Sign in to follow this  
Socal

Some People...

.. are fucking bat shit crazy.

So I mentioned this thing with my ex girlfriend in the shout box. We went to dinner on Friday night for our birthdays. I dated this girl for three months, it didn't work out but as far as I am concerned there was no animosity between us.

To provide some context to the story, we went out for 3 months, she knows my personality well, she and I joke around with each other, we are sarcastic and just like any guy and girl we give each other shit and tease each other about stupid things. But we know it means nothing.

We are eating dinner at this sushi place, and she tells me how she has been watching a lot of the show "The Biggest Loser". Keep in mind, the girl is an exercise science major like myself, she is in good shape and in no stretch of the imagination is she fat or overweight, nor is there anything remotely wrong with her body. She orders 4 sushi rolls, and says something to the effect of "you probably think I'm a pig for ordering so much food" and I reply "no, not at all, I know you well, you and I both like to eat a lot".... "you're not trying out for the next season though, are you?". She laughs and calls me a jerk while she is smiling. I remind her I'm just teasing and she says yes I know you don't think I'm fat.

Fast forward to Saturday morning, I get a text from her:

"You don't realize how your words affect other people. Your opinions are hurtful and you don't know how you come across most of the time. You really need to watch that. Joking or not its hurtful. Im not just talking about last night. It's all the time."

Me: Wait, what? Where is this coming from? Im confused...?

Her: Forget about it. I really don't want to talk about it.

Me: No, you can't say that about me then not tell me what I said and why you are upset

Me: taking the high road "I apologize for my comment about the biggest loser, It was not meant in a malicious way or to hurt your feelings. But I do know better not to make jokes like that so I admit it was a mistake. There is nothing wrong with your weight or body and I'd be lucky to be with you"

Some douchebag via her phone about 6 hours later:

"Dude you're a douchebag. Its a surprise any woman has ever liked you. Talk to her like that again and I will beat your ass."

Me: Seriously, you couldn't threaten me with your own phone? She can speak for herself.

Dbag: But you're the douchebag trying to talk shit to her. I don't care if its her phone, I will still curb stomp your ass and not even care the lead bit.

Dbag: Oh btw, she thinks you're the dumbest piece of shit she's ever met.

Me: As if that's supposed to mean anything to me? You two have a nice night.

Dbag: It'll be a lot better than anything you woulda dreamed of douchebag

Me: Just tell her I'm disappointed she had to talk to me through some wannabe tough guy bitch

Dbag: Come to me

Me: Go to bed, you're whack and I'm not playing your games. Grow the fuck up and get a life

Dbag: Stay the fuck say away from her I swear to god If you come within 100 ft of her I will break your fucking teeth an leave you on the side of the road

Dbag: You will get domed. We will put you in the dirt. Bring some old clothes you can get dirty. You're gonna take a dirt nap...

Dbag: You have no idea what you're getting into so back the fuck off

At this point he just kept sending replies repeating the same shitty lines from B mob movies. I think he was pissed I wasn't responding

I sent her this, this morning

Me: There is no excuse for that bullshit last night. Its despicable and you should be ashamed for allowing that. Don't worry about me, I want absolutely nothing to do with you. Its painfully clear you have some serious issues you need help with and you have no class whatsoever. Good riddance.

What a piece of shit. Can I help you beat the daylights out of both of them?

I like your quick decision making to just break it off with her, she's obviously a dumb bitch.

...wow.

Do you have an idea of who this douchebag is? This was all through text messaging, right? So we don't even know if there was a guy there 100%. Do you think that's a possibility? Once I read her text the next morning, I thought she was saying that just to provide an excuse to break up with you, but then when the next few messages came through, all bets were off. Either way I feel bad for you, man. If there was a guy threatening you like that, even though he most likely won't do shit it's still in the back of your mind for a while I'm sure.

I'd save those text messages by the way.

You don't happen to have any Mafia connections, do you?

...wow.

Do you have an idea of who this douchebag is? This was all through text messaging, right? So we don't even know if there was a guy there 100%. Do you think that's a possibility? Once I read her text the next morning, I thought she was saying that just to provide an excuse to break up with you, but then when the next few messages came through, all bets were off. Either way I feel bad for you, man. If there was a guy threatening you like that, even though he most likely won't do shit it's still in the back of your mind for a while I'm sure.

I'd save those text messages by the way.

To clarify, we dated this past summer, we already broke up. We just went to dinner on friday night as friends, nothing more.

