JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

I'm really pulling for them to win this one. lol.

That makes you, Ricky, and myself. :smug:

Oh and Goodell lol. Sorry if I left ya out.

Edited by Bay

That makes you, Ricky, and myself. :smug:

Oh and Goodell lol. Sorry if I left ya out.

IDK why Vin has to be such a hater. I thought he was from Florida. lol.

And David Stern analyzing?

160.gif

• Upvote 1

2-3-2... :temper:

Kawhi, Danny and Gary - what a performance. All these years I have followed the Spurs and that was the biggest ass-kicking I have seen them lay out on such a big stage.

Go Spurs Go!!!! Played great defense. Kawhi is going to be a star in this league. Hell of a 2-way player, and he just attacks the boards and he is a magician on the defensive end.

Hope Tony isn't hurt too bad. He isn't looking to score as much but he is facilitating very well. Manu looked like Manu again.

Miami was blown the fuck out in G3 wow. I was expecting Miami to win it in 6 or less but this might be more interesting than I thought.

Plus I hate repeat champs. Go Spurs.

We can say that Gary Neal went off (he's been one of my favorite Spurs for a year or two now), or we can concede that Mike Miller went off, too. There is no random event that made this happen. The Spurs just took the Heat to town in this game. They won't do it again, but if they can snag game 4, I think this series is all but over.

Anybody else noticing how big of a difference Pop is making? It sickens me to know that Spoelstra's going to be considered an all time great if LeBron and co. win 3-5 rings under him. Truthfully, I like the guy, but his weaknesses are so obvious against lesser coaches. Vogel made two key mistakes in the Conference Finals and still damn near beat Spo.

Spoelstra's only job is looking like a complete moron and hoping that LeBron wins him some more titles.

Bron%20MVP%20Spo%20IV.jpg

Oh, and cheating.

spod.gif

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Oh, and cheating.

In game 2, the Heat assistant coaches were "closing out" on Danny Green when he was unconsciously dropping 3's. Very unprofessional.

Danny Green has already set the record for 3 pointers in the NBA Finals with 16. It's been 3 games. Hopefully he can keep it up. He has already shut up a lot of people who went off on him for the WCF. He is one of my favorite Spurs and the path he has taken to get to where he is makes him very likeable.

@SportsCenter THIS JUST IN: Tony Parker (hamstring strain) says he'll "be ready to go" for Game 4 of NBA Finals tonight.

lolHeatles :smug:

Heat are gonna win tonight. They've shown that what happened the last game has no bearing on the next, for better and for worse.

It's a start. "Well, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet".

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

Heat are gonna win tonight. They've shown that what happened the last game has no bearing on the next, for better and for worse.

The Heat have the most suffocating defense that I have seen in 10 years.

Manu... WAKE UP.

When Miami's big 3 is playing like that, I can't get too angry but damn, very uninspiring performance from the Spurs in such a huge game.

Nightmare... Excited for Sunday.

Most obvious statement ever: The Spurs must win game 5 to have a shot. Going back to Miami down 3-2 is not an option.

For the Love of God. I really miss the TNT crew, the ESPN crew takes ineptitude to a whole nother level.

Magic Johnson is the king of hyperbole, and nobody ever makes any sense...

Michael Wilbon... "This game is too big for Splitter. He cannot hang with these athletes. You have to get Bonner out there."

HUH???

At least Bonner can shoot the three ball. Splitter is pretty fail if I do say so myself.

Anyway, Manu Ginobili is washed up. He looks completely awful and has for most of the playoffs. Parker is really the only guy they have who can create his own shot. When he's resting they live and die by the three ball. And the Heat force them into a lot of bad shots and force them into a lot of turnovers. The Spurs obviously must win game 5.

Diaw needs to start over Tiago.

Splitter was great against Memphis and the Lakers. He just doesn't matchup for this series.

Guest Phailadelphia

Manu has been bad these playoffs but this series especially. He's hurting a lot more than helping.

• Upvote 1

Woah guys... In case you weren't aware, DWade actually played tonight.

Raptor came to play tonight. First time in the entire playoffs.

I actually enjoy Bill Simmons' commentary, but yeah, it's too bad the TNT crew can't cross over and have these games.