AllYouNeedIsLovie

Your Teams ANTI Mount Rushmore

Thought this could provide some good discussion and bring up some funny names.

For the Bucs, I'd go with:

Bo Jackson

Alvin Harper

Raheem Morris

Dexter Jackson

Andre Rison

Touchdown Tommy Vardell

Mike Junkin

Gerard Warren

Honorable Mentions: Mike Phipps, Courtney Brown, William Green, Randy Lerner (Looking like Jimmy Haslam III), Romeo Crennell, Chris Palmer.

Edited by NaTaS

Nnamdi Asomugha Has to be the biggest so called elite free agent bust ever

Freddie Mitchell highlight of his career was 4th and 26 and being on the other end of Donovan Mccnabs 14 sec scramble pass against the Cowboys

Jerome Mcdougle

Stacy Andrews

• Upvote 1

Freddie Mitchell, Jerome McDougle, Nnamdi Asomugha...

And a tie between Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid. :troll:

Pacman Jones (very good player, but his off field antics definitely get him on here)

Albert Haynesworth (the guy had two spectacular seasons, but both were contract years, coincidence?)

Lamont Thompson (he shouldn't have even been on the roster, yet he was in the starting lineup for years)

Chris Henry (a second round pick in 2007 who was supposed to be what Chris Johnson is, the guy had absolutely no vision and was only on the team for three years amassing 122 yards on 32 carries, this is every Titans' fan's lasting image of Chris Henry:

at least for those who haven't managed to suppress all memory of him completely)

• Upvote 1

Pacman Jones (very good player, but his off field antics definitely get him on here)

Albert Haynesworth (the guy had two spectacular seasons, but both were contract years, coincidence?)

Lamont Thompson (he shouldn't have even been on the roster, yet he was in the starting lineup for years)

Chris Henry (a second round pick in 2007 who was supposed to be what Chris Johnson is, the guy had absolutely no vision and was only on the team for three years amassing 122 yards on 32 carries, this is every Titans' fan's lasting image of Chris Henry:

at least for those who haven't managed to suppress all memory of him completely)

That's an awesome hit. That dudes vision is terrible. The defender came straight through the gap clear as day and Chris Henry continued to run straight at him. He didn't try to juke, make him miss, run him over or even protect himself by trying to embrace the contact. He just got smacked :rofl:

Edited by dutchff7

Great idea.

1. EASY! Ryan Leaf, QB- drafted #2 overall in 1998 and completely lacked the maturity to make it in the NFL. Currently resides in a state prison up here in Montana.

2. David Boston, WR- Signed in 2003 for 7 years, 47M (huge contract for a WR a decade ago) and had to trade him after one season because he was too lazy to practice, got in shouting matches with coaches, and was a general lockerroom cancer.

3. Sammy Davis, CB- A.J. Smith's first move as a GM was to trade down in the first round (thereby passing on Troy Polomalu) to take Sammy Davis, a corner out of Texas AM. He spent one (terrible) year as a starter, and lasted in the league about four seasons in total before washing out.

4. Jared Gaither, OT- Gaither completely played the Chargers. He parlayed 6 excellent games to close out 2011 into a 4 year, 24.5M contract which we essentially got two (terrible) games out of thereafter. He faked injuries, failed to show up, completely quit on the field, and wouldn't even answer his phone this offseason. The Big Lazy knew A.J. Smith was desperate, played his cards, and got a big payday out of it.

As a Redskins fan i have to say

•  
  • Lawrence Taylor - Far and away.. other than destroying Theismann's leg, LT was a nightmare to have to face twice a year. The Redskins had the best line in the NFL, and some of the best tackles in the league, and they still couldn't stop him. He scared the shit out of me, and all i ever did was watch him on television. I've never seen a single defensive player before or snce who could single-handedly wreck a game like LT could. F him.
  • Troy Aikman - I think they beat us something like 12 times in a row. F him.
  • Roger Staubach - Captain comeback when he played the Redskins,, the rivalry was born when he was their leader. Respected foe and warrior.
  • Phil Simms - F that little tow-headed pansy. And all of his New York Giants.

No eagles on the list. Yeah, i know Donny MacDirtball had some wins, but really, whipping up on the Redskins over the last 20 years hsn't been exactly hard to do, so no soup for you, Chunky or otherwise.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Dexter Jackson (The WR)

Bo Jackson

Michael Clayton

I would include Raheem Morris, but he was actually a good DB coach and thrown into a position he was not ready for at all. Not to mention his OC was fucking awful.

