Sarge

The good news thread

NFL football is here and the last important piece of my other favorite team was just signed. Packers winning would make this day truly amazing.

NFL football is here and the last important piece of my other favorite team was just signed. Packers winning would make this day truly amazing.

That would have been my preference as well, but alas the Hawks defense once again was stellar for the most part. But I'm sure a lot of members will enjoy the fact that JD will be gone for a week.

After testing on June 5th, 2013 I finally received a Tenative Selection Letter as a Border Patrol Agent in the department of Homeland security and US Customs and Border Protection :rock:

I waited over a goddamn year for this. Now I just need to pass what I need to and they'll have a career waiting for me. :rock:

Congrats Mathias, that's awesome man! :clap:

Anyway, I haven't been on the site for a while, but I came back last night for the game which is the first big of good news because finally things are where I want them to be. Second, I found a really special girl for the first time in my life, we've been talking for over a year and we're going to get together soon and in all likelihood be together for the rest of our lives. And lastly, I will be starting a job soon that I'm fairly certain I will enjoy a lot and most likely do very well so I can get a car. So things are the best they've ever been and continue to look up every day.

Edited by Crash3021
  • Upvote 2

I'm gonna start living with my online girlfriend for over a year in late October. :corn::dance::panic::wub::sideroll::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Have you physically met her yet?

Have you physically met her yet?

Said yes to this when I asked him in the Chat a few days back. Multiple times. :yep:

Said yes to this when I asked him in the Chat a few days back. Multiple times. :yep:

tumblr_static_nice.jpg

JF4L gonna infiltrate ESPN.

Soon, our plan will be complete...

• Upvote 1

My passport came in the mail today. I can now officially begin looking for teaching positions in other countries. :rock:

• Upvote 1

The maintenance manager at my work pulled my into the office today and said he wants to train me to be a maintenance guy there :rock:. Nothing is guaranteed yet as he still has to get the approval of HR and the other 2 head managers of the plant. But if it all works out, I'll be shadowing another maintenance guy a few days a week until I'm ready to transition into the role permanently.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, I'll get to celebrate this weekend by going to the Titans @ Redskins game :Banana:

Sounds awesome man, enjoy! Hope your Titans get it done this week. :rockon:

• Upvote 1

When I inevitably go to jail for something, I'll be counting on you to save my butt Oochy.

• Upvote 1

Results are in, and I passed, so I'm good to go for admission to the Virginia Bar

Congrats, man. So now TGP has a lawyer, a few teachers, a software engineer, an architect, a police officer or two in training, and a personal trainer. Now we just need someone to go to medical school.

• Upvote 1

When I inevitably go to jail for something, I'll be counting on you to save my butt Oochy.

I'd probably be lost in the Canadian court system

Just got word back today they're gonna train me

Gonna have to attend some schooling as well, company may pay for some of it. :rock:

Edited by Bucman
  • Upvote 2

Passing the Bar in any state is a big fucking deal. Congratulations, oochymp. Here's to you landing a sweet job to kick-start your career! :rock:

• Upvote 1

Dobmeier Harvest 2014: Complete!

:Banana:

• Upvote 2

Congrats Sarge! Hope we're not blocked in china.

• Upvote 1