Favre4Ever

2013 Mock Draft Game Sign-Up & Discussion

I guess there will be a Cowboys fan who would like to take them. I'll take the Skins as my second team (if someone without a team shows up,he can have them).

I will take the Cowboys.

As always, will listen to any and all trade offers.

NOT GONNA GET SCREWED LIKE I WAS LAST TIME. :laugh:

No, that was my fault. ALWAYS DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK PEOPLE.

Ngata and I have ironed out a trade.

In exchange for his 2nd Round Pick (18), I am giving him my 2nd Round Pick (22) and one of my 4th Round picks (23).

Okay. Every team is spoken for, and we will lock this roster of GMs in for the 2013 draft game.

We still are going to hold off for a while to give our Top 5 or 10 or so a little time to work on trade if they decide they want to move up or down.

To start, GMs will be given 24 hours to make their selection. If time expires without their selection being posted, the next team in order is able to post their selection without waiting. The skipped team(s) will be allowed to pick their player at any time thereafter.

The clock never stops running, it never pauses -- not even in between a skipped pick and the next teams pick.

For example.

1. JD - I pick at 8am

2. Vin - Time expire 8am on Day 2. Picks at 12pm Day 1.

3. Razor - Time expires 12pm Day 2. Doesn't make selection.

4. Blue - Time will start at 12:00pm on Day 2. Time expires 12pm Day 3.

This timing will go on for Round 1 & 2 or 1-3 depending on how quickly everything is going. If you get skipped twice... You will be required to send your draft board to someone else and/or be auto-picked for. Any selections made during an autopick or as an official proxy are final.

If you know you won't be on for 2-3 days or what have you, think ahead and send a short board to a friend to pick for you.

Also, ALWAYS be working the trade market. Obviously sometimes these things have to come together quickly and things change as the board falls a certain way but don't begin the process when you are on the clock.

Questions / Comments / Concerns / Suggestions please post here as always.

Question:

If I make a trade with a user's secondary team and another person claims said secondary team, is my trade still valid?

Question:

If I make a trade with a user's secondary team and another person claims said secondary team, is my trade still valid?

I think nobody can take the Cowboys now so your trade is valid.

^ Teams are locked in. It's been a week, I am comfortable with the GMs we have and if others wanted a 1st team, I think we would have gotten them in here at some point.

Feel free to begin trade talks.. Both parties must post here to verify, or you need some kind of SS with the other persons approval (if they happen to be away at the time).

Then my trade is locked and secure. :party:

Edited by Vikingfan465

Then my trade is locked and secure. :party:

Just waiting for Ngata to confirm.

Confirmed.

Are we allowed to use players in trades as well? Or picks only?

Not players who are already in the league but you can trade guys you drafted in the game.

Ya, I was pondering on using players who everyone already had... But I dunno how confusing that would get. Might get a little too messy.

Ya, I was pondering on using players who everyone already had... But I dunno how confusing that would get. Might get a little too messy.

I personally think it would be awesome. You could actually get a feel for how it would be for a real GM. If it works than it would be a lot better than the regular mock, if it does not then dont do it again. I do think however looking at the signup list most people participating would be smart enough to do it. If you need help tracking all this down I would have no problem lending a hand.

I should be around to do this if I haven't missed getting a team yet?

I should be around to do this if I haven't missed getting a team yet?

BANGY is back! Unfortunately you have missed out, but being that you have been gone for almost a full year, it might be the best for everyone. :p

Gonna be fun watching this from the sidelines, so to speak. :devious:

Oh man I'm gonna make so many people scratch their heads.

Denver's picks are currently on the trade block.

Oh man I'm gonna make so many people scratch their heads.

Denver's picks are currently on the trade block.

You have been possessed by the spirit of Josh McDaniels. Sounds like an exorcism is in order.

I'll give you a 5th round pick for Von Miller.

• Upvote 1

but McDaniels is still alive...

BANGY is back! Unfortunately you have missed out, but being that you have been gone for almost a full year, it might be the best for everyone. :p

Ha fair enough that's cool but you'll miss my Oregon homerism and few out there selections :D.

Bangy can take the Seahawks if he wants. An NFL draft game without him just isn't the same :p