Dexter Jackson (The WR)

Bo Jackson

Michael Clayton

I would include Raheem Morris, but he was actually a good DB coach and thrown into a position he was not ready for at all. Not to mention his OC was fucking awful.

At least Clayton had 1 good season for us. The contract Dom gave to him was pretty retarded though. :facepalm:

I think I'd put Sabby ahead of Clayton though. Everyone had high expectations for him, but he couldn't make a tackle to save his life.

Mark Sanchez

Eric Smith

Bill Belichick

Vernon Gholston

Willis McGahee, Aaron Maybin, Willis McGahee, Scott Norwood :( and because its so hard to only have 4, Willis McGahee.

Why would you draft a guy expecting him to be mediocre? :troll:

Maurice Clarett

Peyton Manning

Alphonso Smith

and the Abraham Lincoln of Pain and Suffering

Josh McDaniels

Here's the recipe for the Chiefs mountain of shame:

STEP 1. Take the name of almost every Chiefs QB ever—Leave out the Montana, Trent Green, and Len Dawson parts

STEP 2. Shake up bag

STEP 3. Remove four names

STEP 4. Obtain really large chisel: begin carving out said players likeness

Now you have an epic mountain of fail; a fail so great that only a mountain could do it justice.; a fail so monumental that it has become an actual monument.

My personal Failsome foursome: Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, Tyler Thigpen, and of course the NFL all-time leader in loss percentage—Brodie Croyle.

I got two Tylers and a Brodie. Top that TGP. I win.

• Upvote 2

No Todd "I was the only bust in arguably the best qb class ever" Blackledge?

Freddie Mitchell, Jerome McDougle, Nnamdi Asomugha...

And a tie between Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid. :troll:

You... You must want to fight...

Troy Williamson - Basically traded Randy Moss for him. He couldn't catch a cold. Later found out he had vision problems which made him unable to see the ball clearly.

Herschel Walker - Most lopsided trade ever. The Vikings basically gave the Cowboys their 3 Super Bowl rings, while Walker barely played 2 seasons in Minny.

Brad Childress - From sending players in a plane down to Mississippi to pick up Favre, to the fiasco with Randy Moss, Childress drove the Vikings into the ground while completely lacking professionalism.

Gary Anderson - The worst moment in Vikings history. After being the first kicker to ever make 100% of their FGs during the regular season, Gary Anderson missed a 38 yarder in the final minutes of the NFC Championship game that would have punched the 1998 Vikings ticket to the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1

No Todd "I was the only bust in arguably the best qb class ever" Blackledge?

Todd wasn't really a "bust." He was thrown in and out all the time, never really given a real shot, and wasn't NEARLY as bad as any of those other QB's imo. Plus, he wasn't even the worst QB taken in the first round that year. Look up Ken O'Brien.

Huey Richardson- Drafted 15th overall by the Steelers in 1991. Played in five games before being traded to the Redskins for a 7th round pick. He was out of football by 1992.

Limas Sweed- Caught a grand total of seven passes for 69 yards and zero touchdowns in his two year stint with the Steelers. His NFL career ended shortly afterwards.

Alonzo Jackson- Played for three different teams in his four year career, and he has as many NFL sacks as I do.

Neil O'Donnell- Threw two interceptions directly to Larry Brown in Super Bowl XXX and turned Brown into a Super Bowl MVP.

Todd wasn't really a "bust." He was thrown in and out all the time, never really given a real shot, and wasn't NEARLY as bad as any of those other QB's imo. Plus, he wasn't even the worst QB taken in the first round that year. Look up Ken O'Brien.

the two time probowler was worse than the guy who was out of the league after 5 years?

the two time probowler was worse than the guy who was out of the league after 5 years?

Eh, maybe not. Still, Todd wasn't near the bag of lousy that the 4 I named were imo. I will say that Todd might be the most disappointing pick in the history of the Chiefs though. Being that I was one when it happened, I guess it just never really was a huge thing to me.

Tough one... for obvious reasons. :rofl:

R.Jay Soward

Bryce Paup

Hugh Douglas

Jerry Porter

Blaine Gabbert doing his most to get up here too though. Only reason I don't got him there yet is Porter, Douglas and Paup were really expensive flops. Gabbert was drafted under the new CBA so hasn't been a financial nightmare, just a football nightmare.