Favre4Ever

The Return of the Randomness Thread....

13076767_1196134990436373_89374893315251

So this is a real thing at a pizzeria in NY. A pizza box made out of pizza with another pizza inside. Oh my gawd...

It's so gratuitous... also gross.

Those pizzas just don't look appetizing to me at all. Regardless of the box being pizza, I don't think I would want to eat that. Haha

Here is a story off a Reddit community called /r/NoSleep. Usually horror, mystery and suspense postings. Some of them are so good that the author will continue to create material to keep the users happy. This particular story won an award and can be viewed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1m9uv8/my_sons_imaginary_friend/. Note: That is part one, each part has an Update link at the end of the OP to follow on to the next "chapter".

It's based on a childs imaginary friend who is named "Smiling Jack". Now Smiling Jack already has a large following of others who have seen him for years and years (Jak o' Shadows, etc) Here is an artist rendition of Jack. See see below the photo for additional info.

bPVfQQ9.jpg

It's super good and if you read it alone at night with the lights off, you're almost guaranteed to get spooked.

Edited by NaTaS

tumblr_o6olehrlqe1ryckplo1_1280.jpg

I'm already scared all the time though...

I've been out of the poetry game for too long. Something small and quick I whipped up.

Blazing Heart

Observe that man with a fire in his chest.
Obstacles fall in his wake.
And the scorched earth crumbles in ruin
in the presence of his blazing heart.

Oh, how swiftly my fortunes change
when that tender ticker effortlessly transforms me!
The tune of mind, body, and spirit meet in one accord
on the strength of my blazing heart.

Still I will listen to you, oh blazing heart!
Heart of uncontrollable passion and cheer!
Heart of piercing energy and unwavering resolve!
Heart of essential things known and unknown!
Heart of depth, heart of life, heart of the universe!

The heart is me and I am the heart.
In the debris of cluttered streets I see my heart.
In the busy aisles of stores I see my heart.
In the faces of women and children I see my heart.
In parks and cafes filled with laughter I see my heart.

Will we ever know how the heart works?
Why do we ask?
Do we ask a bear how it climbs or a bird how it flies?
That's right, we don't. Because that's what they were made to do.

And so I was made to have this blazing heart.
A fire I can't put out. Not that I want to.
Engulf me in an inescapable quilt
as you return me to the essence from whence I came.

Edited by Sarge

Here is a story off a Reddit community called /r/NoSleep. Usually horror, mystery and suspense postings. Some of them are so good that the author will continue to create material to keep the users happy. This particular story won an award and can be viewed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1m9uv8/my_sons_imaginary_friend/. Note: That is part one, each part has an Update link at the end of the OP to follow on to the next "chapter".

It's based on a childs imaginary friend who is named "Smiling Jack". Now Smiling Jack already has a large following of others who have seen him for years and years (Jak o' Shadows, etc) Here is an artist rendition of Jack. See see below the photo for additional info.

It's super good and if you read it alone at night with the lights off, you're almost guaranteed to get spooked.

This lady thinks its real though. She needs professional psychological help.

Edit: As I suspected. The lady was a fraud through and through and was neglecting her child, thus why he had sunken eyes and shit. Her ex has the kid again but the poor guy had to have a lot of his teeth pulled since they had rotted too badly to be saved. "Jude" wasn't anything other than another boyfriend, and her entire purpose in writing the story was to scam people into giving her money from donations. An entertaining story for a sinister purpose, something far more real than demons or ghosts.

Edited by Thanatos

I wish people were videotaping when I did that in town league baseball ten years ago, except I actually jumped over the tag and landed right on the plate. Probably one of my most epic sports moments lol

• Upvote 1

13254470_1385650594802586_73873992803723

• Upvote 1