North - Brandon Weeden

South - Blaine Gabbert

West - Matt Cassel

:NFC:

East - Mike Vick

North - Jay Cutler

South - Josh Freeman or SuperCamn

West - Russel Wilson

The AFC is pretty clear I think. The NFC has some QBs who have played like crap so far and some who have played great.

GO GO GO. Tell me I'm wrong. :yep:

• Downvote 1

The only two divisions in question to me are the NFC South and NFC West.

First of all, the Cardinals have a quarterback that is drilled repeatedly behind that line..but even when he does have time he doesn't make the proper throws. He has more than capable WideOuts in Fitz, Roberts and Doucet compared to your proposed candidate Russell Wilson.

People tend to forget that Russell Wilson is a rookie, and was NOT expected to come in and start right away and look great. Kolb has been in this league long enough to not look like an embarrassment.

The NFC South..honestly is a toss-up neither freeman or $cam have impressed me at all.

Not using the eyeball test and using Razor's formula let's says... this is how it looks:

AFC

East - Mark Sanchez

North - Brandon Weeden

South - Blaine Gabbert (barely worse than Luck)

West - Matt Cassel

NFC

East - Mike Vick

North - Matt Stafford (just a cut below Cutler, heh heh)

South - Josh Freeman

West - Russell Wilson (one spot below Bradford)

id say hassleback has played worse than Gabbert and granted hes the titans backup but hes gotten a good amount of PT cuz Lockers injuries.

• Downvote 1

:AFC:

East: Mark Sanchez (Even the rookie is better than you.)

North: Brandon Weeden (Has shown some decent plays, but still makes terrible mistakes, and he's older than most of the starters in the division.)

South: Blaine Gabbert (Preseason is starting to look pretty fluky.)

West: Matt Cassel

East: Mike Vick (I can't even say RG3 because he's looked amazing so far this year)

North: Christian Ponder? (Tough choice here, all of these guys have shown flashes of brilliance, Ponder is just the least experienced of the bunch)

South: Josh Freeman

West: Sam Bradford (Just not good without Danny Amendola...)

East: Mark Sanchez

North: Brandon Weeden

South: Blaine Gabbert

West: Matt Cassel

East: Micheal Vick

North: Matthew Stafford

West: Russell Wilson

Luck is way better than Gabbert. Hasselbeck too. Locker is better but not as much as Luck and Hasselbeck. Gabbert is career backup. Locker might end up being that too but he's had very limited games starting. You just don't know yet with him, but at least he can make plays down the field. Gabbert has yet to throw over 260 yards, think about that for a second. Weeden, Locker, Luck, RGIII, Cam, Dalton, Tannehill... all these dudes have thrown for more than that, and most don't have close to the amount of games started as Gabbert.

And I'm a Jags fan.

#Geno-cide (instead of Suck for Luck, it's Geno-cide this year.)

Do as the Colts did, let's get a stud at QB for once in Jacksonville.

#TeamGeno

East: Mark Sanchez

North: Brandon Weeden

South: Blaine Gabbert

West: Matt Cassell

East: Michael Vick

North: Christian Ponder

West: Kevin Kolb

:yeahthat:

East - Sanchez

North - Weeden

South - Gabbert

West - Cassel

East - Vick

North - Ponder

South - Newton

West - Kolb

Luck is way better than Gabbert. Hasselbeck too. Locker is better but not as much as Luck and Hasselbeck. Gabbert is career backup. Locker might end up being that too but he's had very limited games starting. You just don't know yet with him, but at least he can make plays down the field. Gabbert has yet to throw over 260 yards, think about that for a second. Weeden, Locker, Luck, RGIII, Cam, Dalton, Tannehill... all these dudes have thrown for more than that, and most don't have close to the amount of games started as Gabbert.

And I'm a Jags fan.

#Geno-cide (instead of Suck for Luck, it's Geno-cide this year.)

Do as the Colts did, let's get a stud at QB for once in Jacksonville.

#TeamGeno

Geno Smith is not RG3, and he certainly isn't Andrew Luck. I don't think you have the same type of pro-prospect here, and I'm not sure that I would want to throw an entire season for him.

• Upvote 1

id say hassleback has played worse than Gabbert and granted hes the titans backup but hes gotten a good amount of PT cuz Lockers injuries.

that looks like oh so silly of a statement now.

Now that Chad Henne is going to be a starting QB (Gabbert out for the season with a torn labia—I mean labrum), it's by far Chad Henne as worst starting QB in the league. Did anyone else see that game in Oakland? WOW. If people thought Blaine Gabbert was bad, Chad Henne averaged 7.8 yards... PER DRIVE. Yes, that means each time Henne had the ball, the Jags averaged 7.8 yards per possession. That has to be an NFL record.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no way anyone still thinks Cam is a better QB than Freeman at this point in the season, right?

There is no way anyone still thinks Cam is a better QB than Freeman at this point in the season, right?

