SteVo

2012 TGP Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

excuse the dumb question... But am I on the clock right now with the greatest franchise in the NFL...?

Well I can answer that one. You are definitely not on the clock with the greatest franchise in the NFL.

You might be on the clock with the Lions, though.

• Upvote 1

With the insanely long list of Browns' needs it would never happen, especially with having Greg Little.

I think the entire rest of the draft is going to be shitty and not taken seriously if we don't veto that super shitty trade. Not too late to get it right :shrug:

Considering the Bengals have traded away picks from that deal that was made...and 4 selections have been made since the deal went through, I dont think its possible to undo it...

PS- If Im punished in the voting of this thing cuz Cudas a moron, thats bush

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

Anyway of doing what happened last year when DMac and Ranga's trade was messed up?

Also I want to move up into the first with the Saints.

Edited by Bangy

Mike Adams at 18 overall? REACH. :D

I don't think it was that big of a reach... Most mock drafts I have seen have him going in the early or mid twenties.

anyone else kind of have a problem with a Browns fan making a shit trade back for the Bengals? I like his DeCastro pick but I really don't want to see a team get sabotaged so I'm keeping an eye on this personally.

I'm going to explain my side here for everyone. I'll start very plainly. It was most definitely not intentional. Me and NYGFH were negotiating via PM and I just misunderstood what he was offering. We were obviously not on the same page and it was not apparent to either of us until after I had originally posted the trade. My original post I thought was fair enough but what he had really meant is not at all.

Because I had made a trade with NBB at the same time which included picks from the NYGFH trade I didn't want to scrap the whole thing and screw him over too because he wasn't any part of it.

Anyways, SteVo ruled that because it had already been announced and they both confirmed we couldn't go back on it. It was just a dumb human mistake on my part that was allowed to be taken advantage of. If I had known what NYGFH was actually offering there is absolutely no way I would have accepted when other so much better offers were put up.

Edit: Oh and the list of picks in the first post of the Official Selections thread still says I don't have the Bucs second rounder and the Giants first. It'd be cool if I didn't get screwed out of those as well. :D

Edited by Barracuda

The Denver Broncos are announcing a trade with the Washington Redskins.

Denver gives:

2012 First Rounder (25th overall)

Washington gives

2012 Second Rounder (39th overall)

2012 Third Rounder (70th overall)

Confirmed.

29mrt5w.jpg
  • Upvote 1

Right I went for Randle because the Redskins need a productive possession receiver to compliment the type of WR that Santana Moss is. Armstong hasn't really proved that he can be that guy baring a few odd games and Randle's height gives him a good advantage over most DB's. I also see three teams that where ahead of me that could of taken a WR before me at 7th in the 2nd so made the move.

Randle has been a good WR in college in a shitty situation with the QB role so has the opportunity to make a name for himself by setting up Dalton/Green rookie partnership like last year.

Reuben is nowhere near as good of a prospect as Green.

In this draft I have both Tannehill and now Randle, I wasn't saying that Randle is on the same level as Green not even close. However it is a similar situation to Green and Dalton in that they are learning to play in the NFL together at the same time. It should allow them to bond quicker and get them on the same page with less hassle so that that needed QB/WR connection is there from almost the get go.

Rueben Randle and Stephen Hill taken ahead of Alshon Jeffery so far....this is getting silly

• Upvote 2

In this draft I have both Tannehill and now Randle, I wasn't saying that Randle is on the same level as Green not even close. However it is a similar situation to Green and Dalton in that they are learning to play in the NFL together at the same time. It should allow them to bond quicker and get them on the same page with less hassle so that that needed QB/WR connection is there from almost the get go.

I still say without any doubt whatsoever that you could have stayed at 39 and had a good WR to draft.

Edited by Sarge

Didn't know taking mid 2nd to late 3rd round Wide Receivers was the cool thing to do when Alshon Jeffery is STILL on the board. My eyes are bleeding from some of these trades as well...doesn't matter though...just better prospects available for those who are in waiting :troll:

So... I take it we are no longer being srs bzns here.

This is just getting funny now.

IDK, Bangy may not be choosing the best options by the mass' opinion, but give credit where credit is due. He's being aggressive, and he knows what he wants. I'm not hating on the selection as much as I think there are better options on the board. He got himself a possible future franchise QB and a receiver to pair him up with so far.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

IDK, Bangy may not be choosing the best options by the mass' opinion, but give credit where credit is due. He's being aggressive, and he knows what he wants. I'm not hating on the selection as much as I think there are better options on the board. He got himself a possible future franchise QB and a receiver to pair him up with so far.

That would be all well and good, were his reason not that he "forgot Jeffrey was on the board."

That would be all well and good, were his reason not that he "forgot Jeffrey was on the board."

Oh... Didn't see that reasoning...

I got nothing. :shrug:

The New England Patriots and the St. Louis Rams have agreed on a trade.

The St Louis Rams Receive

27th Overall

The New England Patriots Receive

33rd Overall (Rd 2. Pick 1)

4th Round Selection

6th Round Selection

Edited by Favre4Ever

I would bet any money Randle is still available at 39 in the real NFL draft. So why give up your 2nd and 3rd to move up for him? Fail.

I thought Jeffery would be taken before Randle and Hill...

And people were worried about me managing a draft ? This shit is just getting silly. Anybody want to trade shit ??? For the going rate I could come out with a bundle.