AllYouNeedIsLovie

Who starts at QB for Seahawks?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 1?

• Tarvaris Jackson
    • Charlie Whitehurst
    • Matt Leinart
    • Other

Which QB starts in the first game for the Seahawks this year? I'm going with Tarvaris Jackson. Not that he is great or anything, but he has the most experience and I think he is the best out of these 3.

Edited by GoodellFTL

T jack because he knows the Offense that Darrel Bevell is going to run since they ran it in minny

T jack because he knows the Offense that Darrel Bevell is going to run since they ran it in minny

I also pick TJax, for the same reason, plus he's probably making the most money of those listed.

Leinart is the people's champ. I voted Whitehurst though, since he has actual experience with the guys around him.

I'm thinking Whitehurst also... but I need to see Jackson's contract details. And I don't know why the Seahawks are trying to have a worse group of QBs than Arizona last year.

Two years, 8 Mill.

Jackson will get the start in my opinion only way Charlie or Leinart will see action is if Jackson is terrible.

Jackson is the best of the three, but I got a feeling Carrol might have faith that Leinart can turn it around.

I chose Whitehurst, but I wouldn't exactly be shocked if T-Jax or Leinart won the job....

Jackson will get the start in my opinion only way Charlie or Leinart will see action is if Jackson is terrible.

So what you are saying is... We are going to see Charlie and/or Matt?

Perhaps Paul Allen has developed a sort of frankenstein machine where he combines the best qualities of all of the QB's. TJack's speed, Leinart's skill with the ladies, and Whitehurst's divine providence.

He shall be called... Matt Whiteson.

I'm thinking Whitehurst also... but I need to see Jackson's contract details. And I don't know why the Seahawks are trying to have a worse group of QBs than Arizona last year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it really doesn't matter who starts in 2011, because the first round draft selection will be starting in 2012. It's a throwaway season, though I'd still like to see us bring in Ray Edwards and other free agents, since Pete Carroll has said our priority is to become strong on defense first, which I am not opposed to at all.

I think T-Jax will start week 1 but by mid-season Whitehurt will be the starter.

T-Jax will be the starting qb because he's familiar with offensive coordinator.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it really doesn't matter who starts in 2011, because the first round draft selection will be starting in 2012. It's a throwaway season, though I'd still like to see us bring in Ray Edwards and other free agents, since Pete Carroll has said our priority is to become strong on defense first, which I am not opposed to at all.

We need to bring in a experienced young shutdown corner next season.

Edited by Sacks98

Sure, in the second round. You just don't have a terrible season, and pass on taking a quarterback when this draft has many good ones. As long as there arn't three quarterbacks taken before our selection, we are guaranteed one of the top QB prospects. I'd really like us to trade as high as we need to get, even if it means giving up a second rounder for next season or whatever. When you get that young quarterback that is set to become the NFL's next top quarterback, you know it's only a matter of time before you're back in the superbowl.