Most definitely. Freeman did really well the last two games- against the Chiefs and the Saints, who have pathetic defenses.

Most definitely. Freeman did really well the last two games- against the Chiefs and the Saints, who have pathetic defenses.

You mean the same Saints you guys played in week 2?

Chiefs are ranked in the top 15 in pass defense, one spot below the Falcons.

Fact is, Freeman has a 91.2 QB rating while Cam is sitting at 79.3.

Edited by KiLaSix9

You mean the same Saints you guys played in week 2?

Chiefs are ranked in the top 15 in pass defense, one spot below the Falcons.

Fact is, Freeman has a 91.2 QB rating while Cam is sitting at 79.3.

The Chiefs pass defense ratings were inflated by the Baltimore and Buffalo games. They have a terrible pass defense.

This is not to say that I think Freeman is doing poorly. The South is loaded at the QB position.

Let's see what Freeman does against Atlanta, who Cam tore up, and against the Vikings this Thursday, who have had a good pass-D with one hiccup against RG3.

Edited by Thanatos19

Yea, I don't know how anyone could say Cam is better than Freeman right now.

Freeman has been very good these past 3 games because we've finally opened up the offense to him. He is showing he can make the throws and lead a good offense if we just let him do his thing.

He's honestly been solid the entire season other than the Cowboys game, and I believe they have the #2 pass D in the NFL.

Yea, I don't know how anyone could say Cam is better than Freeman right now.

Freeman has been very good these past 3 games because we've finally opened up the offense to him. He is showing he can make the throws and lead a good offense if we just let him do his thing.

He's honestly been solid the entire season other than the Cowboys game, and I believe they have the #2 pass D in the NFL.

The last three weeks have been against the Redskins, Saints, and Chiefs. The Skins and Saints have two of the bottom-five pass D's in the league. I think the Chiefs also suck, they just had Ryan Fitzpatrick and Joe Flacco boost their rating.

And he was pretty bad in the Carolina game as well.

He's having the better season, so far. He's not the better QB of the two.

The only two divisions in question to me are the NFC South and NFC West.

First of all, the Cardinals have a quarterback that is drilled repeatedly behind that line..but even when he does have time he doesn't make the proper throws. He has more than capable WideOuts in Fitz, Roberts and Doucet compared to your proposed candidate Russell Wilson.

People tend to forget that Russell Wilson is a rookie, and was NOT expected to come in and start right away and look great. Kolb has been in this league long enough to not look like an embarrassment.

The NFC South..honestly is a toss-up neither freeman or $cam have impressed me at all.

Wilson is also dead last in pass attempts they have really hand cuffed him i don't know how they expect him to grow when the offense is so vanilla and centered around Lynch hard for him to get chemistry imo.

I love Lynch but the way they are running him he is going to break down real fast 2nd most used back rushing in the NFL.

Edited by Sacks98

The Chiefs pass defense ratings were inflated by the Baltimore and Buffalo games. They have a terrible pass defense.

This is not to say that I think Freeman is doing poorly. The South is loaded at the QB position.

Let's see what Freeman does against Atlanta, who Cam tore up, and against the Vikings this Thursday, who have had a good pass-D with one hiccup against RG3.

lol that makes no sense. Does that mean Flacco and Fitz purposely played bad against the Chiefs to help inflate their stats? I get that they are not an elite pass defense and have no been consistent but they aren't terrible like the Saints who get torched every week.

Anyways, youre right about the Vikes. They have a tough defense and will be a good measure of how good Freeman is. Falcons pass D is average so I won't put too much stock into that.

lol that makes no sense. Does that mean Flacco and Fitz purposely played bad against the Chiefs to help inflate their stats? I get that they are not an elite pass defense and have no been consistent but they aren't terrible like the Saints who get torched every week.

Anyways, youre right about the Vikes. They have a tough defense and will be a good measure of how good Freeman is. Falcons pass D is average so I won't put too much stock into that.

Not at all.

I'm saying it's not all that hard to make Flacco look bad, (especially on the road). Ditto Fitzpatrick.

Anyway, I'm not saying they aren't really close, I said last year that people were seeming to forget Freeman's 2010 campaign.

The last three weeks have been against the Redskins, Saints, and Chiefs. The Skins and Saints have two of the bottom-five pass D's in the league. I think the Chiefs also suck, they just had Ryan Fitzpatrick and Joe Flacco boost their rating.

He's having the better season, so far. He's not the better QB of the two.

Cam didn't do anything but throw for a bunch of yards against Tampa to go along with 2 turnovers. He was awful against the Giants whom Freeman played terrific against.

You're really not making any good arguments here.

Fair enough, although I think you are underrating KC's D.

And Freeman was good in the 1st half. It was in the 2nd half where he started to struggle because our OC went all conservative and that's not Freeman's style of play. These past 3 games we've let him air it out and it has been resulting in good things for this offense.