Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye

Lebron will never get a ring. As good as Jordan my ass.

I will gladly eat my words. I can't believe I thought Dallas was cooked. I'm so glad they pulled back and won this series. I'd love to see a Finals between the 2008 Celtics team and this Dallas team. I think between those two, whichever won that series would be the best NBA team of the last 5 years. Yes, I am discounting the Lakers of the last two years.

One more post....I just listened to a bit of LeBron's post-game interview. He says the words "individual" and "me" more than any other player.

chris-bosh-ostrich.jpg

LOl Chris Boshtrich

Great picture find Sarge!!!

Mavericks,

clapping.gif?t=1306189112

Congratulations. You guys deserved it.

Also, did anybody notice that the Heat were great sports? Yeah, they were all out there shaking the Mavericks players' hands after they won it all.

Oh, everybody except LeBron. :wink:

Mavericks,

clapping.gif?t=1306189112

Congratulations. You guys deserved it.

Also, did anybody notice that the Heat were great sports? Yeah, they were all out there shaking the Mavericks players' hands after they won it all.

Oh, everybody except LeBron. :wink:

Lebron James only went to high school dude, he never learned how to shake people's hands!!!!

The entire team has sort of absorbed LeBron's attitude. They've gone from being a classy team (when Dwyane Wade was the heart of the team) to being bitches (LeBron era).

I wished the refs would have given him a technical foul for bitching so much about all the fouls he gets. Like grow up dude, just take the foul against you and move on to losing the game against the Mavs.

Lebron James only went to high school dude, he never learned how to shake people's hands!!!!

That's unacceptable. Sportsmanship is taught from the time you begin playing at 8 years old or whatever.

Lebron hugged Jason Kidd, but I think that was only because Kidd went after him. Directly behind them was the tunnel to the home locker room, and as soon as Lebron and Kidd said whatever, Lebron was GONE. They panned to Lerbon walking to the locker room, and then back to the court where the rest of his team was... Acting classy, which is nice to see.

The Heat don't need Lebron.

Bosh, Wade, Haslem, Chalmers, Mike Miller is nice little group. Take the money you save getting rid of LeChoke and the Heat could be right back in the Finals.... And actually win them.

That's unacceptable. Sportsmanship is taught from the time you begin playing at 8 years old or whatever.

I guess that's not how they do things, in terms of sportsmanship, in Akron (not trying to be a hater of the city or anything).

The Heat don't need Lebron.

Bosh, Wade, Haslem, Chalmers, Mike Miller is nice little group. Take the money you save getting rid of LeChoke and the Heat could be right back in the Finals.... And actually win them.

It's certainly a nice little group but let's not get ahead of ourselves and just act like LawlBron -despite sometimes/often childish attitude- is just some player. He's a great player, a choker one may say but he's still a good player not that you're disputing that but it is what it is. I still think he would have been a better fit in Chicago quite honestly. :shrug:

It's certainly a nice little group but let's not get ahead of ourselves and just act like LawlBron -despite sometimes/often childish attitude- is just some player. He's a great player, a choker one may say but he's still a good player not that you're disputing that but it is what it is. I still think he would have been a better fit in Chicago quite honestly. :shrug:

Ya, I am not saying he is terrible or anything. He is the best 3 Quarter player in the world. His attitude late in games, and his uncanny ability to completely disappear and tune out of games makes him expendable.

Add to the fact that he and Wade do not mesh AT ALL, and you have some serious trade bait. Bosh and Wade would be more than successful without LeBron.

Ya, I am not saying he is terrible or anything. He is the best 3 Quarter player in the world. His attitude late in games, and his uncanny ability to completely disappear and tune out of games makes him expendable.

Add to the fact that he and Wade do not mesh AT ALL, and you have some serious trade bait. Bosh and Wade would be more than successful without LeBron.

Eh, him and Wade mesh rather okay-ish, not perfect but good enough. In a world where he, LawlBron, would be trade bait the Heat coud ask for the world and get it.

If the Heat had their current roster sans-James they would be in the Playoffs regardless. If James were to have gone to another team for the example the Bulls they would have probably not only have been in the Playoffs but in the Finals as well -Rose may have not been MVP however but, hey you can't have it all-.

