Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

What is/was your High School GPA

Graduated with a 3.4 I believe. I've been out of high school for 5 years now so its hard to remember exactly lol. I will say I regret slacking so much and being lazy. Could have easily done a 4.0 and gotten some good scholarships.

It may have been a 1.5, but I dropped out of school in the 9th grade. My college GPA was 3.75 as an undergrad and a 3.81 in my Masters program.

no idea, my high school never measured GPA. My college GPA is a 3.2 right now.

Graduated with a 4.54-ish.

3.3 or something. I dunno. My GPA in college isn't impressive. I need to retake a few classes and get it above a 3.0. I want to get into grad school.

3.6 in high school. 3.2 in college.

Doesn't matter anymore though because I have the diplomas.

I'm not gunna lie, I'm smart as a mother fucker, but I don't try. My first year in high school I did nothin and got like a 2.7 ha. But my senior year I decided to throw a lil effort at it and I got a 4.0 by my senior year. Ended with a 3.3 average I think. Now in college I have like a 3.2, but lookin for that 4.0 this semester because I live in the library.

I graduated with lean mean 1.3 gpa, I think it's the lowest of our graduating class. K thx.

I graduated with a 3.1 in high school. I never gave it my all and hardly studied. Most of my effort came in my JR and SR years.

Wow. Pretty much everyone on this forum is really smart and their less than perfect high school performance is just because "they didn't care."

What are the odds?

ladies and gentlemen, America's education system.

• Upvote 2

I think I finished with a 3.1 or a 3.2. I had some pretty bad senioritis. I'm not gonna lie and say oh I could've gotten a 4.0 or something but I probably could've finished with a 3.4 maybe even a 3.5. But by halfway through junior year I realized I would be going to Buffalo State so there was no motivation for me. :shrug:

Wow. Pretty much everyone on this forum is really smart and their less than perfect high school performance is just because "they didn't care."

What are the odds?

I wouldn't brag about learning the garbage the public education system shoves down my throat either.

Never had GPA at my school. Where I come from D stands for Done.

I really don't recall a single job interviewer ever asking me what my GPA was in High School or College. They only care that I graduated.

ladies and gentlemen, America's education system.

This.

School was a joke. When I got the college, after the basic courses, I felt like I was actually attending school and learning for the first time in years.

I really don't recall a single job interviewer ever asking me what my GPA was in High School or College. They only care that I graduated.

That's good to know. My college GPA is lower than I'd like it to be. :p

What are the odds?

This. Although, not saying I would have had all As, but no doubt that I got Cs instead of Bs on assignments and such because I'm lazy. It'd also be interesting to know if these people went to a public school or a private school...that's a difference whether you want to believe it or not.

I'm just finishing up my second semester in college and I'm hoping to be a little above 3.0. Throughout high school and my first semester in college I was always around 2.9 give or take. I have to maintain a GPA over 2.0 to continue playing soccer for my college.

Edited by Maverick

GPA does matter in medical professions though. For pre-med, your GPA will get you into med school. And for me and nursing I need to get a good GPA to get placement in upper division.

GPA does matter in medical professions school though. For pre-med, your GPA will get you into med school. And for me and nursing I need to get a good GPA to get placement in upper division.

Fixed. And all college requires you to hold a certain GPA. I was put on Academic Probation at one point in my college life.. and that was before I even selected a major.

I, like others here, have never been asked for my GPA in a job interview. I have been asked what I have retained from college though, which in my opinion is more important than some number.

Fixed. And all college requires you to hold a certain GPA. I was put on Academic Probation at one point in my college life.. and that was before I even selected a major.

I, like others here, have never been asked for my GPA in a job interview. I have been asked what I have retained from college though, which in my opinion is more important than some number.

In my former professtion (I was a teacher), we were required to take tests every couple of years in order to retain your teaching liscence. When you teach, you definitely are not garuanteed a job for life.