Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

Suh crashed his car

Click Here:

Police in Oregon say Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree in downtown Portland, but was not injured.

Police say Suh was not impaired and was cooperative with officers following the accident at about 1:15 a.m. Saturday. Suh lost control of the 1970 Chevrolet Coupe he was driving, which then hit a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree. His vehicle was towed from the scene.

There's more in the article, but it seems like Suh is now trying to pick fights what a nature. What a guy.

I don't buy this "not impaired" nonsense. He had a similar incident at Nebraska where the dumb fuck hit FOUR PARKED CARS. Apparently a dog ran in front of his inebriated ass. I'll have more when I throw my article on Suh together.

Is the car a lost cause? :shifty::troll:

I seriously doubt he was sober.

Edited by BigBen07

With Suh being out for 2 weeks I guess he realised that he can't pull off any cheap shots for a while. So he thought he'd give one to his car instead

Edited by Bangy

Suh crashed his car into a tree, which isn't a big deal. But he didn't have to stomp on that branch. :troll:

• Upvote 1

Too bad he wasn't able to stomp on the brake :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Prolly not going to see this image in the papers but here is the aftermath:

5nhHO.jpg

5nhHO.jpg

Fuck what a waste of a perfectly good car. :(

Suh just keeps screwing up.

Edited by BigBen07

I can not stand this guy in the slightest... Although, you probably know this already. He lives life like he plays football. And that isn't a compliment, lol.

5nhHO.jpg

And that's not the result of being drunk? Cop must have been a fan.

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 5, 2011, 7:50 PM EST

Two passengers in Ndamukong Suh’s car at the time of his crash last week dispute the account that Suh gave to police.

The police have amended the police report to reflect the new passenger testimony. Suh told police he lost control of his car while trying to pass a taxicab and no one was hurt. (Suh’s car hit a tree.)

One passenger says there was no cab, one of them was hurt, and Suh was just trying to show off.

“When the light turned green, he floored it,” one woman passenger told KGW 8 in Portland. “I just remember going so fast and it was violent and just getting thrown around like rag dolls.”

That woman says she suffered a black eye and a busted lip which required stitches. Suh told police no one needed to go to the hospital, but the woman said she asked Suh to call for an ambulance and he refused, telling her she was fine.

She eventually left the scene and called her husband, who took her to the hospital. Another passenger that called 9-1-1 verified that Suh seemed to be trying to “show off” with his car.

It’s hard to know what to make of this story. Perhaps there are grounds for a civil suit, but police don’t seem too bothered about it.

“At no point did anyone there tell an officer that he [suh] was driving out of control,” said Sgt. Pete Simpson said. “The crash doesn’t meet our threshold for investigation which is vulnerable road user, DUI, or serious trauma injury.”

Source: ProFootballTalk

Edited by BLUE