WC:

NYG over Carolina

Green Bay over Seattle

Divisional:

Dallas over NYG

Chicago over Green Bay

NFC Championship:

Dallas over Chicago

I hate to be a homer, but I just have a feeling about this season. I really do. We've finally done something about our defense, and that will take us over the top.

AFC:

East: NYJ (3)

North: Pittsburgh (2)

South: Houston (1)

West: KC (4)

5. Baltimore

6. NE

WC:

NYJ over NE

Baltimore over KC

Divisional:

Baltimore over Houston

Pittsburgh over NYJ

AFC Championship:

Pittsburgh over NYJ

Super Bowl:

Dallas over Pittsburgh.

Romo will seize the moment. If this team doesn't win it this year, I will give up on them until a new generation is in tow.

Seattle to win the NFC West, the Jets to win the AFC East AND make the AFCCG, and the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

181dfe2b_oprah_wow.gif

Jesus fucking Christ, Bware.

• Upvote 2

Last year.

Total D:

SEA - 9th

CHI - 17th

Scoring D:

SEA - 7th

CHI - 14th

Pass D:

SEA - 11th

CHI - 28th

Run D:

CHI - 5th

SEA - 15th

Sacks:

SEA - 19th

CHI - 19th

Also, Seattle with a rebuilding team has beaten the Bears last two years in the regular season.

Congrats want a cookie ? You also lost in the play offs both times you faced us.

• Upvote 1

I don't get why Dallas fans are SO excited about their defense compared to last year. Rookie CB's almost always struggle and you guys payed a career number 2 CB number 1 CB to be your top CB. Carr doesn't have top end speed and with Dallas not really addressing the safety position that secondary might not see much improvement at all. Once Claiborne is in his second or 3rd year maybe this is a different coversation, but this year? I think Dallas is going to have all the same problems they did last year defensively.

• Upvote 2

Not gonna bother with all the matchups as I'm not 100% on each team prediction yet, but I'll go Steelers over 49ers for the superbowl.

STEELERS?I got a 100 that says they dont even make the play-offs this year.that team is a mess 8-8 at best.for the first time i awhile they are on the down side.

• Downvote 2

I don't get why Dallas fans are SO excited about their defense compared to last year. Rookie CB's almost always struggle and you guys payed a career number 2 CB number 1 CB to be your top CB. Carr doesn't have top end speed and with Dallas not really addressing the safety position that secondary might not see much improvement at all. Once Claiborne is in his second or 3rd year maybe this is a different coversation, but this year? I think Dallas is going to have all the same problems they did last year defensively.

As long as Romo is the QB they wont go anywhere,i love the nfc east,im an eagles fan first,but an nfc fan 2nd.i follow every team and dont be surprized if dallas sits 3rd or 4th this year. on top of it all the ryans arte so over-rated ...

• Downvote 1

Seattle to win the NFC West, the Jets to win the AFC East AND make the AFCCG, and the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

181dfe2b_oprah_wow.gif

Jesus fucking Christ, Bware.

Seattle,Pitts,nor the cowboys will make the play-offs this year......

• Downvote 1

HOUSTON VS PHILADELPHIA unfortunate for me the Texans will win 27-24..and for the 3rd time EAGLES lose the superbowl by a FG.

• Downvote 1

STEELERS?I got a 100 that says they dont even make the play-offs this year.that team is a mess 8-8 at best.for the first time i awhile they are on the down side.

How do you think the Steelers are on the down side?

Ackid, there's this awesome feature called an edit button.

No more quadruple posts please.

The Patriots won 3 Super Bowls with Troy Brown, David Givens, David Patton and Deion Branch as their WR corps. Having a bunch of solid WR's can work.

I know has already been said but it deserves to be repeated again...THEY HAD TOM BRADY! Please don't use the seahawks and the superbowl patriots in the same comparison. You don't even have a starting QB figured out yet.

I know has already been said but it deserves to be repeated again...THEY HAD TOM BRADY! Please don't use the seahawks and the superbowl patriots in the same comparison. You don't even have a starting QB figured out yet.

The Eagles made it to 2 NFCCG's with TRASH at WR. Good QB but HORRIBLE WR's.

Last year.Total D: SEA - 9thCHI - 17thScoring D:SEA - 7thCHI - 14thPass D:SEA - 11thCHI - 28thRun D:CHI - 5thSEA - 15thSacks:SEA - 19thCHI - 19thAlso, Seattle with a rebuilding team has beaten the Bears last two years in the regular season.

Yeah REGULAR season....and these stats are nice I'm glad everyone is doing their research. But the fact remains when NFL teams step on the field they have to prepare extremely well for our defense that ALWAYS keeps us in the game. Especially come playoff time. PLUS we play against some of the highest octane offenses in the league.

