Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

Women reporters on the sidelines and in locker rooms. Who else feels they shouldnt be there.

I do! Football is a mans game. Its built for men to play unlike Baseball,Basketball and hockey is a sport for all genders. But Football is simply for not for little girls to get involved. I have heard on the news Girls want to be a quarterback or a kicker on an all boys team. But it simple doesnt look right when theyre tackled into the ground. It doesnt look right for them being in the locker room with other men even interviewing them on the sideline. Even Andy Rooney was right he said that on 60 minutes and i agree with him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/18/60minutes/rooney/main526083.shtml

• Downvote 15

The opinion is OK, but not presented like this. A neg for you, but it's also for the nature of your post. Stop capitalizing things that don't need to be capitalized and use apostrophes where necessary. Grammatical errors up the asshole. C'mon man.

• Upvote 1

Which incident is the motivator? I don't think women are affecting the game that much, other than that every once in a while were one is "sexually harassed"... :facepalm: ... after they try to get attention in a dress on the sideline.

• Upvote 1

Its a free country the last time i check. Ill post the way i want to the way im comfortable at.

just because you can say anything you want doesn't mean you should

• Upvote 1

As Dware said you have an opinion but it is presented in a very stupid way. I mean it sounds sexist imo, i.e "little girls" ... really? I have absolutely NO problem with female reporters being on the sideline. It's their job to interview the people on the field, what exactly does them being a woman matter in that case? I do however -for their own sake- not want them in the locker room while players are changing, that's a lose-lose situation (i.e NY Jets)

Also, I don't believe there is a 'gender sport,' either gender can play any sport. I know women who play football and are good at it, shit I've seen women play fucking rugby. There is a US Women's Rugby Foundation and there is the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League) both of which play full contact. Just because they are women does not by any account mean they can't take a hit or issue one of their own for that matter. Football is not a "man's game," it's a game played by those who can play it, whether or not they're men or women.

and you can't really say what you want anyway because there are laws putting people in jail for defamation of character and what not. Just as well, you don't have complete freedom of speech here because trolling and flaming is a violation of the Terms of Service.

I will say your post is very intolerant and skirting the line. So try and be more careful next time.

Then why men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during Wimbledon and U.S Open tennis events? And why men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during LPGA golf events? Fair is fair!! If Men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during those events then Women shouldnt be allowed in MLB,NFL,NBA and NHL Locker rooms.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I feel you shouldn't be HERE.

I thought the same thing when I saw the title.

Wackomichjackowannabe wants to GTFO :ban:

Then why men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during Wimbledon and U.S Open tennis events? And why men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during LPGA golf events? Fair is fair!! If Men arent allowed in Womens locker rooms during those events then Women shouldnt be allowed in MLB,NFL,NBA and NHL Locker rooms.

That's fantastic... :facepalm: but no one has made an argument for women in men's locker rooms. Sooooo... I have absolutely NO idea where you are pulling out that argument from.

let's get rid of cheerleaders as well while you're at it, retard.

Theyre OK!! But Men reporters should interview women in locker rooms of LPGA,Wimbledon and U.S Open tennis events.

• Downvote 1

I dunno... I hate the sideline sluts. So I kind of agree. But some of the other stuff you said was kinda... Bleh.

Theyre OK!! But Men reporters should interview women in locker rooms of LPGA,Wimbledon and U.S Open tennis events.

... :facepalm:. Do this: :Suicide:

Look just because other sports don't let both sexes in locker rooms, doesn't mean that the NFL has to coincide with them. They like to provide equal opportunities for reporters, because in most cases the best place to gather information is in the locker room, especially after a game.

Has this caused some drama as of late? Sure, but I bet there are many more female reporters that are happy the NFL provides them with these opportunities to get a valuable story.

• Upvote 1

Its a free country the last time i check. Ill post the way i want to the way im comfortable at.

Feel free to never be taken seriously.

just because you can say anything you want doesn't mean you should

This.

I actually totally agree that its unfair that men can't interview women in their locker rooms but women can interview men in theirs. Personally, I think the best solution is to make it so no one interviews in the locker room. Players can get dressed and go out to the press conference area.

I actually totally agree that its unfair that men can't interview women in their locker rooms but women can interview men in theirs. Personally, I think the best solution is to make it so no one interviews in the locker room. Players can get dressed and go out to the press conference area.

I'd be fine with that, but with only one exception. Championship wins. It's nice seeing the winning team shower themselves with cheap champagne. I agree because they see the players before and after they handle business in the locker room.. reporters can get their words in then. Leave the locker room for team use only.

Edited by razorback.red

I kinda like it, when something happens, I get a new chick to google image search.

• Upvote 2