BwareDWare94

Cardinals about to get robbed.

We keep hearing that this DRC and a draft pick for Kolb deal is going to go down. I can't believe Arizona is so willing to trade a defensive piece they drafted a few years back when it's defense that has always been one of their major weak points.

How is it that Philly always tricks suitors into trading more than necessary?

The Cardinals better not go through with this. I thought it was dumb for the Cardinals when it was originally just DRC for Kolb straight up. The Cardinals putting a 2nd rounder into the equation is just absurd.

Kolb has trade bust written all over him. Cardinals are stupid.

What's funny is they could probably get a more proven and BETTER Orton for less.

• Upvote 1

:devious:
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same old Cardinals. People thought i was crazy when I mentioned this before but... Ken Wisenhunt is the same old typical Cardinals coach. Worthless. I am not saying it's ALL on him. Because it isn't. But he either

A) Agree to this and is a moron or

B) Disagrees, but doesn't have the cajones to stand up to the Zona brass

This deal better not go down as it's being reported.

They could probably get Kyle Orton for less anyway :shrug:

DRC isn't exactly an elite player though. He's a great athlete at CB but aside from that he's an awful tackler and for his size he still manages to get beat up on by bigger WR's from what I've read. Maybe Kolb won't be great but idk if DRC will ever be a stud either.

DRC isn't exactly an elite player though. He's a great athlete at CB but aside from that he's an awful tackler and for his size he still manages to get beat up on by bigger WR's from what I've read. Maybe Kolb won't be great but idk if DRC will ever be a stud either.

He's better than Kolb. And INCLUDING a 2nd round pick?

Ya... Eagles are getting two different types of compensation worth more than Kolb. Stop making it sound like you are doing the Cardinals a favor. ha

This deal is getting closer, and I'll LMAO when it's done.

I personally have a really good gut feeling about this trade. Plus, even if the Cardinals trade for Kolb and get rid of DRC, the Cardinals will be a legit player in the Antonio Cromartie circus, because the likely scenario where he goes back to the Jets is nil to zero, because they won't be able to afford what he's asking for (in addition to the fact that Cromartie has even said himself that the Cardinals are a choice for him to sign with if he doesn't go back with the Jets and hits the open market). The Cards have like 37.5 million in cap space, which they can use on Cromartie and some other players to help beef up the defense. I think if Fitz wanted Kolb to be on the team, then I have no worries about this pending trade, if it goes down, because Fitz is a smart player/person who I have full faith in!!!

Same old Cardinals. People thought i was crazy when I mentioned this before but... Ken Wisenhunt is the same old typical Cardinals coach. Worthless. I am not saying it's ALL on him. Because it isn't. But he either

A) Agree to this and is a moron or

B) Disagrees, but doesn't have the cajones to stand up to the Zona brass

This deal better not go down as it's being reported.

I guess that for Ken Whisenhunt, when it comes to the brass, they are who he thought they were and he lets them off the hook :D

Guest MikeyDay

The trade itself is stupid but the aftermath of it will be good imo. Like wisdom said, they trade DRC and a pick ( the pick is the worst part of the deal ) and get Kolb. Now i think hell be OK not great or good but ok. They then get Cromartie off free agency and theyll be ok. Philly must like fast corners who cant tackle for shit.. lol Kenny Britt tore em up BAD last yr. Britt did DRC bad too

Edited by MikeyDay

@ Favre4ever and the Beware Clown,

Cards season ticket holder for 10 years now. I've seen every game DRC has played, from 4 rows up at UOP Stadium. I have also had the privledge of watching him practice many times. WE ARE NOT LOSING AS MUCH AS WE ARE GAINING. PERIOD. The kid can't tackle, hates to hit, gets beat regularly in coverage, lacks toughness, and has a shitty work ethic. LAZY at practice. He's lucky to have speed, and when hes LUCKY to be in the right position, he is exciting to watch with the ball, but lacks all the other tangibles.

Say what you want about Kolb, he has everything Whiz is looking for in a QB. Andy Reid was totally prepared to hand the kid the reins, but Vick couldn't be taken out after he played so well when Kolb got hurt.

Do you really think after the Cards and Eagles Front Offices spoke right before the lockout something wasn't worked out? Do you really think it is a coincidence that we drafted a DB (STUD by the way) first round when there were so many other things we needed?

Kolb is at a disadvantage not having OTA's and a short time to prepare, but he will be fine. More importantly, HE WILL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

Good riddens DRC, ball hawk in Philly, they are getting FUCKED!!!

Cards season ticket holder for 10 years now. I've seen every game DRC has played, from 4 rows up at UOP Stadium. I have also had the privledge of watching him practice many times. WE ARE NOT LOSING AS MUCH AS WE ARE GAINING. PERIOD. The kid can't tackle, hates to hit, gets beat regularly in coverage, lacks toughness, and has a shitty work ethic. LAZY at practice. He's lucky to have speed, and when hes LUCKY to be in the right position, he is exciting to watch with the ball, but lacks all the other tangibles.

Say what you want about Kolb, he has everything Whiz is looking for in a QB. Andy Reid was totally prepared to hand the kid the reins, but Vick couldn't be taken out after he played so well when Kolb got hurt.

Do you really think after the Cards and Eagles Front Offices spoke right before the lockout something wasn't worked out? Do you really think it is a coincidence that we drafted a DB (STUD by the way) first round when there were so many other things we needed?

Kolb is at a disadvantage not having OTA's and a short time to prepare, but he will be fine. More importantly, HE WILL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

Sold on Kolb, eh? Have fun with that. Especially after losing Breaston today and still having practically nothing for a running game.

