AllYouNeedIsLovie

Ndamukong Suh Suspended 2 Games

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Suh be suspended?

• Yes
    • No

After his actions today against the Packers, do you think Suh should be suspended? I am voting yes. He's already had a meeting with Goodell about his behavior and what he did today was absurd.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

Like I said in another thread, there's no excuse for what he did. He should be fined, and suspended for the rest of year. He needs to wake up and realize he can't get away with his crap. If he keeps doing it, cut him from the team.

Edited by BigBen07

Marcus Vick was banned from football for doing what he did. Suh's been given multiple warnings. I say they hang him by his balls.

Agreed. That was just ridiculous. First he bangs the guy's head into the ground 3 or 4 times, then he viciously stomps on his arm in a move that could have ended that man's season, (who was he doing all this to, btw?).

He should be fined and suspended. It's apparently the only way the NFL has left to get through to this guy.

The Packers OG, Evan Dietrich-Smith.

Is his arm okay? He didn't look shaken up on the play, but man that looked bad on the replay.

He sure as hell should. Not only was it a cheap hit, but he then stepped on his arm and then after the game he laughed it off and said he apologizes for "giving the refs an opportunity to throw me out of the game." What an ass. And it isn't the first time he's played dirty like this. Suspend him now.

He's now denying it, saying he "lost his balance," therefore had to go and stomp on whatever lineman it was. Bullshit. Suspend him for the rest of the year and put him in mandatory anger management classes. If he's going to pull shenanigans like this, the Lions need to pay for it for not keeping him in check by removing him for the season. IF he shows signs of cleaning up his act he can play next year on probation, a very VERY short leash with banishment from the league for any further misconduct no questions asked. Just another thug gone crazy.

Lol he lost his balance???

Hahahahahahha

What about smashing the guys head into the turf 4 time??? Messaging his cranium?? He fell asleep so he was trying to wake him???

Lol

He does lose his balance when he is getting off Deitrich-Smith, but he obviously stomps on Deitrich-Smith's shoulder on purpose. Lame excuse, Suh.

And Thanatos, I think Deitrich-Smith is fine. Haven't heard anything about him being injured.

FUCK SUH. FUCK JIM SCHWARTZ. FUCK THE LIONS. FUCK DETROIT.

We all know Suh is a dirty piece of trash.. Late hits, decapitations, wrestling moves... ETC ETC. However, his actions today stepped across the line even for him. You end careers with antics like he pulled today.

This guy has been fined before, he's been told to turn it down a notch, he's has a personal meeting with the commish. And even though his excuse sucks major ass, he does kind of lose his balance and I could understand if he kinda fell on Evans head or something. It happens. But he forcefully pushes his head into the ground 3 or 4 times. What the fuck was he doing in between plays? Does he have a flask of Johnnie Walker or some shit?

I demand a record setting fine and suspension.

Lost his balance?! What the fuck kind of excuse is that? Suh knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Stupid jackass.

To me it looks like he maybe losing his balance and he just goes with it and stomps on his arm. That what it looks like to me...

To me it looks like he maybe losing his balance and he just goes with it and stomps on his arm. That what it looks like to me...

Maybe I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he had a clean record, but that isn't the case. Fine and suspension now.

Maybe I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he had a clean record, but that isn't the case. Fine and suspension now.

Well, you can see he WAS unbalanced as he was getting up... But it looks like he put his foot down was trying to step on him, missed, then got in the shot. That's what it kind of looked like to me... But who knows what that jackwagon was thinking.

Well, you can see he WAS unbalanced as he was getting up... But it looks like he put his foot down was trying to step on him, missed, then got in the shot. That's what it kind of looked like to me... But who knows what that jackwagon was thinking.

Agreed.

At no point in the stomp does it look to me like he is losing his balance. Yes he was off balance when he first gets up and then looks down and makes a malicious move in bringing up the foot and stomping directly on the dudes arm, looks like he was actually aiming for his stomach. GIF for evidence:

455193472.gif

• Upvote 2

His side of the story, pure and utter denial:

Ndamukong Suh: I'm first and foremost only going to apologize to my teammates, my coaches and my true fans for allowing the refs to have an opportunity to take me out of this game. What I did was remove myself from the situation in the best way I felt, me being held down in the situation I was in. And further, my intentions were not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself as you see, I'm walking away from the situation and with that I apologize to my teammates and my fans and my coaches for putting myself in the position to be misinterpreted and taken out of the game.

