westbrookforsix

Don't read this if you love hating DeSean Jackson

Lol you can hate whoever I want, I just find it funny that DeSean gets so much hate. What has he actually done that makes you hate or the others hate him so much? Is it cause he has little antics when scoring a Touchdown, such as jerking or falling backwards? Many players have done TD dances or celebrations and don't see people calling them douches. Or did you get butthurt about him claiming he is the best WR? Ya it was pretty stupid but players constantly make claims like that and are not called douches. What makes him a douche? So far all I have seen is hate for him but no support what so ever, pretty funny actually.

Really? You don't see other jackhorns getting criticized for being classless dicks when they score? Really? So you've never heard people call T.O. a douche? Or Chad Johnson? Or guys who celebrate making a tackle 12 yards down-field? You've got be kidding me, a complete moron, or live in a fucking cave. I'll let you decide. But to sit here and say other players do what Desean does and nobody says anything is about the most fucking ridiculous thing ever printed on this site.

Jackson has done this "look at me" routine since he was in college and one of the most infamous moments in the recent history of the U.S. Army All-American game involves Jackson being a fucking showboating clown and costing his team a touchdown. But yeah...he's a humble guy who respects the game and his opponents. Right.

The only thing funny here is your pathetic defense for him. You run through a litany of things he does that qualify him to be the dean of Douche University and then wonder why people call him a douche. Good defence, councellor. "Gee, Your Honor. Just because my client has punched his pregnant wife, and stabbed a guy, and pulled a gun on another doesn't really make him a violent person. I frankly find the notion funny actually."

Packers Dynasty 2010. Attacking common sense and logic since 2010.

Edited by FSUViking
  • Upvote 1

You know that players have agents, right? Doing charity work has no correlation to his egotism. 90% of you guys think I'm a piece of shit. If I was rich and had an agent telling me it'd be a good PR move to do charity work, would that change your opinion?

Zack wins again.

/thread

• Upvote 1

You know that players have agents, right? Doing charity work has no correlation to his egotism. 90% of you guys think I'm a piece of shit. If I was rich and had an agent telling me it'd be a good PR move to do charity work, would that change your opinion?

It might.

Flash us a winning smile while you're doing it and its guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

but the level of hate on this board for DeSean is insane. I can understand some dislike for the guy, but when non-division rivals wish injury upon him on a regular basis, it's retarded.

Ever open your eyes and try and see the fucking reason why every non-Eagles fan hates him on this board..or are you just going to keep on living in your fucking realm of denial and keep thinking he's not a douche?

And as far as wishing injury on him...

Show me 4 fucking posts on this board where ANYONE, has wished injury on him.

Fucking go crazy and show me 8 if you're really excited.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ever open your eyes and try and see the fucking reason why every non-Eagles fan hates him on this board..or are you just going to keep on living in your fucking realm of denial and keep thinking he's not a douche?

What the fucking fuck you little fucking bastard?

Really? You don't see other jackhorns getting criticized for being classless dicks when they score? Really? So you've never heard people call T.O. a douche? Or Chad Johnson? Or guys who celebrate making a tackle 12 yards down-field? You've got be kidding me, a complete moron, or live in a fucking cave. I'll let you decide. But to sit here and say other players do what Desean does and nobody says anything is about the most fucking ridiculous thing ever printed on this site.

Jackson has done this "look at me" routine since he was in college and one of the most infamous moments in the recent history of the U.S. Army All-American game involves Jackson being a fucking showboating clown and costing his team a touchdown. But yeah...he's a humble guy who respects the game and his opponents. Right.

The only thing funny here is your pathetic defense for him. You run through a litany of things he does that qualify him to be the dean of Douche University and then wonder why people call him a douche. Good defence, councellor. "Gee, Your Honor. Just because my client has punched his pregnant wife, and stabbed a guy, and pulled a gun on another doesn't really make him a violent person. I frankly find the notion funny actually."

Packers Dynasty 2010. Attacking common sense and logic since 2010.

