Sarge

The good news thread

And as long as properly maintain it, it should last quite a few years. Congrats, man.

Congrats, Vinny. I hope FSU can bring home the National Title. That would be epic for your first semester there.

You'd be hearing this song all the time. Well, you might hear it a lot anyway:

I know it's really corny... but it's also scary how accurate it is about college life. lol

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 1

Goin to Vegas on business tomorrow :yep::rock:

Everything's all squared up for me to transfer into Georgia Southern University this fall. Going down there in a few weeks to officially enroll.

• Upvote 1

I quit my job last this week. :yep:

After stupidly smoking/drinking/eating myself silly, I've lost about 55 lbs in the past year or so. Down to 195, less than I weighed when I played football in high school.

Now that I'm not working 3rd shift anymore I'm going to start the lifting routine Socal gave me that I was doing for about four months before starting the job and averaging four hours of sleep a night. :dry:

Picture:

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7368-post-a-pic-of-yourself/?p=2510986

Congrats bro. Hope it works out for you :yep:

Good for you, Zack. :clap:

I quit my job this last week. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

After stupidly smoking/drinking/eating myself silly and gaining a bunch of weight, I've lost about 55 lbs in the past year or so. Down to 195, less than I weighed when I played football in high school.

Now that I'm not working 3rd shift anymore I'm going to start the lifting routine Socal gave me that I was doing for about four months before starting the job and averaging four hours of sleep a night. :dry:

Picture:

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7368-post-a-pic-of-yourself/?p=2510986

Good shit. I wish everyone who sleeps that little would come to grips. You're just not yourself.

I never posted an update that I now work in an office marketing for an Ultrasound company called SonoSite.

Oh, and of course the victorious Hawks

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

The Rockets aren't playing like little bitches right now. :)

MLB Opening Day is 45 days from now, and the bitter cold temperatures are finally gonna peace the fuck out next week.

My Valentines day gift from my girlfriend. Should be a good weekend.

rsz_1912464_10152115025854733_297478822_

• Upvote 2

blots gonna get turnt on 50ml bottles of Fireball and Bacardi? lol...

• Upvote 1

No, but they're a nice start.

My brother got me a signed Patrick Willis photo for my birthday.

Edit: pics forthcoming

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

I was chosen to lead the upcoming Senior Retreat, similar to the one I attended back in January. Words can't describe how happy I was to be chosen.

• Upvote 1

Just got a Sherm

4p1w.jpg

Earl, previously my only (Nike) Seahawks jersey before this shopping trip :yep:

nrt0.jpg

Edited by BC

It’s official guys: Taco Bell’s ten-year monopoly over Mtn Dew’s Baja Blast is finally over. Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead!

According to newly-leaked images from Instagram and Tumblr, the long-awaited bottled version of the cult-favorite, lime-flavored, blue-green soda will be available in stores starting May 2014. An Instagram photo by user ashlynavskum was uploaded last weekend revealing a refrigerator promotion for the upcoming release. This follows the recent roll-out of four brand new drinks, the Manzanita Sol, SoBe Lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate, Brisk Mango iced tea, and Brisk Half and Half, plus the Taco Bell-exclusive Mtn Dew Sangrita Blast and Diet Baja Blast, in January.

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/2014/03/17/bottled-mtn-dew-baja-blast-coming-to-stores-vending-machines-may-2014/#1CZeCrQQhzfDIph8.99

:megusta::yes::yay::party::dance:

The citrus tree in my front yard has started to bloom.

Smells good, man.

• Upvote 1

That .gif is so awesome. lol

Where are you going, specifically?

Spending a few days in LA area, going to Anaheim for a night to catch A's-Angels, then heading to San Diego for about 6 days. Going to be so much shit to do and see lol. Beaches, clubs and parties, baseball games (SD State football game too lol), major attractions, etc., etc. Gonna be an unreal trip. :megusta:

Spending a few days in LA area, going to Anaheim for a night to catch A's-Angels, then heading to San Diego for about 6 days. Going to be so much shit to do and see lol. Beaches, clubs and parties, baseball games (SD State football game too lol), major attractions, etc., etc. Gonna be an unreal trip. :megusta:

By yourself?

By yourself?

lawlno. Going with my friend.