What position were you in?

NS: The situation I was in? I was on top of a guy being pulled down and trying to get up off the ground. Why you see me pushing his helmet down [is] because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation. And as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance and getting out of the situation. With that, a lot of people are going to interpret it as, or create their own storylines for seeing what they want to interpret, but I know what I did, and the man upstairs knows what I did.

You did not intentionally step on him?

NS: Not by any means. I understand in this world because of the type of player and the type of person I am, all eyes are on me. So why would I do something to jeopardize myself and jeopardize my team first and foremost? So with that, that's why, I don't do bad things. I have no intention to hurt somebody. If I want to hurt him, I'm going to hit his quarterback, as I did throughout that game.

What was the leg motion?

NS: What was the leg motion? I'm on one leg and I'm trying to get of that myself and at the same time being pushed by his teammates. So where, how am I supposed to do anything else?

It looked like you pushed down forcefully.

NS: I'm pushing down forcefully to get up and get myself out of the situation.

Have you seen the replay?

NS: Yes, I have seen it.

What do you see on replay? Do you see a guy getting up or a guy stepping on another guy?

NS: If I see a guy stepping on somebody, I feel like they're going to lean into it and forcefully stand over the person or step on that person. I'm going in the opposite direction from where he's at. So that's where I'll leave it.

It also appeared you pushed his helmet multiple times.

NS: Yes, I did push his helmet multiple times because he's holding on to me and he's grabbing me. That's the reason why I'm on the top of him and I'm not at the quarterback. Because I'm being held down by him and so I'm pushing him off of me.

Was it a chippy or edgy game?

NS: The chippiness, edginess, I don't know. For me personally, I'm composed as I go into every single game. That's why you don't see me rah, rah, rah, running around, being loud because that's not my style. I don't play that. I play very composed and I can handle anything that you throw at me as I continue to do.

How will this affect your reputation?

NS: Like I said, you guys are going to create your own storylines. People are going to have their own opinions. That's fine. The only person that I really care about are my teammates and my true fans and my coaches and their opinions, and that's where it lies. Honestly the most important person in this whole thing that I have to deal with is the man upstairs.

Do you expect NFL discipline?

NS: That's their decision. I can't speak on that.

At no point in the stomp does it look to me like he is losing his balance. Yes he was off balance when he first gets up and then looks down and makes a malicious move in bringing up the foot and stomping directly on the dudes arm, looks like he was actually aiming for his stomach. GIF for evidence:

455193472.gif

^This. I laughed at the TV when he said that shit and they showed the replay.

I'm tired of hearing shit about James Harrison being dirty because of all of the fines he receives. Harrison pales in comparison to Suh. Harrison hits people and they dip their head and it becomes helmet to helmet. Suh rips peoples' heads off and stomps on their arms.

• Upvote 2

^This. I laughed at the TV when he said that shit and they showed the replay.

I'm tired of hearing shit about James Harrison being dirty because of all of the fines he receives. Harrison pales in comparison to Suh. Harrison hits people and they dip their head and it becomes helmet to helmet. Suh rips peoples' heads off and stomps on their arms.

Yeah James Harrison is MUCH cleaner than Suh.

The situation I was in? I was on top of a guy being pulled down and trying to get up off the ground. Why you see me pushing his helmet down [is] because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation. And as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance and getting out of the situation. With that, a lot of people are going to interpret it as, or create their own storylines for seeing what they want to interpret, but I know what I did, and the man upstairs knows what I did.

1148_1253230725640.jpg

Is this guy serious? He should be suspended just for being a lying ass retard. Haynesworth got 5 weeks for stomping on Andre Gurode. If Suh doesn't at least get 3 weeks Goodell is even more full of shit than I previously thought.

Guest Phailadelphia

The fact that he's trying to deny what happened is bad. Real bad.

• Upvote 1