AllYouNeedIsLovie

Which AFC Team breaks the streak?

Over the past 9 years, only 3 teams have represented the AFC in the Superbowl: Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and New England.

Which team will break this streak?

I am going with the Texans. They are a young team that is really on the rise and if they could have stayed healthy last year, I think a lot of people would have had them representing the AFC in the Superbowl.

I think the Ravens are another possibility, but they need to do it quick because that defense isn't going to last too much longer.

Over the past 9 years, only 3 teams have represented the AFC in the Superbowl: Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and New England.

Which team will break this streak?

I am going with the Texans. They are a young team that is really on the rise and if they could have stayed healthy last year, I think a lot of people would have had them representing the AFC in the Superbowl.

I think the Ravens are another possibility, but they need to do it quick because that defense isn't going to last too much longer.

Again the defense is not old. The Texans and the Ravens are both logical choices for it aside from the others you mentioned.

Also I know they perennially choke but if the Chargers can get hot a little earlier they could be up there.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Again the defense is not old.

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are both in their mid 30's. I know they do have some other good, young talented players on their defense, but losing 2 guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis will take a big hit on their defense. Not only are they great players, but they are the leaders of the defense (them and Suggs).

Chargers are possibility too. The thing with them is they seem to get hot towards the end of the year which is good for them. If they can ride that momentum into the playoffs, you can't count them out. Plus, they have a great QB n Philip Rivers which is essential to going to the Superbowl now a days.

Texans may do it this year. This will be the only year they have a chance, though. Wade Phillips will go be a HC after this year.

The Texans and Ravens seem like the only possibilities, but there are some sleeper teams in this.

1. The Jets if they can get their offense on track.

2. The Bengals if they, for once, keep improving. They're set at QB and #1WR for the next ten years, barring injury.

3. The Chiefs, if they can get consistently solid QB play, are a definite long shot but if they stay healthy, they could surprise.

I don't take the Chargers seriously, and nobody should until they prove us wrong.

If Peyton Manning is the same Peyton Manning before his injury...and the Broncos defense is as good as it was last year...you could see the Broncos make a run.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like the Ravens to do it, they were only a Cuntdip kick away, or a Lee Evans drop.

Surprisingly I'll be the only one and say Pittsburgh

• Downvote 1

Surprisingly I'll be the only one and say Pittsburgh

I got too high and assumed what the thread is all about...I'll Jump on board with the Texans. Great QB, Great WR, Great RB and a Great defense.

Gonna have to go with the Texans.

:Texans:

I don't see the Texans doing it. Schaub and Johnson seems to never stay healthy for a full season together.

I'll go with the....Jets.

If they can keep playing like they did last season,Texans could easily make it to the big game..