Cause only T.O. and Ocho have been the only players that celebrated a TD? There have multiple famous TD dances in histor and those players are not called douches. Steve Smith and Joe Horn celebrated their TDs all the time with little antics before Goodell came into the league, I don't see people calling them douches. Now are they? I could go on and on. You wanna try calling my defense pathetic when you have only provided one fucking example how DeSean can be considered a douche. It is pathetic what you do FSU, you have little to nothing to contribute to a discussion as all you can do is try to insult people on the internet. Oh so tough of you, bet your mommy is soo damn proud.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Downvote 1

Cause only T.O. and Ocho have been the only players that celebrated a TD? There have multiple famous TD dances in histor and those players are not called douches. Steve Smith and Joe Horn celebrated their TDs all the time with little antics before Goodell came into the league, I don't see people calling them douches. Now are they? I could go on and on. You wanna try calling my defense pathetic when you have only provided one fucking example how DeSean can be considered a douche. It is pathetic what you do FSU, you have little to nothing to contribute to a discussion as all you can do is try to insult people on the internet. Oh so tough of you, bet your mommy is soo damn proud.

Well, somebody repped me for the verbal bitch-slap I put on you. Maybe it was my mommy. Who knows? :shrug:

Just because YOU don't see it (and how could you with your head so far up your ass your colon has replaced your tongue) doesn't mean it never happened. Steve Smith and Joe Horn both got a lot of negative feedback for their shit. Maybe you missed the time Steve Smith punched a teammate and broke his orbital bone? Classy fella, huh?

I only provided one example for Desean? Well gee slapnuts how many do you want? Name your number. Honestly what fucking difference would make anyways how many I listed? You'd still sit there like a a chimp on LSD and say "gee...I still don't see why people don't like him."

• Upvote 2

What the fucking fuck you little fucking bastard?

Fucking answer wb46's fucking question I fucking had for him.

Well, somebody repped me for the verbal bitch-slap I put on you. Maybe it was my mommy. Who knows? :shrug:

Just because YOU don't see it (and how could you with your head so far up your ass your colon has replaced your tongue) doesn't mean it never happened. Steve Smith and Joe Horn both got a lot of negative feedback for their shit. Maybe you missed the time Steve Smith punched a teammate and broke his orbital bone? Classy fella, huh?

I only provided one example for Desean? Well gee slapnuts how many do you want? Name your number. Honestly what fucking difference would make anyways how many I listed? You'd still sit there like a a chimp on LSD and say "gee...I still don't see why people don't like him."

Lol alright, I guess anybody that celebrates anything will just be considered a douchebag, happy? It's stupid the hate that players receive in the game that is not deserved what so ever. He's not playing dirty at all and not causing trouble. Guess people are just gonna hate you do on the internet. Try insulting my knowledge all you want, its not affecting me at all. I will admit that you do have some clever insults, must be the life of a cop huh?

Verbal bitch-slap? I don't really give a shit that a no-life like you can insult people on the webz, oh ya I'm so hurt.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Downvote 1

Lol alright, I guess anybody that celebrates anything will just be considered a douchebag, happy? It's stupid the hate that players receive in the game that is not deserved what so ever. He's not playing dirty at all and not causing trouble. Guess people are just gonna hate you do on the internet. Try insulting my knowledge all you want, its not affecting me at all. I will admit that you do have some clever insults, must be the life of a cop huh?

Verbal bitch-slap? I don't really give a shit that a no-life like you can insult people on the webz, oh ya I'm so hurt.

Believe me, I AM trying to insult your knowledge. The hard part is finding any.

Hey! You people who hate Jackson aren't allowed to post here! Didn't you read the thread title?

• Upvote 2

Hey! You people who hate Jackson aren't allowed to post here! Didn't you read the thread title?

Haha!

Jackson's on the field douchebaggery or lack thereof is of no consequence to me. Good sportsmanship has been flung out of the window a long time ago.

I saw it several times in the shoutbox last season in the heat of games whenever the Eagles were on. I'm pretty sure you were one of them. Or maybe you were just stoked that Dunta took his head off in the Falcons game. But I remember there were some seriously nasty comments, and some injury wishes from more than one poster after he scored the game winning TD against the Giants.

HOLD UP A SEC... HE COST HIS TEAM A TOUCHDOWN IN THE ALL-AMERICA GAME?????

nooooooooo128608700565281862_quotYou_need_to_get_a_check_in_your_brainquot-s358x254-118779-475.jpg

I bet his teammates were ready to kill him for that score that he didn't score in that super duper important game where the score totally matters.