You realize that your season ticket dollars are being rumored... to be going to THIRTY MILLION GUARANTEED dollars for Kolb. Take a deep breathe or two and tell me with a straight face Kolb is worth 30 million GUARANTEED, DRC, and a 2nd round pick. That's a lot to sacrifice for an unproven QB.

you are giving up a CB a 2nd round pick for a guy who played in what 3 games and during those three games he has been quite unimpressive his body of work as a whole is unimpressive and not to mention there going to give him a 30 + million dollar contract :rofl: :rofl:

The only way I see Kolb excelling is in a west coast system and last time I checked you guys don't run a west coast offense. He's pretty much chad Pennington 2.0 except not as good. You guys could of had Orton ( A proven Qb) for a lot cheaper price.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

I'm sensing some hostility in this thread.

I'm sensing some hostility in this thread.

I am thinking it's time to change your avatar.

Rumor, what if, could have, unproven, blah, blah, blah. You guys are funny. You could have said the same things about a seventh rounder (Brady), a guy that never won a big college game (Manning), A LOT of QB's that all the so called "experts" talked about their limitations. The guys making these decisions took a complete disaster of a team and took them to the Super Bowl and right back to the second round of the playoffs the following year (remember that Favre?). Agreed on the bad last minute decision last year with what was left in FA QB's last year when Warner retired a year before his contract was up, not much else we could do. Clearly, Andy Reid loved Kolb, in fact, everyone loved the guy until they found out he was coming to AZ.

As far as Orton goes, the numbers are ok, I believe the team he QB'd had the third worst record in the league, and he is being replaced by a guy that can't even drop back to throw the ball well yet, and is also "unproven" with a worse record than Kolb. Hell, the kid couldn't even beat us last year! Yeah, thats our guy. I don't know where great came from, and he's Mr. Glass, not very tough.

As far as Breaston goes, were you guys aware of his cronic right knee issues? Three surguries in two years. Don't get me wrong, I love Stevie B, he is a good wide out, but recievers with bum knees are a no go. In fact, he was third on the depth chart at the end of the year. How funny is it that genious Todd Haley, who hated the guy as a rookie and said he'd never be shit, wants the guy now. The jokes are on Philly and KC boys.

Orton isn't a bad QB, he's just not a great QB. Still better than any upside Kolb has or is perceived to have. It takes a team to win games, and Orton had a very untalented team around him, thanks to McDaniel's dismantling. Denver also lost their best pass rusher before the year started, had a hobbled Left Tackle to start the season, started two rookies on the line, played a defensive scheme that none of the players really fit into, had the oldest secondary in the league at the time... it's only natural for a team to lose that many games in that situation. Honestly I doubt Peyton could have won 6 games with that team around him.

Orton is being replaced because Tebow actually has that upside you look for in a QB, he`s intelligent, charismatic, has a great arm, but he just has some wonky mechanics issues. Denver is gambling on Tebow`s ability to be the next Elway, while Kolb has only shown that`s he slow, a captain checkdown, and easy to sack.

Maybe I`m wrong, and Kolb turns out to be like a Brian Sipe, but that`s still not very positive praise. At least you know what you get with Orton, and with a good enough team around him, that`s enough to win quite a few games. He`s actually improved quite a bit since he left the Bears.

And if I am wrong, I will post a video of me eating Volcano Bakemeat.

Rumor, what if, could have, unproven, blah, blah, blah. You guys are funny. You could have said the same things about a seventh rounder (Brady), a guy that never won a big college game (Manning), A LOT of QB's that all the so called "experts" talked about their limitations. The guys making these decisions took a complete disaster of a team and took them to the Super Bowl and right back to the second round of the playoffs the following year (remember that Favre?). Agreed on the bad last minute decision last year with what was left in FA QB's last year when Warner retired a year before his contract was up, not much else we could do. Clearly, Andy Reid loved Kolb, in fact, everyone loved the guy until they found out he was coming to AZ.

As far as Orton goes, the numbers are ok, I believe the team he QB'd had the third worst record in the league, and he is being replaced by a guy that can't even drop back to throw the ball well yet, and is also "unproven" with a worse record than Kolb. Hell, the kid couldn't even beat us last year! Yeah, thats our guy. I don't know where great came from, and he's Mr. Glass, not very tough.

As far as Breaston goes, were you guys aware of his cronic right knee issues? Three surguries in two years. Don't get me wrong, I love Stevie B, he is a good wide out, but recievers with bum knees are a no go. In fact, he was third on the depth chart at the end of the year. How funny is it that genious Todd Haley, who hated the guy as a rookie and said he'd never be shit, wants the guy now. The jokes are on Philly and KC boys.

Nobody here loved Kolb at all and that was before last season began. You guys got rid of matt leinart cause he was captain checkdown and Kolb won't be much better. As for Orton Denver had a shit team and had a really shitty head coach. In the past two seasons Orton has thrown over 3,500 yards and has thrown 20 or more touchdowns and since he left chicago has greatly improved. He has proven he can be an effective Qb and can be capable of winning games and he also would of came a lot of cheaper. The joke is on the philly ? yea right there getting a decent corner and 2 nd round pick from you guys for a guy who has some "upside". People were also high on rob johnson cause he had some "upside " and look how that turned out. Teams are more desperate than ever to find a "franchise Qb" and this is a classic example.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Right, and how did you get to the Super Bowl? Not with an unproven, over hyped and over paid QB. You had a proven winner, Super Bowl Champion, and borderline HoFer under center.

You are describing one of the best teams in Cardinals history (not saying a lot), but are now backing an approach by the 2011 Cardinals that is the opposite of what got them success in the past.

Edited by Favre4Ever