BwareDWare94

Am I supposed to feel bad for Tiki Barber?

The man quit football at 32 because he's dumb. Dude was tearin' it up and he just threw in the towel a year before they won it all. He cheated on his wife because he's a dumbass. He got fired from NBC because he was absolutely TERRIBLE at the job. He dealt with depression because he spent every day doing nothing. Now he wants back into the game at 36 and seems to think he can be effective. Wow. There's this stupid article on Sporting News today designed to make us pity the man. I don't, and never will.

What do you guys think?

To answer the question, fuck no.

Nope. You basically covered anything but I do not think it was a coincidence that the Giants won the Super Bowl the year after Tiki left...

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Everything that's happened to him he brought on himself, although I gotta say people should stop knocking him for quitting before their Superbowl run. I'm sure a part of him wishes he stayed for it but he had his reasons for going and you have to respect that.

No, Tiki is pretty much an asshole, but it's not impossible for him to come back and contribute. It is a pretty fucking big long shot. Especially since he might not be able to be at camp with a team.

Honestly no and it our duty as fans of the NFL to give this guy as much shit as is possible. The guy is a douche and this shit he has about redemption etc is bullshit. Tiki only cares about himself and the way he blew all his money and fucked his family over he needs to gtfo.

• Upvote 1