SteVo

Draft Busts?

Hopefully Andrew Luck, Justin Blackmon, and Kendall Wright are all major busts! :troll:

• Upvote 1

Okiedokie... here goes:

Andrew Luck

Robert Griffin 3

Justin blackmon

Trent Richardson

Morris Claiborne

Luke Kuechly

Fletcher Cox

Quinton Coples

Melvin Ingram

Dre Kirkpatrick

DONTA Hightower

Fletcher Cox, Trent Richardson, Luke Kuechly, and Andrew Luck are probably some of the least likely players to bust to come out in recent years. I'm suprised anyone is calling the best QB prospect to come out in at least 10 years a bust. To be a bust, he would have to play like absolute dogshit and get yanked in his first couple seasons. He may not live up to his pedestool hype that he has been placed on, but that doesn't necessarily make him a bust. Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco havn't won superbowls or even played up their potential, but I wouldn't consider them busts.

Which is why you're gonna have so much egg on your face when I'm right. Or should I say Taco sauce?

If Razor keeps picking the #1 pick to bust, eventually, he will be right, and then he can cackle madly and tell us all that he predicted it.

Tannehill,Coples,Weeden,Jenkins and maybe Hightower..

I love most people saying Cam Newton would be a bust. :)

I'm not gonna bother trying to predict this.

I'd be shocked if RG3 was a bust, though.

While he had an outstanding year, one great start to a career doesn't make him a not bust.... yet.

Say he flops after this and never gets back on his feet? Might be considered a bust 10 years down the road.

You can't really decide whether they're a bust or not until seemingly half their career is over.

While he had an outstanding year, one great start to a career doesn't make him a not bust.... yet.

Say he flops after this and never gets back on his feet? Might be considered a bust 10 years down the road.

You can't really decide whether they're a bust or not until seemingly half their career is over.

True... but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's really not what most people meant by this prediction.

Would someone who made that prediction then, still make it now?

There is also that. I'm just predicting a lot of busts because I am bound to get some right one of these days.

I'll say Cam Newton still busts because the odds are in my favor. :p

I'm gonna throw Kuechley for the Panthers as well on this list..fraud.

I'm gonna throw Kuechley for the Panthers as well on this list..fraud.

Do you think he's a fraud just because he's a Panther?

Just curious, everything I've heard about Kuechly, and seen, looks to be one of the most fundamentally sound players that came out of the draft. He may not have been BPA at #9, though Carolina sure thought so, but chance to bust is pretty miniscule compared to others.

Not to mention, the Panthers FO doesn't miss on first-rounders very often. Not once in the last ten years, for example. Guess you could say we were due, lol.

I'll say Cam Newton still busts because the odds are in my favor. :p

Well at least you're consistent.

Thought if I recall correctly, you still said you'd take Patrick Peterson #1, even with hindsight.

Edited by Thanatos19

I still do think in the end, Patrick Peterson could have a better overall career. Anything's possible.

Okiedokie... here goes:

Andrew Luck

Robert Griffin 3

Justin blackmon

Trent Richardson

Morris Claiborne

Luke Kuechly

Fletcher Cox

Quinton Coples

Melvin Ingram

Dre Kirkpatrick

DONTA Hightower

Raz, why do you do this to yourself every year?

Quinton Coples however, is one guy who I think will most definitely end up busting. Havn't seen a good report about him yet, and this is the point of the preseason where you'd expect to see at least some flashes of greatness..

I love everyone last year thinking that Julio Jones would be a bust. That's so awesome Lol.

Here's mine this year:

1st Rounders

RB Trent Richardson

QB Ryan Tannehill

WR Michael Floyd

WR AJ Jenkins

DT Fletcher Cox

CB Stephon Gilmore

DE Bruce Irvin