Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

There's 2 minutes left on the clock...

The best TE in football. jimmy Graham.

While I disagree that he is the better TE per se... I do agree that he is the better receiving threat, and i'd be much more comfortable in a 2 minute drill with Graham then I would Gronk.

The real LOL is how you missed it on the first page...lets take a minute to LOL....with you.

And if that is what you call proof than I guess mike tolbert is as good as emmith smith.

I saw it. It made no sense. I posted facts, you posted inane drivel that neither spoke for your cause or made an effort to dispute mine.

I saw it. It made no sense. I posted facts, you posted inane drivel that neither spoke for your cause or made an effort to dispute mine.

Well I am sorry if it made no sense I can not make it any simpler for you. I thought it was a pretty simple concept.

While I disagree that he is the better TE per se... I do agree that he is the better receiving threat, and i'd be much more comfortable in a 2 minute drill with Graham then I would Gronk.

That is what I was saying. I even said Gronk was the better blocker. I dont intend on doing much Max Protect in a two minute drill so as to the purpose of the question Graham. And I still maintain he is the better tight end.

Larry Fitzgerald. He's proven that he's clutch with his 2008 playoff performance and he's the type of guy who you can throw it up and he WILL come down with the football.

I honestly don't know if I've ever seen a better jump ball receiver than Fitz. He's not the fastest guy and there are others who can jump just as high if not higher, but there's just something about him. He won't be denied the football when it's in the air. He's too strong and he's great at locking in mentally and really going after the football.

Edited by seanbrock

That is what I was saying. I even said Gronk was the better blocker. I dont intend on doing much Max Protect in a two minute drill so as to the purpose of the question Graham. And I still maintain he is the better tight end.

I mean, as far as Im concerned, the "blocking" aspect of a tight end is often overrated by some. As long as he is serviceable in that department in today's NFL, it really doesn't matter.

They are both so good it really doesn't matter to me though.

Give me Rob Gronkowski any time. He's already proven himself to be a dangerous weapon.

Edited by BigBen07

How do I not choose Calvin Johnson? The dude requires double coverage at all times and even then can make the play with a well thrown ball in the back of the endzone.

How do I not choose Calvin Johnson? The dude requires double coverage at all times and even then can make the play with a well thrown ball in the back of the endzone.

That's how. Seahawks quarterbacks suck. You need miracles like Lynch knocking every Saints player on their ass to win.

Doesn't matter, it'll be incomplete. :shifty:

:rofl: good point...

Megatron and Steve Smith with Cam Newton throwing to them? Yes please.

Give me Megatron. The dude is a beast and there really isn't anyone in the game who can cover him. If you throw the ball up to him, there is a good chance he'll come down with it.

Give me Megatron. The dude is a beast and there really isn't anyone in the game who can cover him. If you throw the ball up to him, there is a good chance he'll come down with it.

If it were that easy, he'd have 4,000 yards receiving. Calvin is an animal, but I think he's being a tad overrated by some.

Gronks with B. Marshall and A. Jeffrey and M. Forte.....come on now we would only need 1 minute lol