NaTaS

What is one nice thing you can say about your division rivals

We didn't lose to the Rams for an eight year span and the 49ers and Cardinals were terrible for most the years since I started watching about '98-'99.

So were the Seahawks.

:Bucs: - Unfortunately there's not much I can say that's good or bad. They're kind of the "outcasts" of the NFC South in terms of rivalries. IMO.

This is kind of funny because the Bucs community has largely thought this about the Falcons for the better part of the last decade lol.

:Browns: They have a good defense and, for the most part, great fans.

:Bengals: Very dangerous young team.

:Ravens: One half of the current best rivalry in the NFL.

This is kind of funny because the Bucs community has largely thought this about the Falcons for the better part of the last decade lol.

Really? seems like the Bucs and Falcons have a pretty strong rivalry (as far the NFC South goes) and have for the better part of a decade. :shrug:

Yeah I don't get where either comment is coming from. The Bucs and Falcons have always shared a rivalry since the NFC Souths inception, especially since both teams shared success and a bit of the spot light earlier this decade.

There's always going to be a rivalry because it's the same division, but I always felt the Bucs rivaled more with the Saints and especially the Panthers earlier in the decade, because the Falcons and Bucs never really had a season where both teams played good in the same year. There were a few good matches, but a lot of games were either pretty lopsided one way or the other, or one team just sweeped the other. I think with the exception of 2010 and the first half of last season the competition between the two teams have been mostly sub-par.

There's always going to be a rivalry because it's the same division, but I always felt the Bucs rivaled more with the Saints and especially the Panthers earlier in the decade, because the Falcons and Bucs never really had a season where both teams played good in the same year. There were a few good matches, but a lot of games were either pretty lopsided one way or the other, or one team just sweeped the other. I think with the exception of 2010 and the first half of last season the competition between the two teams have been mostly sub-par.

During the Mike Vick era in Atlanta, no matter how well he played and even when the went to the playoffs and beat GB, we always seemed to have his number and knew how to stop him. I remember how fun the match up of Vick vs. Brooks was back in their primes.

:Bears: Your team makes me lol and laughing is the best medicine.

:Vikings: Easy wins

:Lions: If you've been a Lions fan for more than the last two years, kudos to you.

:Ravens: Great rival, and always fun to watch their defense.

:Bengals: Turning into a dangerous team to play against.

:Browns: One of the most loyal fan bases without question.

So were the Seahawks.

We have the most playoff appearances in the span, thanks.

:Steelers: If you want a hard hitting match up where both teams are going to truly leave it on the field than the Steelers/Ravens rivalry will never disappoint.

:Bengals: Now that Carson Palmer is gone I can actually say something nice, that AJ Green will be something someday.

:Browns: Mike holmgren is making this team competitive again, and Joe Haden is probably one of the most underrated corners in the league.

:49ers: Thanks for bringing some respect back to the NFC West.

:Cardinals: It's always good to have someone to share mediocrity with.

:Rams: Nice of you to be there for us when we need an easy win to boost morale.

Edited by Jayrus

:Colts: - Hard not to respect the stranglehold you guys have had on the division over the past decade. I know it's rebuilding time for you guys, but Andrew Luck looks like a great foundation to getting back to where you once were in my opinion.

:jags: - I've always liked that the Jags have given a lot of small school prospects a shot at playing in the NFL. Also MJD is one of the most fascinating running backs to watch on Sundays. Sadly it's came at the expense of the Texans more than a few times, but MJD is just such a beast!

:Titans: - Mike Munchak and Bruce Matthews are easily two of the classiest guys in the NFL. Obviously both were amazing on the field, and I predict they will both be great coaches as well when all is said and done.

:Giants: I've never seen a team field such a ferocious DL for such a continuous number of years.

:Eagles: Andy Reid almost always has this team either contending for a Super Bowl birth or at least fighting for a playoff spot. I greatly respect that consistency.

:Redskins: It's cute how hard they're trying, and man do they have a good defense sometimes. It's fun to watch.

:Packers: Despite your fans' inability to follow the rules, you won the Super Bowl after beating us at home. Well done, fucking assholes.

:Vikings: Minneapolis is a nice city and the rest of the state is beautiful. Good thing, because your organization sucks as a whole.

:Lions: Your city is a dump and your organization sucks. You've made quite a comeback, though. Nice job. (Did I type that too abruptly for your coaches liking?)