough time getting into the British accent but I strongly recommend this. :yep:

Been trying to tell you fellas about Black Mirror for literately YEARS. None of y'all wanted to listen. :pls:

That episode was the one that sold me too @ Stevo

Edited by CampinWithMulder+Scully

I was the one who even broke the news that Black Mirror has gotten picked up by Netflix. (Which means even more episodes in the future.) :notamused:

Been trying to tell you fellas about Black Mirror for literately YEARS. None of y'all wanted to listen. :pls:

That episode was the one that sold me too @ Stevo

I was the one who even broke the news that Black Mirror has gotten picked up by Netflix. (Which means even more episodes in the future.) :notamused:

:badass:

All that matters is that we spread the word.

Last TV show I watched was about little flimsy kids cooking for Valerie Bertinelli and some bald fat guy. :dry:

Edited by Barracuda

The Grinder is absolutely hilarious

can't say this enough

Into the Badlands is pretty damn badass. Just been reluctant to view it as their is no word of a renewal yet, but there are multiple indications that it will be renewed.

Watching Season 3 of the Bates Motel on Netflix...

It got weirder...but def more interesting.

Into the Badlands is pretty damn badass. Just been reluctant to view it as their is no word of a renewal yet, but there are multiple indications that it will be renewed.

Love this show. More people need to watch it so we get more episodes.

AWWWWWWW YA.

Besides superhero shows that aren't Arrow,

iZombie

American Dad

The Venture Bros.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

The Muppets

Rick and Morty

Superstore

Workaholics

Grimm

Love this show. More people need to watch it so we get more episodes.

AWWWWWWW YA.

The main thing I love about it is that it doesn't even bother to censor the blood. It's just enough to keep me going.

finishing season 1 of scrubs. Cox and the Janitor are great characters. Haven't seen that much of the show. Own the first two seasons and just decided to watch it again.

finishing season 1 of scrubs. Cox and the Janitor are great characters. Haven't seen that much of the show. Own the first two seasons and just decided to watch it again.

by far the best two characters on the show, and at times those two are all that made the show watchable

aside from superhero shows (I'm watching all of them) here are the current shows I've been following: Limitless, American Crime, The Grinder, People v. OJ, Second Chance, You Me and the Apocalypse (haven't quite decided on this one, Rob Lowe's character is hilarious, but it's not really a show he can carry) and Baskets (little weird, not sure how long I'm on board with this one)

also watched the second season of Galavant, which was really funny

• Upvote 1

I just finished season 3 of Bates Motel. Truly incredible show. What an awesome cast. Even he pretty boy looking one is showing acting chops, now.

Season premiere of Aamazing Race.. I am going to apply to that some day.... and get eliminated first

• Upvote 1

Horace & Pete — Louis C.K. randomly shoots a webseries in secret. It's got Steve Buscemi, Steven Wright, Alan Alda, Edie Falco, Nick Dipaolo, Kurt Metzger (shockingly the voice of reason :lol: ) and Jessica Lange. It's kind of like Louie meets Cheers. It's got the same cloud of despair and desperation of Louie and with the bar setting and regulars obviously fits the Cheers mold. I've only seen the first episode so far (there's 3 out now.) It's a character drama/comedy, very slow, and very depressing (it's Louie after all.) I can see lots of people hating this because of the pace and it's not really a show you laugh out loud watching, atleast the first episode it seemed more drama than comedy. I don't particularly like it or anything but it sure as hell makes me feel better about my life as shitty as it's been lately :lol: Major theme of the first episode IMO was very much old America versus the new America and the fraction between the two generations. It's an old Irish bar too so the older characters are very much stuck in their ways which includes racial slurs and the like.

EDIT: holy shit the 2nd episode is hilarious :dying:

3rd episode — Brav-fucking-O :clap: Engaged the whole time.

Edited by CampinWithATaintedLegacy
  • Upvote 1

I'm definitely gonna check that out.^

Just started season 4 House of Cards. Mother of God.

I thought last season was the worst of the 3, tho still really good, so they needed to start this one with a bang and they did that.

Edited by BradyFan81