Favre4Ever

The Return of the Randomness Thread....

Apparently Chewbacca masks are flying like hot cakes now because of her

https://vid.me/5WoZ

Love how something so simple (and awesome) can make somebody so happy. It's the simple things man. Awesome.

• Upvote 2

:mjtears: was a meme first. But it first started getting popular on hip-hop/sports message boards. Earliest I remember is Boxden (whom I made countless emotes for in the past, not MJ tears tho), though KanyeToThe was running with it shortly thereafter. It's funny because this other site "The Coli" keeps trying to claim Crying Jordan but they're younger than Boxden and KTT. Posers. :lol: After twitter started to really take-off, Black Twitter carried over the crying Jordan they were using on message boards and brought it to twitter and thus a phenomenon is born.

This is awesome. If you go to Downeast Ciderhouse's webpage, you are greeted with this page upon trying to order:

kysarp1.png

Clicking yes brings up this page:

HIiDm5V.png

Clicking yes again redirects to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_gas_law

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 2

This is awesome. If you go to Downeast Ciderhouse's webpage, you are greeted with this page upon trying to order:

kysarp1.png

Clicking yes brings up this page:

HIiDm5V.png

Clicking yes again redirects to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_gas_law

Based on the link, I think they might be trying to call him a pervert?

PV = nRT

• Upvote 1

This accurate to y'all you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FIPIuw5KXY

what I envisioned...

The cube was small, made of glass sitting on the sand—shining like an ancient artifact. The ladder just a couple feet next to it made of metal, the horse was wild no saddle but just standing by the other objects. With the flowers not a lot, a small bed and like the ladder it was a couple feet next to the cube. Everything pretty much equal distance from each other in a circle type grouping. The storm is off in the distance but storms are peaceful to me so i liked it.

Feels semi-accurate to me, small ego, very open about myself (glass), arms distance from friends emotionally but loyal (metal) and at the moment I'm not stressed so that fits too only thing I question is the horse, always felt I liked control over a relationship, and not wild relationships. But maybe I've been wrong and that's what I need :think:

Edited by CampinWithBathtubRoadburn

The cube fit in your hands, was made of metal, and was on a pedestal maybe 3-4 feet off the ground. The ladder was directly next to the cube and made of metal.The horse was saddled but was just doing it own thing, trotting back and forth. There were a lot of flowers, all in a large semi-circle type thing directly behind the cub, ladder, and horse. The storm is wild and in the distance behind the other stuff, but approaching relatively quickly.

I'd say semi accurate as well.

• Upvote 1

30 foot tall metal cube, floating 12 feet above the ground. There's a wooden ladder nearby, with just enough height to climb to the top of the cube, leaning against one side. There is a horse beside it. It's a black horse wearing it's birthday suit. It seems bored. There are no flowers in the desert, so obviously they are growing on top of the cube. There are about 20 flowerbeds each with 20 flowers in them. A stormcloud hangs over the horizon, just barely in line of sight, so about 30-40 kilometers away. There is nothing to fear from a storm, although I do have a giant lightning rod above my head.

So I have a big ego, I'm not open with other people, and I'm not very grounded in reality. My friends lean on me for support, but the material isn't very strong. I have an untamed horse, but it seemed pretty docile, which makes sense since I don't want "relationships". And apparently I want 400 kids, and I want them now? I mean I could kind of get on board with this until that last part. Also I apparently have very little stress in my life which is just not true at all.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever had a dream with a demon presense? Just today I was having one and felt like I was being possessed or something. I kept trying to wake up and couldn't like I was frozen. Finally woke up and not gonna lie shit felt real. I have these from time to time.

<_< >_> Seeing the Conjuring 2 commercial made me think of this.

I got raped by a demon succubus once.

So, the first time I saw him was at the annual city festival at the end of the plaza on Punker Hill, also known as the Island of Misfits. It's like a mound of black leather and army surplus jackets and boots and spiky, egg-white hairdos and mohawks and second generation exploited Minor Threat and Sex Pistols patches and stuff. Basically, a haven for the misunderstood punk-y, rock-y, goth-y, woe-is-me types. And, uh, and there he was, like right in the middle of it all, oversized yellow formed-rubber cowboy hat and pink plastic Toys'R'Us pistols in holster, off-white dashiki shirt, tattered bell-bottom jeans, leather feet, Raleigh cigarette finger stains. He was an island within an island and I just kinda had to know more.

I sat with him for hours just trying to get a bearing on his beautiful insanity. Every third inquiry was met with an eloquent but unusual response and the subsequent exchange kinda warranted continuing the conversation, because he was interesting. Of course the other two efforts were dismissed while he took in the constant flow of the festival crowd all around us: a raging river of multi-cultural music, art, food, families. All of this while his Walkman was at full volume, I think it was Foreigner playing through the headphones, and I asked, "Maybe you could turn that down so we can talk?", and he replied, "Can you hear me?", and I said, "Yes", and he said, "Well, then it's fine." He never really pretended, not once, to be able to organize all this chaos that was going on around us, he just unapologetically chose which pieces to focus on.

Well, you know, after a few hours we seemed to have kinda found our stride, found our rhythm, kinda settled into it and we're having these intermittent conversations flipping back and forth between the chaos and focus. And then, just kinda out of nowhere he seemed to become a little unsettled and disturbed and I asked him what was wrong and he just blurted out, "Peanut, parents, and syrup." and then he looked at me like I would know what that means. And then he said, "Do you have any... Do you have any batteries?" Basically, his Walkman was running out of power and he just needed batteries. So, before I could even turn and ask one of our fellow punkers for some AAs, he grabbed my face with both hands, and then for the first time in the entire conversation, he gave me his complete focus and attention, completely present, and calmly said...

"We will never know world peace until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

Vin what are they doing to you over there at FSU

• Upvote 1