I'm sorry new to the site.all i did i thought was reply.very sorry.i hit reply then send thats all i did..not sure why it keeps reposting.

no need to call me a fag.I'm new to this site.i'm not hitting anything but fast reply nothing more.No need to call me names.i came here to get away from all that shit.and my first post i get names called at me for no reason.

I'm sorry new to the site.all i did i thought was reply.very sorry.i hit reply then send thats all i did..not sure why it keeps reposting.

Because if you hit reply, and then post a message, and then hit reply again, it's going to post another message. Are you new to forums in general? (Not trying to be insulting, seriously wondering.)

Edit your original post using the edit button at the bottom of your original post, after you've posted it, don't hit reply again just to post another statement.

Edited by Thanatos19

no need to call me a fag.I'm new to this site.i'm not hitting anything but fast reply nothing more.No need to call me names.i came here to get away from all that shit.and my first post i get names called at me for no reason.

Add spaces between your sentences or I will berate you until you do. Not to be a prick, but there's no reason not to have spaces between sentences. Just do it.

The Eagles made it to 2 NFCCG's with TRASH at WR. Good QB but HORRIBLE WR's.

Trash, James Trash.

Thrash*

Just letting you know Ackid, Bware disagreeing with you is generally a sign that you're doing something right.

Just letting you know Ackid, Bware disagreeing with you is generally a sign that you're doing something right.

Clearly not the case here, however.

[/spam]

Anyone else feel like the Saints might come out pissed off this year and tear up the league?

Yeah but goodell will fine them into submission. Because a ginger scorned is... something terrible for New Orleans.

Hope not O_O

And ackid4eagles = jagzr4real. The resemblance is uncanny. I demand an IP check plz.

Thanks Vin for finding this and let's see how heartily we can all laugh at my previous prediction:

This is one of the few years I don't have a strong feeling about the playoffs. NFC is so deep that it could go to any one of 6 teams. A bit early for an extensive prediction from me but this is what I'll say.

:AFC:

:Steelers: > :Texans:

:NFC:

:Eagles: > :49ers:

:trophy:

:Steelers: > :Eagles:

Call me crazy but the Steelers are always solid so they'll most likely make it deep, the 49ers are similar in style with an added receiver or two, and the Eagles are on the war path imo.

Again, I'm not too for certain on the NFC side. I could throw the Packers, Falcons, Giants, maybe even Bears into the conversation for the NFC title.

So I'm not thinking the Eagles make the NFCCG anymore lol. The AFC side could still remain the same. Here's my revised, full predictions, seeding and all:

1. :Texans:

2. :Steelers:

3. :Patriots:

4. :Broncos:

5. :Ravens:

6. :Colts:

I predict that the Steelers overtake the Ravens to win the division within the final few weeks of the season. Patriots win the East again due to lack of competition. The Texans definitely have the South, imo, and the Colts simply make it as the 6th seed due to weakness of the AFC. The Broncos win due to lack of competition, and the Ravens still win enough games to make a 5th seed.

1. :Falcons:

2. :49ers:

3. :Packers:

4. :Giants:

5. :Bears:

6. :Bucs:

I think the Falcons continue riding to a #1 seed despite joining everyone else with at least 1 loss, their schedule isn't that hard remaining. The 49ers should be able to take the 2nd seed due to the Bears losing quite a few of their remaining games, where the Packers pick up the slack and win the division from a tiebreaker. The Giants will win the East because the Cowboys can't play consistently enough to take it from them and same with the Eagles. The Bears take the 5th seed and the Bucs surprisingly take the 6th with some late season clutch wins.

Wild Card Round:

:Broncos: > :Ravens:

:Patriots: > :Colts:

:Packers: > :Bucs:

:Bears: > :Giants:

Divisional Round:

:Steelers: > :Patriots:

:Texans: > :Broncos:

:Packers: > :49ers:

:Falcons: > :Bears:

Conference Championships:

:Steelers: > :Texans:

:Falcons: > :Packers:

:Falcons: > :Steelers:

Falcons drawing the Bears is the absolute worst scenario. It all depends on the Bears defense I suppose for that one.

1. Packers

2. Cowboys

3. 49ers

4. Saints

5. Bears

6. Giants

Wild Card:

49ers over Giants

Bears over Saints

Divisional:

Bears over Packers

49ers over Cowboys

Final:

Bears over 49ers

1. Patriots

2. Texans

3. Steelers

4. Broncos

5. Ravens

6. Titans

Wild Card:

Steelers over Titans

Ravens over Broncos

Divisional:

Ravens over Patriots

Texans over Steelers

Final:

Ravens over Texans

Ravens over Bears

I think I'll end up getting 4 out of 6 for the NFC and 5 out of 6 for the AFC. Not bad.

My Superbowl Prediction would be looking pretty good right now too if the Ravens didn't get fucked by the injury bug. :facepalm:

Was there another thread like this? I could've sworn I made predictions somewhere haha...