Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Roddy White bashes Alex Smith

Falcons wide receiver Roddy White slammed 49ers quarterback Alex Smith via twitter Friday night and wondered why the team is still planning on retaining him. White wrote, "Why is the 49ers wasting their time with alex smith they need to move on better yet try to get luck next year would be good for them. 2 coaches have been fired for tht mans performance." White later apologized for his comments toward Smith. "Ok 49ers fans I'm sorry I take tht back alex smith is a great players and the 49ers should sign him to a 5 year deal btw I don't have anything against alex smith wht so ever he is a great guy," White said.

Source: RoddyWhiteTV: Twitter.com

lolRoddyWhitefail. White is starting to talk too much now that he has emerged into a great WR. :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

I don't care if what White said is true...there's no point to jabbering about another team's problems unless they're a rival and you're trying to stir the pot. Just shut your mouth and worry about the Falcons relying on you because they have no other wide receivers, Roddy.

Amen. Why the hell does Roddy White care about San Fran and Alex Smith. Flat out stupid.

• Upvote 1

Dumbass, random comment and then he retracts his statement like a pussy. I'm sure his agent or someone told him something but I would have preferred he just be a dick and stick to his factual comments.

I imagine him saying the retracted part as sarcastically as possible, and hoping the 49ers are stupid enough to do it again.

Maybe he secretly wants Alex Smith in Atlanta?! MWAHAHAHA

Edited by RazorStar

I imagine him saying the retracted part as sarcastically as possible, and hoping the 49ers are stupid enough to do it again.

Maybe he secretly wants Alex Smith in Atlanta?! MWAHAHAHA

Epic_plot_twist_motivational_by_draconichero18.jpg

He should worry about his team not fucking up big time in the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

Why is the 49ers wasting their time with alex smith they need to move on better yet try to get luck next year would be good for them

:facepalm: What ?

Roddy White is a product of Matt Ryan. Nothing more. Alex Smith needs to say this in a reply.

And then not bitch out and retract it. Come on Smith, grow a sack and say something at least. Like "Who in the flying fuck is Roddy White?"

Epic_plot_twist_motivational_by_draconichero18.jpg

Are you a Bleach fan, or just something you dug up?

Anyways, that was just stupid on White's part. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

Want to buy time machine so White could learn something in college? (referring to his grammar) Pretty sure you shouldn't bash someone who has an IQ that is probably around 30 points higher than yours Roddy...

And Smith wont retaliate, lol. He probably read that, laughed, then went on with his life....

Dumbass, random comment and then he retracts his statement like a pussy. I'm sure his agent or someone told him something but I would have preferred he just be a dick and stick to his factual comments.

WIN.