Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Would you get on this ride?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get on this ride?

I'm a chicken shit, so no.

I've been on a similar ride at Cedar Point, its 99 feet shorter, so I probably would give it a go. Its really not that bad once you get to the top.

It just doesn't look secure to me. Those are some skinny ass chains. Then being able to see the Cowboys Stadium from up that high would make me puke :troll:

That looks fun. I prefer roller coasters but I'd go if there wasn't a long line.

The spinning would bother me, not the height. I hate spinny rides. Must be my age.

I'm a coaster guy and Ohio is still the King of Coasters.

I am pretty petrified of heights (although, I love roller coasters, so.. Go figure) -- so that would make me a no. But it isn't just the heights... You are sitting in what looks like a baby swing held by two chains and an unsecure looking lap bar. I'd be more afraid of slipping out of that seat and falling to my impending death than the heights themselves.

Probably wouldn't even walk near this ride. lol

I'd try it, I think, though I'd be pretty terrified of falling, like JD said. I always try and remember that they wouldn't have the ride if it weren't safe.

I can't do alot of rides anymore (bad motion sickness issues), but back in the day I'd do it twice.

I've rode this one. Its held up by more than just a couple chains, but they play stupid Harry Potter music while you ride it. So pick your poison I guess.

Edited by Bucman

I absolutely love amusement park rides. roller coasters, giant water slides, you name it. the thrill you get on a roller coaster as you're climbing higher and higher is so amazing, and that feeling in your stomach when you fly down..amazing :)

Edited by BradyFan81
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely love amusement park rides. roller coasters, giant water slides, you name it. the thrill you get on a roller coaster as you're climbing higher and higher is so amazing, and that feeling in your stomach when you fly down..amazing :)

This.

Love shit like this and would definitely go on.

I've been on KingDa Ka, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster ever I believe. It's something like 400 feet and goes 128 MPH. So awesome.

@1:06 of that video. holy. shit.

I have a canobie lake park like 20 minutes from me I like to hit up a few times a summer. Nothing too intense but there's some solid roller coasters. This one I like to ride at least once every time I go

Edited by BradyFan81

This.

I've been on KingDa Ka, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster ever I believe. It's something like 400 feet and goes 128 MPH. So awesome.

Cedar Point has the same exact ride too, just another one that is not as tall, but once was the the record holder. Its a pretty meh ride, I didn't really enjoy it.

Cedar Point has the same exact ride too, just another one that is not as tall, but once was the the record holder. Its a pretty meh ride, I didn't really enjoy it.

I think the ride is awesome. The only shitty thing about it is that it is too short. The ride is over in like 20 seconds.

I think the ride is awesome. The only shitty thing about it is that it is too short. The ride is over in like 20 seconds.

Thats one of the reasons I don't like it. You can wait in line up from 2 hours or more, for a 12-20 second ride. No thanks.

Top Thrill Dragster. Its just as fast but only 10 feet shorter.

Heights get me, everytime I go on a airplane im like, I hope we make it lol.

That swing ride would be no different. The thrill in it is too feel like your going to fall out or fall to your death I guess. I would go on King DaKa, after a complete bathroom break lol.

The best ride ive been on was at the fair called fireball. It swung in the air while the hand spins. So as u swing back n forth, the seats are in a circle and it spins as u swing. They have one I think in Cali, where its the same ride but like 200 feet high. I gotta go to that park

I'd try it, I think, though I'd be pretty terrified of falling, like JD said. I always try and remember that they wouldn't have the ride if it weren't safe.

You put more faith in man kind then I do. I try not to be a pessimist but I tend to believe anything can happen / go wrong.

You put more faith in man kind then I do. I try not to be a pessimist but I tend to believe anything can happen / go wrong.

You can't live life like that though :shrug:. I mean no one has ever died at Cedar Point and the park has been open since 1870.

You can't live life like that though :shrug:. I mean no one has ever died at Cedar Point and the park has been open since 1870.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't live in a nutshell or anything. I definitely enjoy life. I just don't have the mindset that something is completely safe proof

/ accident proof. Man kind isn't perfect and even outside of human elements, anything can happen. Life is crazy like that.

Edited by dutchff7

This.

I felt my stomach get left at the 1:06 mark and I'm not even riding the thing.

Holy. Shit.

Edited by Thanatos19