BLUE

Who has the best secondary in the NFC East?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best secondary in the NFC East?

Self explanatory. Unlike WR's, the secondaries, for the most part, are a weakness in this division, IMO. Anyways, I went with the Iggles.

GO!!!!

Edited by BLUE
BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD THE AWESOME MOTHERFUCKING THREAD ICON J-DIZZ MADE, THAT'S WHY, BITCHES!!!!!

Giants.

The Skins picked up Atogwe, and Carlos Rogers is always good. Add Reed Doughty, and LaRon Landry who is decent, and I think that gives them the edge. The Eagles have half great and half terrible for their secondary. The Giants have a lot of good players but they don't all play well at the same time... and just lolcowboys.

The Eagles are missing a no. 2 corner but they have everything else already in place. I voted for them by a very small margin.

The Skins picked up Atogwe, and Carlos Rogers is always good. Add Reed Doughty, and LaRon Landry who is decent, and I think that gives them the edge. The Eagles have half great and half terrible for their secondary. The Giants have a lot of good players but they don't all play well at the same time... and just lolcowboys.

Precisely. I'm taking the Skins.

Redskins

Redskins here.

Redskins by a small amount over the Iggles. Of course, once the Redskins sign Asamougha, they will jump way ahead.