And seriously... aren't/weren't you a huge Randy Moss fan? Fuck off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As usual, you miss the bigger picture. My point was, you dead whale fucker, is that he's been a cockbag his entire life. Even in high school.

Yes. I was a huge Randy Moss fan. But ya know what? I didn't have my mouth surgically attached to his cock like you do Jackson's. When Moss acted like a fagwad, I called him on it. I didn't let his shit slide.

BTW, since you're such a fan of irony....look at your screenname. Obviously you were/are a big fan of Brian Westbrook. Pretty much the exact polar opposite of everything DeSean Jackson stands for. If Lady GaGa Jackson wore a Redskins uniform or had a star on his helmet you being saying the EXACT....SAME....THING....most other people do about him, so you kindly fuck off, sir. Hypocritical little bitch.

:rofl:

He has his lips attached to Brady's man ugz

• Upvote 1

You, sir, are a motherfucking poster on the motherfucking Internet. You are an elite member of society's finest, most intellectual citizens.

As FDR once said: speak in all caps and carry a keyboard.

Point taken. :)

Edited by BigBen07

As usual, you miss the bigger picture. My point was, you dead whale fucker, is that he's been a cockbag his entire life. Even in high school.

Yes. I was a huge Randy Moss fan. But ya know what? I didn't have my mouth surgically attached to his cock like you do Jackson's. When Moss acted like a fagwad, I called him on it. I didn't let his shit slide.

BTW, since you're such a fan of irony....look at your screenname. Obviously you were/are a big fan of Brian Westbrook. Pretty much the exact polar opposite of everything DeSean Jackson stands for. If Lady GaGa Jackson wore a Redskins uniform or had a star on his helmet you being saying the EXACT....SAME....THING....most other people do about him, so you kindly fuck off, sir. Hypocritical little bitch.

That was by far my favorite "put wb4six in his place" post ever.

Thank you.

ORLY? You called him on his shit? And then he said he was sorry and you forgave him? You "didn't let it slide," yet you were still a fan of him after the Vikings had enough of him the first time around. You used to LOVE him, and I'm sure it was not just all about his talent. If players that dance really irk you this much, you would not have had such a huge crush on him, you would just appreciate the points he put on the board for all the teams you followed.

I "called" DeSean on his shit when there were reports he wouldn't go over the middle. And I was not too happy when he dropped the ball on the 1 yard line, which led to Westbrook getting a head injury on the next play. As much as he is fun to watch and he entertains and scores points and I love the way he approaches the game (like it's supposed to be fun), he's not too far from being on my shit list if he does more of those negative things.

And nooo shit I probably would hate him if he was on another NFC East team and he was regularly scoring 60+ yard touchdowns on my team and dancing about it. But as far as the other 28 teams... I've been a fan of Steve Smith, Chad NeedsSpanishClass, and I even was a huge T.O. fan before he went psycho and thought it would be smart to try and split our locker room in order to make more than the enormous amount he already was making. I also never wished injury on T.O., I just wanted Dawkins to wreck him and for him to be totally unsuccessful.

The NFL, and any team that wants to win a Super Bowl, needs players like Westbrook to be leaders and professionals. But at the same time, DeSean is an entertainer, and I'm not going to act like the NFL isn't ultimately about entertainment.

And Maverick... maybe this post stung you more than me, because I thought it was a pretty weak ramble with not much in the department of fact, just some humor you can find standing behind your high school smoking cigarettes with the cool kids.

And ATL... I'm not going to look for posts about people wishing DeSean would get hurt because, like I said, I saw those posts in the shoutbox during games. Unless there is an archive of the shoutbox, you can just keep waiting or go search for yourself. I know what I read.

• Upvote 1

He has his lips attached to Brady's man ugz

Apples and rotten mangos, kid. Not even close to the same realm of similarities.

Apples and rotten mangos, kid. Not even close to the same realm of similarities.

Tom Brady is a fucking Nancy Boy. You can't deny this. He's the little fucking bitch that is responsible for defense being taken out of the game. If it were up to him the NFL would be a flag football league...at least for QB's and you worship his cock like some love sick little teeny bopper whore and then you have the nerve to bash somebody for defending a guy who does TD dances? I think they're very similar.

• Downvote 1