Sarge

The good news thread

I have an interview in Philadelphia on Thursday! Woot!

Kick some ass, Sarge!

Or have a good interview. The interviewer might not like if you just randomly attack people.

• Upvote 1

Then again.... it is Philly. :p

They actually called back and asked me to reschedule. They were like. "Yea... we're not sure why we told you to come in the day before the 4th of July. Call us back Monday to reschedule."

Interviewed with the Bucs on Friday and got an e-mail on Monday saying I got the internship! So excited to spend an entire season down in Tampa and to work for my favorite sports team. Football needs to fucking get here already. :yep:

That is truly awesome news, man. Sounds like a dream internship. Work hard, prove your value, and it might turn into a dream job. Good luck! :rock:

• Upvote 1

That is truly awesome news, man. Sounds like a dream internship. Work hard, prove your value, and it might turn into a dream job. Good luck! :rock:

Thanks, SteVo. Definitely is my dream internship and I no doubt will do my best to try and make it into a dream job down the road.

I'm glad to hear that Stevo. I'm getting it in august and I'm excited

I'm glad to hear that Stevo. I'm getting it in august and I'm excited

The procedure itself is a piece of cake. You'll need to take a gratuitous amount of eye drops in the weeks/months after, but it's well worth it.

Finished the bar exam today, unfortunately I won't get results until October

• Upvote 2

Finished the bar exam today, unfortunately I won't get results until October

Good luck, man. My girlfriend is now a 2L but she's been stressing about it already. Was it as difficult as you thought?

Sweet 16 :dance: Gonna play video games all night long, go get breakfast with my dad, go to the gym and play some basketball, go home and play some madden for a couple of hours, go to the fairgrounds and watch tug-o-truck from around 7 to 12. Don't officially have my license but probably gonna get "possession" of my moms' 05 Toyota 4Runner. I am now a man in some cultures and I expect TGP to treat me like one. :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Girlfriend bought us tickets to the Nationals/Braves in DC on September 8th for no reason. I've never seen the Braves play live...and I think it may be time to pop the question.

Popping the question at a baseball game? Are you sure you're not white?

Not at the game, there are plenty of places around DC lul

Fair enough. Good luck, buddy. :yep:

Good luck, man. My girlfriend is now a 2L but she's been stressing about it already. Was it as difficult as you thought?

it was about what I expected, I've been studying a lot over the past couple months so I felt well prepared

What do you guys think about dudes who pop the question in public? I've always felt that it puts pressure on her, and would make her feel like she can't say no.

If there's an understanding between the couple that they're getting married and the engagement is happening in the near future, then I'm cool with it.