Also, I will be saving he texts and I'm probably going to report it to the police just to back myself up. I don't think anything is going to happen, but who knows these days. This girl knows where I live, what car I drive, what my classes are. She could easily tell this guy(s) where I am and I could get jumped.

Plus, people need to know you can't pull shit like this and get away with it, there needs to be consequences for your actions and this is fucked up. This girl put me through a lot of shit this summer when we dated and she deserves a big dose of karma.

Seems rather weird he'd brag about putting u in the dirt with a extra pair of clothes. By that stupid statement id say hes full of shit. I use to be on the streets and know people like that. ( still do ) When someone is serious about killin yo ass, they get their point across, not brag about extra shit. Yeah sound like she had a close guy friend just say the words she couldnt say to you. Women ask us to be men about a situation, but women cant even offer the same. Just be grown about it. You did and you leaving her is smart.

Guest Phailadelphia

Yeah your girl is nuts. Sounds to me like she has feelings for you but needed a bad excuse to mess around with someone else so she pretended you hurt her feelings and that dude is just being a white knight lol. Stupid people gonna stupid.

To clarify, we dated this past summer, we already broke up. We just went to dinner on friday night as friends, nothing more.

Also, I will be saving he texts and I'm probably going to report it to the police just to back myself up. I don't think anything is going to happen, but who knows these days. This girl knows where I live, what car I drive, what my classes are. She could easily tell this guy(s) where I am and I could get jumped.

Plus, people need to know you can't pull shit like this and get away with it, there needs to be consequences for your actions and this is fucked up. This girl put me through a lot of shit this summer when we dated and she deserves a big dose of karma.

Oh yeah, my bad.

Smart decision. You've handled it very well so far in my eyes.

It seems like you handled the situation really well. It seems like she has some serious body issues and that's not something she should have taken to heart. It was a real cop-out for her to have a guy friend threaten you like that instead of facing the situation between the two of you. She shouldn't have done that whatsoever.

^ LMAO

Filed a police report. They took it really seriously and said that I should as well. I was kind of reluctant to call them because its not my style but I'm glad that I found out what my options were.

I decided to just file the reports with them for records purposes and that if anything happens agin, they will pursue the 'suspects'. The other option was for them to call her number and talk to her, which would have been kind of sweet because she totally would have shit her pants, but I felt right now option 1 was the best course of action.

Socal, are you going to let her know that you've filed reports? I mean, I'm sure your ghost would love vengeance being taken on your behalf, but if she and that guy don't know you've filed reports, they might try to jump you anyway, whereas if they know that if anything happens, they'd be the #1 suspects, they'd be far more hesitant to do anything.

I agree with the police, this is pretty serious. He could just be talking out of his ass, but you never know.

Socal, are you going to let her know that you've filed reports? I mean, I'm sure your ghost would love vengeance being taken on your behalf, but if she and that guy don't know you've filed reports, they might try to jump you anyway, whereas if they know that if anything happens, they'd be the #1 suspects, they'd be far more hesitant to do anything.

I agree with the police, this is pretty serious. He could just be talking out of his ass, but you never know.

Yeah, I'm going to inform her of how much of a dumb fucking cunt she is for letting some dickwad use her phone to threaten to kill me.

Also, the cops told me that someone doesn't have to say kill or explicitly lay out how they are going to end someones life. Simply implying as they did is enough for action to be taken against them.

So you could actually take action against them just for the threat? I'd almost do it, but then, he's certainly not going to get much time, if any, and I'd be concerned with what might happen when he got out.

Edited by Thanatos19

But if he attacks him after serving his time, the police will know it is him and then his life is fucked all over again. I don't know... if he even is big he's probably one of those guys that lifts weights but doesn't know how to fight at all.

He wouldn't get anytime, I don't really know what the charge would even be. Probably just harassment and they'd get a restraining order against them.

Getting arrested doesnt look too good on a grad school app, bitch

Do you know who this tool even is?

Filed a police report. They took it really seriously and said that I should as well. I was kind of reluctant to call them because its not my style but I'm glad that I found out what my options were.

I decided to just file the reports with them for records purposes and that if anything happens agin, they will pursue the 'suspects'. The other option was for them to call her number and talk to her, which would have been kind of sweet because she totally would have shit her pants, but I felt right now option 1 was the best course of action.

You made the right decision. I know what you mean when you say it's not your style, but in this day and age there's too many crazy fucks out there to just "play it cool."

Do you know who this tool even is?

I have a pretty good idea who it is, but I don't know for certain.