The Bulls where missing another offensive player, I don't even know who their starting 2 guard is :shrug: he could have filed a huge need there. Maybe a ring there.

Lebron pussies out in big games, holy shit, show some god damn fire when your championship is on the line. This is why LeBron should never be mentioned with the true greats of the games.

• Upvote 1

Best 3quarter player? That's quite a stretch, the Heat wouldn't have been in the Finals if it wasn't for LeBron's play against Chicago, he excelled in the 4th quarter that series. Did he choke this series, ya but Marion and Stevenson did a good job covering him as well. Hell the whole Mavs squad did really well playing D and Miami's "great" perimeter D didn't show up the past couple of games.

Eh, him and Wade mesh rather okay-ish, not perfect but good enough. In a world where he, LawlBron, would be trade bait the Heat coud ask for the world and get it.

If the Heat had their current roster sans-James they would be in the Playoffs regardless. If James were to have gone to another team for the example the Bulls they would have probably not only have been in the Playoffs but in the Finals as well -Rose may have not been MVP however but, hey you can't have it all-.

The Bulls where missing another offensive player, I don't even know who their starting 2 guard is :shrug: he could have filed a huge need there. Maybe a ring there.

They are best friends, they are both EXTREMELY talented. It isn't that they mesh well or that their styles are compatible... They just MAKE it work. Which, obviously hasn't been a huge damper on the parade so far.

But these younger teams like the Bulls and Thunder aren't going away. They are going to keep getting better, and I am not sure how long this charade can last in Miami.

Lebron and Wade are both guys who play best with the ball in their hands. They are practically the same player, which is why their games don't mesh.

And I don't know what you guys see when you watch Lebron, but I see a guy who has so much untapped potential that it is nearly unfathomable. He can step back and shoot, take you to the rim, shut you down on D, and he has the ability to distribute (although, his brain won't let him).

He is playing some great basketball as long as it isn't in the 4th quarter or the Finals. And that is only a small sample of what he is truly capable of in my opinion.

If he could accept his role as a guy that distributes the ball... Somebody to feed Bosh in the paint, and let Wade do his thing... The Heat could would multiple championships. ]

But he CAN'T accept that role. He has been the star of every team he has ever played on. It's in his blood to be "the guy", to try and carry the team.

Which is why, I think, he needs to be traded... So that he can be that kind of player for a team.

And is it a coincidence that, that is exactly what the Heat need? An all-star distributor. I don't think so. LeBron refuses to be the key, the last piece of the puzzle. Ship his ass away, and bring in a guy for less money who CAN do those things.

Add to the fact that LeBron is still extremely immature, and he really doesn't fit on the Pat Riley Heat. They would be better off letting him go.

So I talked to Lebron before tonight's game....I asked him if I could borrow $1 in change. He gave me $.75 and I said, "Where's the rest?â€

He replied: "I don't have a 4th quarterâ€.

So I talked to Lebron before tonight's game....I asked him if I could borrow $1 in change. He gave me $.75 and I said, "Where's the rest?â€

He replied: "I don't have a 4th quarterâ€.

i heard that.

and to think some people compared LeChoke to MJ.... :grinno:

• Upvote 1

Congrats Dallas. I'm glad a few classy vets finally got their rings. Now for the worst stretch of the year when only baseball season is on.

LeBrons tears taste so good!

You guys who say he can't play in the 4th quarter don't remember the boston or chicago series do you? I don't like LeBron either, but if the Heat got rid of him, they become a good team that makes the playoffs, but never is a real threat.

You guys who say he can't play in the 4th quarter don't remember the boston or chicago series do you? I don't like LeBron either, but if the Heat got rid of him, they become a good team that makes the playoffs, but never is a real threat.

I agree wtih you that they're not a threat if they just get rid of LeBron, but they should use the money the save to sign two solid teammates. I don't pay attention to the NBA too much, but I'm sure there's a few decent replacements out there who can fill in, and give a full effort til the clock says 0.0.

LeBron may be awesome, but the team is just fine without him.